June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Everone talking about the flu jab, I was on GMTV talking against the swine flu jab a couple of years ago. The jab has moved on since then and I now deem it to be safe and AM having it this time around. X

Good luck with scans today girls.

Mine is Monday I am having early scans due to being high risk following 3 miscarriages and being really old!!!!! Lol!!!!

xxx

OK girls I decided to come back, as I have been reading the posts anyway :dohh:

As for flu, I had it at the end of my pregnancy with Nathaniel. It is the worst thing ever and I have never completely recovered from it. :wacko:

As for my update, am still hanging in here. Going to docs this morning for the vampires blood tests. After that I am hoping to make another doc appointment. Everyone is really worried about me because I have bad back pain which is going down my leg to my foot and obviously the spotting and full bleeding I had before my bfp. I feel like not everything is going right. But they probably won't do anything as they don't know how far I am (nor do I for that matter after MC last month)

welcome back mei190, i do hope it all sorts itself out very soon, must be heartbreaking not knowing what is happening.

with regards to the flu jab, do i wait until i see the midwife in another few weeks, or do i just book it with my nurse at the doctors surgery? obviously i dont have my mat card for free prescriptions etc yet so am i still able to get the free stuff like that jabs and prescriptions before i get it?

welcome back mei190, i do hope it all sorts itself out very soon, must be heartbreaking not knowing what is happening.

with regards to the flu jab, do i wait until i see the midwife in another few weeks, or do i just book it with my nurse at the doctors surgery? obviously i dont have my mat card for free prescriptions etc yet so am i still able to get the free stuff like that jabs and prescriptions before i get it?

I am not sure? My Doctors actually called me which I was surprised about but maybe thats because of the high risk?

In previous pregnancy I was offered the H1N1 vaccine at the hospital but declined.

I guess you can ring your Doctors and ask?

As for flu, I had it at the end of my pregnancy with Nathaniel. It is the worst thing ever and I have never completely recovered from it. :wacko:

As for my update, am still hanging in here. Going to docs this morning for the vampires blood tests. After that I am hoping to make another doc appointment. Everyone is really worried about me because I have bad back pain which is going down my leg to my foot and obviously the spotting and full bleeding I had before my bfp. I feel like not everything is going right. But they probably won't do anything as they don't know how far I am (nor do I for that matter after MC last month)

Welcome back and good luck. xxx

Welcome back and good luck, I have my fingers crossed for you xxx

Sorry to hear you're having probs Mei. Hang in there!

I saw HB on scan this morning! Will upload pic when I get home! Xx

Sorry to hear you're having probs Mei. Hang in there!

I saw HB on scan this morning! Will upload pic when I get home! Xx

How wonderful for you!!!! Over the moon honey!!! We must know what date they gave you and was it one heartbeat?????

I am so happy for you Laura xxxx

Laura that is amazing news :happydance: So happy for you, can't wait to see the pic :hugs:

Fab news Laura! Can't wait to get to see the pic. I hope I get to see the same at mine in 2 weeks... urgh 2 weeks is soooo long to wait!!

Great news Emma! They said I was about 5+4, which is in line with my ov date, 6 weeks was just on LMP. loved it. Want another go!!! Lol x

Great news Emma! They said I was about 5+4, which is in line with my ov date, 6 weeks was just on LMP. loved it. Want another go!!! Lol x

They said I'm about 5 and a half, and don't want to see me now till 12weeks. X

yey emma!!
lots of good news this morning.

i feel left out now and would like an early scan too :( 5 weeks-ish to go til mine, cant come soon enough.

m/s seems to be on its way, feel ever so hungover like this morning and nearly threw up twice at the smell of aviation fuel coming in through the window at work. yak!
now i have to endure a 3 hour train journey to go visit hubster at our new house, luckily i have seats booked near the toilets on every train. making a little pack lunch to see if eating a little bit now and again will help.
on another note my pregnancy journal came yesterday and it is beautiful, going to take that with me and fill in the last 6 weeks on it :)

Great news Emma. All these early scans are making me jealous I will have to wait till 12weeks till mine.
Feeling very tired today and feeling sick till I eat then when I finish eating feel starving again so am eating lots. I will be the size of a house before you know it lol.

Congrats Emma. Can't wait to see both pics of your little bubbas xz

Aw great news girls.

Now I'm feeling worried, as I was 5+5 and there was no baby or heartbeat :(

Don't worry honey that's normal at 5+5 and it's only 2 days difference on the 6 weeks but makes a difference at scans. Dates are only estimated at this point in scans anyway it's still so early they give you a dating scan at 12 weeks these are called reassurance scans at the moment x

Great news all round for all the girls can't wait for piccys!!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->