June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Thanks hun. I know I shouldn't worry, she said it was fine and what they would have expected. I also know that a day or 2 can make a big difference. Doesn't stop me worrying though! I had all this first time around, except all we saw was the gest sac. It was the longest 2 weeks of my life, waiting for that 2nd scan!!

Thanks hun. I know I shouldn't worry, she said it was fine and what they would have expected. I also know that a day or 2 can make a big difference. Doesn't stop me worrying though! I had all this first time around, except all we saw was the gest sac. It was the longest 2 weeks of my life, waiting for that 2nd scan!!

Please don't worry emma. They told me they didn't expect to see anything before 6 weeks. You will see it soon.
I can't wait to go again @ 12 weeks, itr will be soooo exciting, what a fab early xmas gift! X

Worry is all we seem to do!!! X

Happy 6 weeks to us!!!

If everything is fine with me on Monday I will still worry I won't feel safe till I get past first tri to be honest xxx

Yay!!! So relieved to wake up to such good news...I was nervous with you both :) I am still feeling like I got hit by a truck. So tired. Guess that's normal though. Back to work! Finally went to bed last night when I hit a good stopping point, but still a bit to go.

Congrats Laura and Emma I am so jelous! I don't get to get my fist scan until 12 weeks! I see my doctor on Oct 31st when I will be 9 weeks..... I am so happy for you!

Hello everyone!!! Long time no speak (well it's only been about 4 days but that is a lifetime on this thread!)

Almost fell off my chair when I saw how many pages there are on here now!!!!
Been away with work (only in London) but had no internet so felt a bit like my right arm had been chopped off!

So there's been loads happening and lots of good new and worries and stuff on here....

It is SOOOOOOOOO hard not to worry and at the slightest little twinge or gurgle you kindof panic a bit until you realise that the twinge is normal and the gurgle is just your tummy making a poop or something (my OH refers to me as a poo machine coz i poo so many times a day!)....actually i used to poo randomly between 3 and 5 times a day and in the last few weeks i have been waking up early, running to the loo for a (wait for it...TMI alert) sloppy poo and then not had one for the rest of the day!
Winner!!!!!

I know there are some real worries out there tho and I don't mean to trivialise in what i said above but i think for the most part we need to concentrate on NOT worrying and the focus on the positives. IF something happens that causes us concern, we go straight to the Dr and hope that everything will be ok....

I'm sorry I can barely keep my eyes open and don't think i really managed to say what i wanted to say just then......someone said they felt like they had been hit by a truck and for the first tiem i realised that's exactly how i feel.

When do we get to glam up in sexy maternity wear, look glowing and feel amazing??? Right now i feel TRULY minging....i have had a proper break out with huge spots everywhere, can't keep my eyesd open :sleep:or string a sentence together, have a horrid dull headache and can't be arsed to do anything, literally. Everything looks weird and i feel totally spaced out. All I want is a double espresso!:coffee: I am allowing myself 2 cups of tea a day!

Has everyone else given up caffeine??

PLease someone who has been thru this before tell me that I will start to feel alive and glowing soon....................:shrug:

I only started to feel normal after 13weeks then felt amazing up until 33weeks then it went downhill again and had that feeling of been hit by a truck. But it does get better. Just remember you will forgot all about this when you are holding you little baby.

Ladies can I ask a question as a few of you have been through this before. Sorry if it's tmi. I have had clear cm since I found out I was pregnant but just went to the toilet and there was a load of slightly off white alomost with a tinge of very light brown to it. Is this normal? I felt my stomach go through the floor xx

Sorry forgot to say it was thicker than normal too x

Thanks Emma, sorry to put a downer on the thread when theirs loads of positivity on here today. It's just this is my first time and every little thing is worrying me xx

This thread moves way too fast for me. Increased discharge is normal. Spotting pink/brown, although not considered "normal" is VERY common. I spotted for over a week and a half after implantation. Bright PINK (not red), had a day or so of spotting off, then had 3 days that I'd pass like a clump of CM that was sticky, and blood tinged (dark blood). Curiousity struck and I soaked it in water to see if it was tissue or what not and when the blood dissolved it turned out to just be a wad of cloudy CM. No worries there. My doctor had told me to ignore the spotting. I even had a day that I passed a super tiny clot (heart wrenching!) but my levels went up anyway. So far for the last 3ish days, no spotting. (Fingers crossed) I'm not nauseated but my appetite has decreased significantly. I feel like I'm getting a cold. I'm tired. And, although not EVERY minute of every day does it happen, Sometimes my boobs hurt sooooooooo bad. I go for my first ultrasound on the 27th. My boss has given me a hard time about everything so I'm planning on NOT returning after the baby is born. We're looking for other options like OH getting a better paying job and us moving to a cheaper area, or me finding new work, etc. This just isn't going to work for me continuing on how it's been since I've told them I'm pregnant.

Because I've only had 2 hcgs done and I worry about the pregnancy (why? because i'm pregnant, technically a mommy, and that's what mommies do, right???!) I've taken random tests... like my old ovulation ones. LOL, I do love seeing the smiley on my clearblue digital, but last night I took one of my old wondfo LH ones... generally before this, even if I were ovulating I could NEVER get a dark test line on the wondfo. EVER! As soon as this thing started soaking up my pee you could see the test line. In the end, my test line was so dark that it made the control line look like nothing. Almost like the test line had taken up so much dye that there wasn't enough to make a strong control. That made me feel good.

abic77 is right... we need to focus on NOT worrying. It's not healthy. But, it's not easy. At all. Ever. LOL I know that some of you guys have been through a lot. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Regarding discharge it sounds normal to me I had lots of discharge with Ollie and was somedays thick somedays thin then other clear and others white. But as the others say if you are worried get it checked out, but sounds pretty normal to me.

Thanks girls, I'm probably completely over reacting but it was just a shock to see it there. x

Sounds normal to me too x

With my last mc I knew it was the plug coming away there was like a fistful if it and it was really eggy and tinged with blood it and just got bloodier. It was obvious really x

Extra discharge is sooo completely normal honey x x

Totally normal, Gem. From what I've heard, at least! My first time too, so what do I know! :)

I also have lots of extra cm.....sometimes really slimy and see thru and other times a bit yellowy/creamy coloured (MING!)...can't believe i'm even writing this....hope none of my friends read it they always tell me off for TMI!
GemGem I can totally imagine how you must have felt when you saw that...heart going thru floor and dizzy and weird......let's hope you (or anyone else) NEVER have to feel that again!

Whats everyone doing tonight?
Think we're getting a take away curry....I right fancy one, a real proper one from a curry house with peshwari naan....mouth watering just thinking aboutit!

I need the nausia to kick in so i can stop eating so much foooooooood!

This thread moves way too fast for me. Increased discharge is normal. Spotting pink/brown, although not considered "normal" is VERY common. I spotted for over a week and a half after implantation. Bright PINK (not red), had a day or so of spotting off, then had 3 days that I'd pass like a clump of CM that was sticky, and blood tinged (dark blood). Curiousity struck and I soaked it in water to see if it was tissue or what not and when the blood dissolved it turned out to just be a wad of cloudy CM. No worries there. My doctor had told me to ignore the spotting. I even had a day that I passed a super tiny clot (heart wrenching!) but my levels went up anyway. So far for the last 3ish days, no spotting. (Fingers crossed) I'm not nauseated but my appetite has decreased significantly. I feel like I'm getting a cold. I'm tired. And, although not EVERY minute of every day does it happen, Sometimes my boobs hurt sooooooooo bad. I go for my first ultrasound on the 27th. My boss has given me a hard time about everything so I'm planning on NOT returning after the baby is born. We're looking for other options like OH getting a better paying job and us moving to a cheaper area, or me finding new work, etc. This just isn't going to work for me continuing on how it's been since I've told them I'm pregnant.

Because I've only had 2 hcgs done and I worry about the pregnancy (why? because i'm pregnant, technically a mommy, and that's what mommies do, right???!) I've taken random tests... like my old ovulation ones. LOL, I do love seeing the smiley on my clearblue digital, but last night I took one of my old wondfo LH ones... generally before this, even if I were ovulating I could NEVER get a dark test line on the wondfo. EVER! As soon as this thing started soaking up my pee you could see the test line. In the end, my test line was so dark that it made the control line look like nothing. Almost like the test line had taken up so much dye that there wasn't enough to make a strong control. That made me feel good.

abic77 is right... we need to focus on NOT worrying. It's not healthy. But, it's not easy. At all. Ever. LOL I know that some of you guys have been through a lot. Fingers crossed for everyone.

PArdon my french ladies but what a f*ckin t*sser your boss sounds!
Seriously....I don't know what he has said or how he is making your life difficult but as an employee girl you have rights! You have the right to be respected firstly as an employee, secondly as a human being and finally as a pregnant human being.

How dare anyone make you feel like that?

I notice you're in the states hun....I'm not sure what the HR/employment law is like over there but over here you could really take him to the dogs with this behaviour. He needs to be reminded that he is just a person like you or I and that he should not get to treat people the way he is treating you.

I know it may seem difficult but i would strongly advise you to get some advice and make sure this person is dealt with appropriately for whatever behaviour he is displaying.

People like that make me sick and should not be managers.

Sorry....rant over...I just feel really strongly about this!!!

Me too but I can't quote it and reply on my iPhone! He sounds like a dick though and you shouldn't put up with it!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->