June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Totally! It's pathetic. I was going to run an 8k Oct. 16, but not sure I'll make it! I have an ultimate frisbee game tomorrow, and we're short ladies, so I'll have to play the whole game. For those who aren't familiar, it's like a soccer game....I might die. I'm tired just thinking about it! But, it'll be nice to get some exercise too...I've been pretty lazy the last few weeks!

So glad you mentioned the stretching cramps, are they AF like? I keep getting them too! I just took the BEST NAP EVER. I never nap, and I'M STILL TIRED. I've been saying I haven't had symptoms besides the sore boobs, but man, the tiredness is like I hit a wall today!

They feel a little different to me...more like sore muscles, but same region. And I'm with you on the exhaustion!

Glad everyone "enjoying" their symptoms -)))
As for me - sleeping 8 hours at night and then take a nap in the afternoon. :sleep: and this is considering that I am not working so not getting tired anywhere :nope:
Also boopies became 1/2-1 cup size bigger - dh loves it though :thumbup: except for the part that they are so painful to touch anyway :happydance:

Feel a bit sick in my stomach every other morning or so but nothing much to call me to go the the toilet :shrug: so still hanging in here -)))

How is your appetites? Me - very hungry - already put on 3 pounds - which really concerns me - my stats before pg - 5,6 ft and 116 pounds. Anyone else suffers from increased appetite? :dohh:

I'm hungry too, but I don't think anything sounds good! I just can't figure out what to eat, EVER! haha

I'm 5'2'' 120lbs, I haven't gained any weight, but it's probably because as much as I want to eat I can't figure out anything that sounds good enough to eat!

Yes I am very hungry usualy anyway but this morning I am trying to eat toast and feeling very sick.

Good early morning ladies, its 2:30am for me as my bladder woke me up and i cant get back to sleep! So I met up with two of my best girl friends this evening, we've not seen each other for a month- it went like this:

Them: Hi.... oh my god, BOOBS!
me: yeah, I know!
Them: Did you get them done?
Me: haha, no!
Them: oh my god... ARE YOU PREGNANT??

I can't believe they guessed based on my boobs!!! But to be fair, they are HUGE now! I was a B before, I have no idea what they are now but I'm off bra shopping!
And yeah, I live on the 4th floor of a walk up and I'm noticing I'm out of breath when I get to my apartment. I read on one of my pregnancy apps that around this time your heart is beating an extra 15 times a minute, I'm guessing that has something to do with it! Can't wait to move to a nice elevator building this month!
Today I had another 'dip' in my symptoms, it's happened before so I'm trying not to worry- I do kinda wish I was throwing up all the time!
Can't wait to be a sweetpea on Sunday- wooooo!
Anyway, I should get back to sleep! :D

Hi Ladies. Can I please join your June Bugs? I think im due around the 14th (going on last AF) xx

LILYFIRE! I want to throw up too! I love that they thought you got your boobs done! :haha:

I can't wait to be an appleseed!

Welcome FLU77ERBYE! If that's your baby in that picture, ADORABLE! Congrats on your :bfp:!!

Morning ladies!
I keep having A very bad tummy first thing, and I've been getting majorly out of breath! Started getting some nausea waves last night. But not sure if that wasn't induced by me wondering where it was? My mum said last night she thinks im doing well as she was violently sick from the word go! Mind you she gets travel sick and I don't, apparently that makes a difference? Xx

Gemini - I keep having a bad tummy too and I cant stop farting :blush:

As for being sick. With my DD I was sick from the day go aswell! But with this little Splodge I seem to be ok. Ive had the occacsional wave of sickenss but never vomited....yet :happydance:

I'm not too sure if travel sickness contributes to how badly you suffer with morning sickness. I think It depends on your body & your baby. My Nan told me she was great with my uncle and lived on Complan with my Dad because she couldn't keep anything down.

ESpacey - Thank you. That is my little girl. I took the pic when she was four weeks old. She's a proper cheeky madam now! I will have to update the picture because she has changed sooo much! xx

I haven't felt sick AT ALL with the exception of brushing my teeth. I never gag while brushing my teeth (almost never anyway)! I barely brush my tongue and have to hold back from throwing up! I'm looking forward to some serious morning sickness. I really hope I get it, after my MMC I'll take anything that reminds me my pregnancy is just fine :)

Wow loads of symptoms girlies? I have no.. difference. But it was the same with my son, maybe I just don't suffer from symptoms lol?

Updating on me. Went to doctors which said it could be fine or could be another MC. Not exactly what I wanted to here. She basically told me she had no idea. I have like a sciatic pain down my leg apparently. I hope everything goes okay! I have a EPU appointment for Monday morning so hopefully they can shed more light on everything!

Morning ladies!
I keep having A very bad tummy first thing, and I've been getting majorly out of breath! Started getting some nausea waves last night. But not sure if that wasn't induced by me wondering where it was? My mum said last night she thinks im doing well as she was violently sick from the word go! Mind you she gets travel sick and I don't, apparently that makes a difference? Xx

Hey chick,

I have that same tummy thing first thing in the morning.....i wake up anytime between 5.30 and 6.30 and literally have to run to the loo for a (TMI) sloppy poo! YUM! that's enough to make you gag!

Felt very slightly nauseous but nothing really worth talking about.
Bring it on though that's what i say!!!

Thanks! :) i think im going in again about 8 weeks, as the midwife said she would refer me for an early scan as i had MC last month, i didnt tell her i was going in today as i called them direct! they might work out whats happened and make me wait, but i wont turn it down if they offer it!

ive done some updating to page one, but i cant find the EDDs for:
vixx
matchstick
kelly9

If ive missed anyone, just shout! x

Hey Laura...you missed me out.... :cry:
EDD is 1st June!
Thanks lovie!
xoxo

Should i go for a run or not?
Can't really be arsed but it's 8 days until my VERY FIRST MARATHON - which incidentally i am going to run/walk the whole way as Dr has told me not to run it all :-(
Gutted about that after months and months of training.....

Whats everyone else up to today?

I'm off to town to take some work dresses back! I bought 3 new dresses a few weeks ago for a new job but they are quite snug and not much point me keeping them now!

By the way....I called my mum and dad last night that they are gonna be grandparents and I swear i don't think i have ever been so shaky in my life!!!! SO glad it's over and done with now though as was very scared to tell them! Not really sure why....anyway they were cockahoop (to quote me mam!!)

Have a lush fay girlies! xoxo

Hi Ladies. Can I please join your June Bugs? I think im due around the 14th (going on last AF) xx

Wlcome Flu77erbye!!!!

Welcome to JuneBugs 2012!

his thread is MENTAL though....soooo fast! I went away for 3 days with work and came back and there was about an extra 25 pahes!!

Anyhooo welcome to the club and fingers crossed to you (and all of us) for a H&H 9 months!

AAggghhhh can't wait to go maternity shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->