June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Lilyfire

My boobs stopped hurting too but Ive had a scan and im okay! dont worry. symptoms come and go! x

WOW this thread moves amazingly fast!!!

Gemgem good luck tomorrow, everything will be great!!!:hugs:

Test lines suck! I did the same (tested every day just to see the line go darker and it didnt! Did a test and b/w has gone way up!stupid tests!:dohh:

AFM- did 2nd b/w today (15dpo). My first one at 12 dpo came at 70, todays came back 450. Is this too fast or what? anyone had this happen to them? Does it mean anything?
Also a little private question :blush:but please please answer..i ve been getting these sharp pains like in my cervix especially when i hold my son, they dont hurt it just feels as if something's gonna come out like a needle or something (sorry if tmi) Anyone else had this and ended up ok? I am so anxious after 2 mc....:wacko:

Hi all!!

I'm a first timer, due 15th June. Very nervous and had my first appointment with my Dr this morning who did nothing to calm my fears and didn't stop talking about all the things that can go wrong?! NOT the thing I want to hear right now!

Wishing happy and healthy pregnancies for all of us :)

hi everyone! :wave: i'm hopping over from the May thread since I just got my official due date today of June 2nd :) had my first ultrasound today and HB was 132 :happydance: this little munchkin was conceived by IVF. looking forward to getting to know everyone!

my headache is almost like a hangover! whenever i cough i get a sharp shooting pain thru my skull! i was getting a migraine as i went ot sleep last night, so maybe its as a result of that. UGH i feel AWFUL! x

Hey Laura...I feel EXACTLY the same! I thought something was seriously wrong (kinda still do) with my brain and head as even just looking at people and trying to focus on things my eyes feel like they haven't had sleep for 2 days solid!
Headache pounding too!
Really hope this feeling is just for the 1st tri!

Christiana mine was 1618 16dpo and 4008 18dpo, seems to me they are fine. Only need to worry if they quadruple over 48hours xx

Christiana mine was 1618 16dpo and 4008 18dpo, seems to me they are fine. Only need to worry if they quadruple over 48hours xx

But isnt 70 to 450 quadruple?(yea really crappy at math, how do you count it? i thought 70-140-210-280-350-420 ect) Arrrgrggggg i am sooo confused and a nervous wreck...

Well yours weren't taken with one day inbetween weren't they? Google hcg doubling calculator online, it works it out for you, and will tell you how many hours after which it doubles x

Morning Ladies,

I have had a bit of brown spotting over the weekend and I don't have a good feeling about it. I called the midwife yesterday and only managed to speak to the receptionist who just said to rest as I said I had no pain. Dh thinks I need to stop getting stressed and that the amount I have is so minimal there is nothing wrong. I don't want to see anything there though and it is really making me feel so sad. I know loads of women spot and have healthy babies. Do you think I should call back up this morning and ask for an early scan?

My best friend spotted bright red blood for the first about 15 weeks and had a healthy happy baby boy! The doc said unless it is accompanied by lots of cramping you shouldn't be concerned. With that said if it continues and you are worried I would call back in a heartbeat!

I'm spotting too so not to worry! Just went to the toilet and had blood - overdid it a bit today! The same thing happened last week too and I spotted for a day.

I feel super sick now - comes in waves and I just can't function.

Jenny, I'm getting the waves of debilitating nausea too, and gagging! Unpleasant. I was talking to my friend about this...she said hers lasted for 7 months! FXd that's not true for me...I'm going to stop being grateful way before 7 months!

So exciting to see so many new June Bugs!!!! Welcome everyone and happy and healthy nine months! xx

Thats all I have time for - spent the time I had catching up with the posts I'd missed over the last 2 days lol!

Gemgem, loads of good luck this morning- let us know how it goes! :hugs:

Lilyfire

My boobs stopped hurting too but Ive had a scan and im okay! dont worry. symptoms come and go! x

hey Emma wow you got an early scan thats amazing. How far gone were you when they did the scan? How much did you see? Sorry for all the questions its just im getting a scan tomorrow at 6w2d and im really nervous, dont know how much they will be able to see on the scan. Im hoping for a heartbeat. Actually im just hoping for a pregnancy thats in my uterus this time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->