• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hey ladies! Hello newbies and congrats!!! I've just done a FResponse, and the test line was darker than the control, so feel a little calmer. Can't wait to get these bloods done so I can relax!
Don't forget to let me know your EDDs so I can update the first page xx

Hi Laura,

My edd is 5th June! When do you get bloods done? I rang up this morning and was told I don't need to see the doctor just need to make an appointment to see the midwife, do they do it? x

Not sure, I'm classed at high risk due to prev mc, so they are doing bloods tuesday and Thursday, to make sure levels of HCG go up. Not sure bout midwives, at mydocs you just fill in a midwife form and then they come and do a booking in appt when you're 10 weeks Ish...but from what I've read each surgery differs! Congrats, my EDD is also my bday, June is a great birthday month! X

Oh I see so I prob won't see anyone untill 10 weeks. I should get a call back soon to let me know. How lovely your edd is your birthday. Mine is 12days before my grans 100th birthday so fx'd it all goes to plan would be amazing!

So I just did my SECOND test of the day, a CBdigi, and got 3+......AF was only due today! Really starting to wonder if there's more than one bean in there?!?! OH is panicking and saying I must've had my dates wrong, but I know they aren't! BFP was the faintest of faint on Monday at 9dpo, wasn't even sure til Tuesday, is it possible to get to 3+ that quick?! X

Wow that does seem strange, do twins run in your family?

My nan lost a twin, but not sure what Type of twin they were....that's the only case I know of! X

So I just did my SECOND test of the day, a CBdigi, and got 3+......AF was only due today! Really starting to wonder if there's more than one bean in there?!?! OH is panicking and saying I must've had my dates wrong, but I know they aren't! BFP was the faintest of faint on Monday at 9dpo, wasn't even sure til Tuesday, is it possible to get to 3+ that quick?! X

How many weeks are you? Your tempting me to do another! Lol! X

I did it, I got 2-3 again. You may be having twins!!! Yikes!!!!

How interesting we will all have to wait and see Laura!! :oneofeach:

Beginning of bleed was 25th august, positive OPK was afternoon of Saturday the 10th, cycle day 17. Same as my 31 day cycles normally, meaning AF wouldve been due today!!! Just seems to be very strong for 4weeks! (based on Lmp) less than that based on conception date!!! I may well have a heart attack if it is...lol x

Morning girls. Were up early and going for a swim (we go every sunday with friends) - boobs now getting sore and I feel slightly sick - although better now I have had my cereals! Went out last night, felt weird seeing friends and them not knowing I'm pregnant!! - luckily I don't drink anyway so ot didn't look obvious. If fact people were still asking if I'm okay after last months m\c saying "you will be a great mum when the time is right" and other comments that secretly made me think "if only you knew!" The couple we go swimming with are our very best friends, we were going to tell them this morning but simons dad is really poorly (dying) and only carole is coming, so don't want to tell her and not him. Feel it would be insensitive, and he is my hubbys best friend from almost birth so jim wants him to know first. I was bad though - secretly told my parents, feel bad, they are going to keep it a secret till we "offically" tell them.

Morning :wave:

Oooh - Sunday morning swim sounds lovely - and you will be able to carry on through pregnancy. I love swimming - I have a membership at my local pool and intend to go lots during pregnancy seeing as I will have to stop my other sports in the coming weeks.

Well, this morning I am still getting 1-2 on the conception indicator. I'm telling myself that I have just got my dates wrong or implanted late or something but I can't deny that I am back in 'worry-land'! The good news, though, is that my temps have gone up to where they were last pregnancy - really high - so I feel reassured by that. I'm having my bloods done tomorrow so I think I will settle down once they are back. When do you girls get your bloods back? How long do you have to wait?

Well - yesterday I was shattered. My sister and I own a flat that we rent out. Our tenant moved out a month ago and we have been doing some renovations to the flat to make it look prettier! Anyway, we were over there all day again (the last three weekends have been taken up with this). We were painting, plumbing in washing machines, cleaning, etc. etc..... I probably did too much really. The problem is that I don't want to tell anyone yet and if I suddenly started shirking all responsibility, it would be odd. The work needs doing and there is only me and my sister to do it! Anyway, we didn't finish yesterday so we are back over there today to finish off. No doubt I will be shattered again tonight - oh, well, at least it keeps me busy and my mind off my worries!

Right, I'll stop rambling now...! Hope you ladies are well x

Morning!

Hope you're all ok today. Emma I went out last night too, for a friends birthday. 2 close friends were there and they would have noticed that I wasn't drinking, but I have told them already! I have told a couple of close friends that I see regularly and my parents, but won't be telling anyone else til 12 weeks. The people I have told are the people I would want to tell if something went wrong anyway.

It's really funny second time around, I keep forgetting I'm pregnant! lol People are a bit more underwhelmed when you tell them as well, my parents were a bit like "already?!" lol

Any plans for today? I'm planning on doing not much, I'm shattered! The nausea is increasing a bit as well and I was sick before bed last night. Uh oh, here we go! As sick as I was last time, I'm kinda looking forward to it as it's a reassuring symptom. Last time I kept telling myself it's a good sign as it means the hormones are increasing well.

x

We have our logo!

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/JuneBugs.jpg

What do you think?

If you would like the logo for your siggy, use this code

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/JuneBugs.jpg[/IMG

and put a ] on the end!

Laura could you maybe add these instructions to your first post on the front page so that new members can add it to their siggy?

Great logo!!! I have the taste of blood in my mouth today, can't shake it!! Got halfway through a pizza last night and heaved. Very annoyed, pizza is my treat and I was still hungry but couldn't get it down!! Oh, and fell asleep at 3pm, didn't wake up till 7! Not like me to day nap! Xx

Beginning of bleed was 25th august, positive OPK was afternoon of Saturday the 10th, cycle day 17. Same as my 31 day cycles normally, meaning AF wouldve been due today!!! Just seems to be very strong for 4weeks! (based on Lmp) less than that based on conception date!!! I may well have a heart attack if it is...lol x

In that case I would say dont panic! It could be twins, but I cant really remember my AF start date and have done my maximum as i had a little bleed on 26 August but nothing on 27 and really started on the 28th and i have 28 day cycles normally. I have no idea of my o date as i wasnt TTC as i didnt want to face another loss.

I cant do another digi as i havent got one!

Only time will tell!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"