June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I just took a CB digi ov test just to see the smily! Just needed to share :)

Totally agree about how quick this thread goes! I don't even try to catch up completely anymore! I would be here all day!

I did the same, I only have one left now!! We definitely want to know our baby's sex. We both think it's a girl for some reason. I still fund myself wondering if there's two in there due to the clomid, only 12 days until we find out!!

hey, we definitely want to learn the gender...wouldnt be able to go to the end without knowing...i thin the yellow team are heroes!!We dont really care whether it is a boy or girl but it would be nice to have one of both and we already have a boy! But after 2 mc anything would do for me!!!!

hiya,

Well I want to find out (kinda) and OH wants it to be a surprise.....BUT I am a haemophilia carrier and according to a letter I got from the hospital when i was much much younger it says that if i ever get pregnant I must find out if its a boy as they need to be treated differently through labour (cant use foreps/suction etc) and may need c-section.

So in other words we have to find out but that's fine by me as I will be able to think of loads of names (i'm changing my mind every day at the minute) and also decorate the nursery etc!

I have SUCH a strong gut feeling that it's a girl....can't explain it, i just really feel it! I am also not bothered, just H&H is important!

yipppeeee can't wait!

Is anyone else really struggling with caffeine withdrawal?

Feeling sick and tired today we are going to a friends tonight and would love to just get on the sofa in my pjs but its a friends 30th so cant really and none of them know I am pregnant so having to hide the bloat.
We are not finding out this time I want a surprise I really wanted a boy last time so we found out this time I will be happy either way.

I don't want to know that babies sex. I wonder as well if their are two in there since I had two follicles. I guess I will find out Wednesday if we see two sacs!

Hi Ladies :flower:
Can I join you lovely group please x

I found out on Thursday that I'm pregnant with baby number 4 :)
I'm due around the 8th of June..

Really hope to share the journey with you all or atleast someone :)
x

edit: just re-checked my due date and its the 15 th not the 8th..I missed a week out by accident when I counted on my phone calendar..:dohh:
x

I havent had chance to see my GP yet. He is a bit useless...nice but useless. Told my mum today...She took it really well...Seeing as my DD is only 10 months old. Shes just worried more than anything. I guess I will just speak to her better on Friday. I feel like Ive forgotten everything about being pregnant with Jorja...apart from how painful SPD is. xx

Hi Ladies :flower:
Can I join you lovely group please x

I found out on Thursday that I'm pregnant with baby number 4 :)
I'm due around the 8th of June..

Really hope to share the journey with you all or atleast someone :)
x

SO MANY JUNE BUGS! Welcome!! :hugs:

White and clear Cm is totally normal! A LITTLE spotting/brown is too! if the brown turns to dark read with lots of cramps then be worried but know that white/clear CM is a sign of pregnancy!

Ladies can I ask a question as a few of you have been through this before. Sorry if it's tmi. I have had clear cm since I found out I was pregnant but just went to the toilet and there was a load of slightly off white alomost with a tinge of very light brown to it. Is this normal? I felt my stomach go through the floor xx

Hey ladies - hoping for some comfort. I had HCG measured on Wed and it was 10,900 and they took bloods on Friday. I woke up this morning with some brownish stained CM so thought I would go to docs to talk about it but to also check HCG. They said it had only gone up to 14,800 in 48 hours and sent me straight to hospital for a scan. I think I am 5w6d based on +OPK - the scan showed me around 5w4d which concerned me but I was over the moon to see the heartbeat:thumbup:! They measured my hcg again and told me it isnt doubling but it is increasing and that it is great we have seen the heartbeat but I am not 'out of the woods' yet. I dont know what to do - I am so so worried. Has anyone heard of hcg slowing down and it being a healthy pregnancy? The heartbeat was only 93 which they said was slow but that it might have just started beating and the fact that it was at all is good. I am sorry for the rambling - just so nervous after mc last month :cry:

I dont mean to put a downer on the thread ladies - just only so much I can talk to DH about it and hard for him to really understand! x

Abic- i cant wait either!!! i ve been doing chinese predictors and all the rest and i m not even 4 weeks!!!!

First bean- i want to see you pass on the alcohol too!!

Starryskies- welcome! Let's hope we all go through our journeys together all the way to june!!!

Gemgem- i had white and sometimes orange cm at least until the middle of the second trimester. I didnt think it was important to mention to my dr (dddaaaahhhh) so i didnt but i guess it's fine since my pregnancy that time sailed perfectly!!

AFM- called my dr today just to tell him i m not going in until after the 8th week (as with my previous 2 mcs bleeding started during week 6) but he insisted i go in just to make sure it's not an ectopic....so i guess i am having another b/w done on thursday and then going in the week after. BTW what was everyone's first b/w? Is 70 ok for 12 dpo?

Have any of you ladies thought about names yet? Or is it too soon? xx

hey Gigglesems- the baby is measuring perfectly, i always measured at least a week behind with my son. Now as for the hcg i m not sure i can answer that but didnt want to read and run. I ave heard though that it can slow down later on (like week 10 or something). The fact that you've seen hb is super, i ve never heard hb earlier than 7 weeks and they say once you hear it chances of mc reduce a lot. Anyway, when are they monitoring again? I really hope everything turns out perfect hun, keep us updated and remember each pregnancy is different, nothing to do with last month's mc. Lots of sticky baby dust to you!

Christiana - They're lovely! Ive got Sophia for a girl and Zachery for a boy!

Gigglesems - Sending love and plenty of sticky fairy dust your way https://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/grouphugg.gif :dust:

I dont mean to put a downer on the thread ladies - just only so much I can talk to DH about it and hard for him to really understand! x

hey - I'm really sorry I don't know anything about hcg levels (until reading posts on here i didn't realise how fast it increases). I'm sorry i can't help hun but just try and stay positive or try not too think or obsess about it.

I have everything crossed for you x

Hey ladies - hoping for some comfort. I had HCG measured on Wed and it was 10,900 and they took bloods on Friday. I woke up this morning with some brownish stained CM so thought I would go to docs to talk about it but to also check HCG. They said it had only gone up to 14,800 in 48 hours and sent me straight to hospital for a scan. I think I am 5w6d based on +OPK - the scan showed me around 5w4d which concerned me but I was over the moon to see the heartbeat:thumbup:! They measured my hcg again and told me it isnt doubling but it is increasing and that it is great we have seen the heartbeat but I am not 'out of the woods' yet. I dont know what to do - I am so so worried. Has anyone heard of hcg slowing down and it being a healthy pregnancy? The heartbeat was only 93 which they said was slow but that it might have just started beating and the fact that it was at all is good. I am sorry for the rambling - just so nervous after mc last month :cry:

Hey you,

Try not to panic too much, easier said that done I know, but the fact your levels are on the up, are a good thing. Definitely not the end, I'm sure I've heard stories of slow doubling levels. I have everything crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->