June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I just took a CB digi ov test just to see the smily! Just needed to share :)

Totally agree about how quick this thread goes! I don't even try to catch up completely anymore! I would be here all day!

Gemini - I keep having a bad tummy too and I cant stop farting :blush:

As for being sick. With my DD I was sick from the day go aswell! But with this little Splodge I seem to be ok. Ive had the occacsional wave of sickenss but never vomited....yet :happydance:

I'm not too sure if travel sickness contributes to how badly you suffer with morning sickness. I think It depends on your body & your baby. My Nan told me she was great with my uncle and lived on Complan with my Dad because she couldn't keep anything down.

ESpacey - Thank you. That is my little girl. I took the pic when she was four weeks old. She's a proper cheeky madam now! I will have to update the picture because she has changed sooo much! xx

I'll do some more updating with EDDS today!
Hmmm, maybe we are having boys? They say less MS with boys don't they? X

I never have ms and I have boys and girls maybe the upset stomach is instead of ms???

I would love another girl so hope no ms means no girl!!!

xxx

I'm getting my flu jab today. Bet the kids will make lots of ooo I can't look noises which will be so helpful!!

Then my dd and I are having a Girly night tonight with her aunties and little cousin doing their hair nails and make up xxx

Hello everyone!:wave: May i join you? I have just had a :bfp:(well two days ago but it's still faint) and b/w done and i am VERY VERY EXCITED AND VERY VERY SCARED too as i had a mc :cry: on the 26th of august and caught that eggy before af arrived! So if all goes well this time i m due of the 18th of June 2012! Anyone know anything about b/w and numbers? Mine were at 70 yesterday (12 dpo) is this low or ok? Very happy to be joining you all ladies!:flower:

Hello everyone!:wave: May i join you? I have just had a :bfp:(well two days ago but it's still faint) and b/w done and i am VERY VERY EXCITED AND VERY VERY SCARED too as i had a mc :cry: on the 26th of august and caught that eggy before af arrived! So if all goes well this time i m due of the 18th of June 2012! Anyone know anything about b/w and numbers? Mine were at 70 yesterday (12 dpo) is this low or ok? Very happy to be joining you all ladies!:flower:

Yay! congratulations!
70 is good - mine was 60 at about 12dpo and has gone up well, my m/c was same times as yours! :(

Heres to lots of June 2012 :baby::baby: :baby::baby:

Thanks emma, this made me feel so much better! I ll try not to obsess too much about it, at least until next b/w! Yay for you too!!!!!Hope this is a super sticky bean for both! When are you due?

can i join too im due june 4th. Its been a struggle this year to get this far so i take every day as a blessing

Welcome FLU77ERBYE, Christiana and TryAyBaby :hi:

Congrats and h&h 9months to you and all of us! Sorry for your losses.

Espacey I did a clearblue digi last night too!!! I don't know what came over me but I just wanted to see that smiley face lol What are we like :haha:

Feeling fine today, I had some stretching pains yesterday too Cricket so glad you felt the same when we are the same time along. Other than being up all night for the loo I feel good today. How's everyone else?

I have run out of CB digi's so must try and resist, even though it is so hard to resist... I really want to go out and buy another. :wacko: I really badly want to see a 3+

Welcome everyone new to June Bugs! :thumbup:

Morning ladies!
I keep having A very bad tummy first thing, and I've been getting majorly out of breath! Started getting some nausea waves last night. But not sure if that wasn't induced by me wondering where it was? My mum said last night she thinks im doing well as she was violently sick from the word go! Mind you she gets travel sick and I don't, apparently that makes a difference? Xx

I've been having a dogdy tummy first thing which I think I would prefer over constipation. No MS yet though, just a couple of waves of nausea. Also gagged at the smell of stale fags and booze on the mad old lady who cleans my classroom- had to literally up and leave my classroom at the end of the day so that I didn't vom! LOL.

Also not really into sweet food at the moment- just fancy bland carbs. Anyone else? I normally eat my own body weight in chocolate on a daily basis but not bothered at all!

x

Morning!

Not much going on with me symptoms wise... in fact I feel completely normal aside from occasional mild nausea and constipation. Nipples still a bit sensitive too. I was horrendously sick by now when I was pregnant with holly so I'm just trying to enjoy the time not feeling rough! I was worrying about it, but then I know every pregnancy is different so I shouldn't compare. I'm convinced this ones a boy!!

Oooooh gender guessing!!! Can't wait til we all find out!!! X

Me too! Who's finding out :pink: or :blue: and who's staying team yellow :yellow: ? We'll be finding out, although we had a hard job as Holly wasn't playing ball at the 20 week scan so we had a private one!

Im in 2 minds about whether to find out. Dh really wants to, reckon we will!!

We found out with DD and to be honest it was the nicest thing ever knowing cause you where organised!!! Buuuut the element of suprise is sooo tempting with this one. I would love another girl...But I remember all the fighting I had with my sister. But if its a boy I will be just as happy :) x

We're team yellow- don't want to find out at all. It's our first and we are really not bothered whether it's a girl or a boy; just want a healthy baby. However my parents would love a girl as my brother has 2 boys and isn't having any more.

Gives me an incentive to keep pushing at the end as well!

x

We're team yellow too! I don't know why...I've always known I wanted that surprise :)

Lily - I was up 4 times last night to go to the bathroom, and I'm usually a sound sleeper! I'm super bloated right now, with occasional mild nausea and a little bit of sore BBs, but not as sick as I was expecting given my proclivity for motion sickness. I guess it could still hit, but it's making me a bit nervous. Glad I get checked out in 4 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->