June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hey ladies! I just wanted to quickly check in! I'm so happy for those of you who have had scans, that's great news! Only 13 days to go until mine, I can't wait! In good today, boobs slightly less sore, but this no longer worries me- it seems to be pretty normal for them to fluctuate! I have slight round ligament pain still and I'm sooooooooo very tired tho. Urgh, I can't wait to get to the glowing energetic stage! Gemgem, I have days of hardly any CM then (like today) I get yellowish/white. I think it's pretty normal. :) Have a nice afternoon ladies! :D

I saw this in another forum it's an emotional one, and wanted to share it:

I loved you from the very start…
You stole my breath, embraced my heart.
Our life together has just begun,
You’re part of me, my little one.

As mother with child, each day I knew
My mind would be filled with thoughts of you.
I’m daydreaming of the things we’ll share,
Like late-night feeds and teddy bears.
Like first steps and skinned knees,
Like bedtime stories and ABC’s.

I’m thinking of things you’ll want to know,
Like how birds fly and flowers grow.
I’ve thought of lessons I’ll need to share,
Like standing tall and playing fair.

When I first see your precious face,
I’ll pray your life be touched with grace.
I’ll thank the angels from above,
And promise you unending love.

Each night I’ll lay you down to sleep,
I’ll gently kiss your head and cheek.
I’ll count your little fingers and toes,
I’ll memorize your eyes and nose.

I will linger at your nursery door,
Awed each day that I love you more.
Through misty eyes, I’ll dim the light,
And whisper, “I love you” every night.

As mother with child our journey’s begun,
My heart’s yours forever, little one.

I loved you from the very start…
You stole my breath, embraced my heart.

My little June blob. :) x

Attachments

• blob oct 2.jpg
    blob oct 2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 12
Aww lovely pic Laura :) do they want to see you back again or is that it til 12 weeks now? Wait til you see how much it grows by 12 weeks :)

Thanks! :) i think im going in again about 8 weeks, as the midwife said she would refer me for an early scan as i had MC last month, i didnt tell her i was going in today as i called them direct! they might work out whats happened and make me wait, but i wont turn it down if they offer it!

ive done some updating to page one, but i cant find the EDDs for:
vixx
matchstick
kelly9

If ive missed anyone, just shout! x

my edd is June 15 but you already have me up there.

Hi Gemini... my EDD is 06/10, will you add me to the first page? Thanks! :)

This thread moves way too fast for me. Increased discharge is normal. Spotting pink/brown, although not considered "normal" is VERY common. I spotted for over a week and a half after implantation. Bright PINK (not red), had a day or so of spotting off, then had 3 days that I'd pass like a clump of CM that was sticky, and blood tinged (dark blood). Curiousity struck and I soaked it in water to see if it was tissue or what not and when the blood dissolved it turned out to just be a wad of cloudy CM. No worries there. My doctor had told me to ignore the spotting. I even had a day that I passed a super tiny clot (heart wrenching!) but my levels went up anyway. So far for the last 3ish days, no spotting. (Fingers crossed) I'm not nauseated but my appetite has decreased significantly. I feel like I'm getting a cold. I'm tired. And, although not EVERY minute of every day does it happen, Sometimes my boobs hurt sooooooooo bad. I go for my first ultrasound on the 27th. My boss has given me a hard time about everything so I'm planning on NOT returning after the baby is born. We're looking for other options like OH getting a better paying job and us moving to a cheaper area, or me finding new work, etc. This just isn't going to work for me continuing on how it's been since I've told them I'm pregnant.

Because I've only had 2 hcgs done and I worry about the pregnancy (why? because i'm pregnant, technically a mommy, and that's what mommies do, right???!) I've taken random tests... like my old ovulation ones. LOL, I do love seeing the smiley on my clearblue digital, but last night I took one of my old wondfo LH ones... generally before this, even if I were ovulating I could NEVER get a dark test line on the wondfo. EVER! As soon as this thing started soaking up my pee you could see the test line. In the end, my test line was so dark that it made the control line look like nothing. Almost like the test line had taken up so much dye that there wasn't enough to make a strong control. That made me feel good.

abic77 is right... we need to focus on NOT worrying. It's not healthy. But, it's not easy. At all. Ever. LOL I know that some of you guys have been through a lot. Fingers crossed for everyone.

PArdon my french ladies but what a f*ckin t*sser your boss sounds!
Seriously....I don't know what he has said or how he is making your life difficult but as an employee girl you have rights! You have the right to be respected firstly as an employee, secondly as a human being and finally as a pregnant human being.

How dare anyone make you feel like that?

I notice you're in the states hun....I'm not sure what the HR/employment law is like over there but over here you could really take him to the dogs with this behaviour. He needs to be reminded that he is just a person like you or I and that he should not get to treat people the way he is treating you.

I know it may seem difficult but i would strongly advise you to get some advice and make sure this person is dealt with appropriately for whatever behaviour he is displaying.

People like that make me sick and should not be managers.

Sorry....rant over...I just feel really strongly about this!!!

Thanks, and I totally agree. The only thing is that if you try to go after him for something he WILL fire you, or "lay you off" for something completely different. Such as "the economy" which is what he's done for someone before. He owns the practice so it's hard to go higher up than he is, aside from an attorney. Also, he'd probably cut my hours and what not which I can't afford until later in the pregnancy. I have to ride it out for now and do what I can. I don't plan on returning after the bean is born. It's absolutely ridiculous. I'm a pretty level-headed person and I was near tears through all of this. It would be hard to deal with anyway, but with all the extra hormones and emotions it makes it a lot more difficult. :shrug: If I had the financial means I'd totally do something about it now. Also, here, there's a law that if someone is breastfeeding they have to be allowed a certain amount of time and a place other than a restroom to pump. Because this is a private practice there is NO place to pump, only the dr's office and that is always in use. We're doing everything we can to avoid my returning to work, especially there.

I hope all of you ladies have supportive bosses. Mine's a dick. Funny thing is, his wife was a stay at home mom (he's a Vet). His daughters are in graduate school (one for Dr one for Vet)... you'd think he'd be a little more understanding, but obviously not. I talked to a coworker who was there like 14 years ago... She said he was fine back then through her pregnancy. However, when it came down to her ex and the daughter being in an accident and being rushed to the hospital, he wouldn't let her leave. That's my wakeup call. I'll go through this as far as I can into my pregnancy and will do everything I can to not go back.

Gemini, my EDD is now June 7th but you can leave it at the 8th until my ultrasound for a better due date. =)

Thanks girls so much for your reassurance. I looked again and it is more of a yellowish tinge so I feel happy again now that your all experiencing the same! xx

P.s DT I just tried to read the poem out to dh and cried my eyes out!! What beautiful words xx

Thanks girls so much for your reassurance. I looked again and it is more of a yellowish tinge so I feel happy again now that your all experiencing the same! xx

Glad you're feeling a bit happier. I have certainly got yellow cm and never had it before getting pregnant.

xx

I just read it to my DH, in floods of tears - me not him! lol!!'

xxx

that poem was sweet, i want to meet the blob already! this time is going to go sooooo slowly! suppose thats the prob with finding out so soon, i got my bfp at 8/9 DPO! x

I dunno what dpo I was but I wasn't due on for 9 more days !!! My ticker said I was 2 weeks 6 days pregnant!

And yes it's going very sloooooow! XxxX

Thanks! :) i think im going in again about 8 weeks, as the midwife said she would refer me for an early scan as i had MC last month, i didnt tell her i was going in today as i called them direct! they might work out whats happened and make me wait, but i wont turn it down if they offer it!

ive done some updating to page one, but i cant find the EDDs for:
vixx
matchstick
kelly9

If ive missed anyone, just shout! x

I'm the 9th :)

Thanks Gemini

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads