June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Lilyfire do you remeber when you did that frer and there was no control line I was freaked out as mine wasn't like that. I honestly think you are fine but if your stressed call up and see if you can an appointment to get checked over as stressing isn't good for you or your bean xx

I had an FRER that did that. I'd say try another if it'll put you mind at rest, alternatively, get your butt to A&E, tell em you have cramping and spotting. By the end of the day you'll know either way xxxx

Ladies please help, I'm a mess. I did a FRER a few days ago and did one to reassure myself this morning as my symptoms seem to have gone, and it's lighter. I'm devastated and don't know what to do.

PLEASE DONT WORRY! ITS FINE! I did the same yesterday, its called the hook effect, after 6 weeks HCG is so highly concentrated your lines get lighter, if you dilute your pee with a bit of water the line will be darker! Honest!!!

xxx

i did one later in the afternoon and it was darker, and anyhow, STOP TESTING! newbies only, we have graduated to BW and scans|! It wont do you any good hun! xx

Agreed, stop testing. It really doesn't mean anything!! And Dt is right, it stops being effective after so many weeks. People who don't realise they are pregnant for a few weeks quite often get a negative hpt, because they are not effective after a certain time as your HGC gets too concentrated. PLEASE NO MORE TESTING! It's really not a good way to measure levels at all x

Thanks so much girls, I'm sorry about this, it's just I was so stressed yesterday about my symptoms going then this morning this happens... it just seemed to semi-confirm my worst fears. I know that's stupid. I'm so glad I have this forum. So with the disappearing symptoms and lighter frer, you honestly think everything might still be ok? Honestly?

Yes Lily, I am sure everything is fine. I know it's so worrying in the first tri, but please try not to worry. Your symptoms will come and go, some people never get any. I hardly have any this time around when I did last time. Honestly, you'll be fine but stressing is not good for you or the baby, so try to relax. Whatever will be will be, so just enjoy your pregnancy :)

my boobs hurt even 3 days into my MC, so i dont think that symptoms indicate as much as some people think, they were so sore i was convinced my BW was wrong! x

Lily - doesn't mean a thing. Get some bloods done. And no more tests!

Gem - over a quarter of all healthy pregnancies have spotting. No need to worry too much, although I totally understand why you are. Would have a breakdown too, BUT being on the outside I can see how it's not anything to worry about! :)

Dt, yay!!!

Afm, super sick starting about 8 pm last night. Threw up a bit, butmostly just felt like i was on the verge. Lasted all night and morning and finally just starting to die down! Wow. If my next 6 weeks are like this I may not make it! Not complaining though...just a bit nervous about trying to work when I feel like this!

Thanks, I will update as soon as I get to work. Appointment is 9.40 but god knows if I'll get seen straight away! xx

P.S. Lily, my BBs haven't been growing either and barely ever sore. They feel full, but not as massive as they did. It's been making me nervous too, but I think all bodies handle things differently!

Matchstick & DT - Congrats on the scans, must have been amazing! Really put you minds at ease. Can't wait for mine

EJPerkins - That's great news Congratulations

Gem - I've had spotting too, so I understand the panic. I spoke to the on-call nurse over the weekend and she reassured me that it is probably nothing, she named a number of things it could be, but she also said that sometimes it just happens for no particular reason. Managed to book an appointment with the GP just to check, and hopefully get an early scan booked.

Thanks Bernadette. I have a scan tomorrow morning so will let you all know. I hope you get a scan booked too xx

Lilyfire! I'm sure it doesn't mean anything! There's still a line. If your doctor says to stop testing and that's it INSIST on a blood test. It will put your mind at ease..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->