June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

youll see something for sure, i was 6+1 by LMP but 5+4 by conception, and i saw a hb! xx

I was 5+6 by LMP and only saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac, which she said was completely normal for that stage in pregnancy and not to worry! I go back at 7+6 for my next one.

Laura did they date you from conception then? As the MW told me I was measuring 5+5 but she said that's just an alteration of my LMP date and I would only have conceived around 3+5 ago! It's so confusing how they date these things!

morning everyone,

wow ive missed loads again, been away at my new house and dont have internet connection there yet until i move over there properly.

well i have officially got proper bloat, in my first pair of maternity trousers. so blimmin comfortable now, just need more tops to hide what looks like im getting just a bit fatter. cant wait until its a proper bump so dont have to keep trying to suck it all in. i look like ive been binging on mcdonalds and dominos over the weekend :/

good luck to everyne having scans today/this week, hope they all go well.

still waiting for my letter from midwife, really hope its sooner rather than later as i need my exemption certificate for the dentist, went yesterday for my checkup which i still had to pay for as couldnt give me it free without it, and i now need two fillings and two resin infills. could also do with a lifetime supply of gaviscon from the doctors very soon too.

anyone up to anything good this week?

well i had 31 day cycles, so i didnt O until 3 days after someone with a 28 day would, so therefore, i have to take 3 days off the gestation that i should be from LMP. this worked out spot on with what i measured at the scan. so i will always actually be 3 days behind my "weeks pregnant" that make sense? x

morning everyone,

wow ive missed loads again, been away at my new house and dont have internet connection there yet until i move over there properly.

well i have officially got proper bloat, in my first pair of maternity trousers. so blimmin comfortable now, just need more tops to hide what looks like im getting just a bit fatter. cant wait until its a proper bump so dont have to keep trying to suck it all in. i look like ive been binging on mcdonalds and dominos over the weekend :/

good luck to everyne having scans today/this week, hope they all go well.

still waiting for my letter from midwife, really hope its sooner rather than later as i need my exemption certificate for the dentist, went yesterday for my checkup which i still had to pay for as couldnt give me it free without it, and i now need two fillings and two resin infills. could also do with a lifetime supply of gaviscon from the doctors very soon too.

anyone up to anything good this week?

Ive got that bloat too. hoping its just water retention. cant button up my work trousers today, just got the zip up and thats it! moaned to OH this morning about it and his respone? "well youve not been to the gym in a while..." grrrrr! x

Hello Lovelies!!

I seem to have missed sooo much. I'm feeling sicky. But luckely Ive not been sick yet. Ive started to get the sort of rounded part to the top of my bump already! It's crazy! Someone in work actually asked me if I was pregnant and I just had to point blank lie about it. Cause alot of them are proper nosey 2 faced bitches! I know you get that anywhere you work. They were quite bitchy with me when I was pg with my DD. (oh well...sod em!!)

Gemini - Men don't understand do they?? I remember when I was in labour with DD my OH just said 'It's can't be that bad' I threatened to kick him in his goolies he never questioned me again!!

Hope everyone's well. :D xxxxx

Hello Lovelies!!

I seem to have missed sooo much. I'm feeling sicky. But luckely Ive not been sick yet. Ive started to get the sort of rounded part to the top of my bump already! It's crazy! Someone in work actually asked me if I was pregnant and I just had to point blank lie about it. Cause alot of them are proper nosey 2 faced bitches! I know you get that anywhere you work. They were quite bitchy with me when I was pg with my DD. (oh well...sod em!!)

Gemini - Men don't understand do they?? I remember when I was in labour with DD my OH just said 'It's can't be that bad' I threatened to kick him in his goolies he never questioned me again!!

Hope everyone's well. :D xxxxx

oh he didnt??!?!?! little $od! lol
ive told work, the CEO has blanked me a fair few times since then! working for a male dominated company sucks, Im rthe ONLY female here out of 23 consultants, There is a female administraor, also preggers!
I am glad not to be in a female environment tho, the bitchiness sounds awful! x

lol, mentdo seem to have a lack of understanding at times. my hubster has been researching on the internet but obviously not at the proper sites like we look on but must be the odd google forum search thats brings up stupid answers to everything, he then decided to give me advice that i have to push through the tiredness and not have a catnap when i get in. dont think he realises how dangerous that is in regards to driving, cooking etc, never mind the fact i literally cant keep my eyes open once ive put the keys in the door. then i showed him the app that says cat naps are good as being overtired isnt good for baby either. he them promptly shut up. i plan to send him a load of links to proper recognised sites so he can get the right information.
he just annoys me that he thinks he knows it all when he hasnt even picked up one of my books and had a look through.

ive had a few funny looks at my tummy this morning but im thinking i cant be that obvious yet surely, you arent supposed to get a bump until well later on arent you?

WOW this thread moves so quick!

Jelly Tot - I've started to get a good old bloat too, I have been wearing Scrubs (got a pair from work) as they are soooo comfortable :haha:

Gem - GL for your scan keep us updated :hugs:

Oh I see Gemini. It's so confusing how they work it all out! When actually it means diddly squat in the end! lol Holly was due by lmp on 2nd September, 4th September due to early scan, moved back to 28th August at 12 week scan and she measured big all the way through and she was actually born on 14th August. I know she was conceived on 17th December, so she was actually born at 37 weeks, not 38 weeks like my date said. She would have just been a big baby! She was born at 7lb 9ooz and had she gone 2-3 more weeks she could have been between 9 and 10oz!!

I've got the bloat too, big time. My stretch marks from last time are looking redder as well. I had mega bloat with Holly and had stretch marks by 11 weeks! I was also in maternity trousers at 11 weeks and I don't think it'll be long before I have to swap again. I sold a lot of my maternity gear from last time, so will have to buy again! Oh damn, lol If I remember rightly, my bloat made way for a bump at about 16-17 weeks but I didn't have a noticeable bump to anyone til 21 weeks.

Still not got much going on here, my boobs started to hurt a bit more last night and I am getting the waves of nausea too. But that's all. Overall, I keep forgetting I'm pregnant lol!

Sorry about all the crappy responses at work. I've been really lucky, my work have bee awesome, but I guess with them being a government body they have to be really! Laura what job do you do?

Me and hubby are off to paris this weekend, I can't wait!

Me and the OH got engaged on a boat on the seine in Paris in march! Loved it! I'm a recruitment consultant now, used to be an extended schools advisor, wish I still was, going to be hit hard on mat leave! X

Aw how romantic :cloud9: And yes I bet you will, without your commission! I used to work in recruitment as well, but in house rather than for an agency. I worked for M&S and Sainsbury's. My degree is in Human Resources and I just sort of fell into recruitment. What I do now is pretty different though lol

Would anyone like to add on fb? If you would then my profile is here https://www.facebook.com/emzywemzy83 Please just let me know what your username is when you add me, so I know you're not a randomer!

very romantic, i wont tell you how oh proposed to me, bit tmi for a tuesday morning lol.
i will add you when i get home. my link should be - or with a 1 on the end. cant remember off top of my head.
should be a profile pic of my from my fyeo shoot of me stood against a wall in black and white.

That one comes up with someone kissing a dog... is that you?! lol

nope lol, try putting a 1 on the end or putting a - between rachel and moss :)

im popping to argos at lunch to get my emmas diary goodie pack so will see if i get enough signal to add you.

DH proposed to me by waking me up when I was 6 months pregnant with ds1, I sulked and said it better be worth waking me up for.

He took me into the garden where there were flowers and champagne and proposed.

I said yes, but you could of waited till I woke up and I cant drink that anyway! He is definately the more romantic one out of the two of us!

xx

If I add a 1 it's someone in a wedding dress and page doesn't exist if I put a 1 in the middle lol

AWWW how lovely! not sure what my profile link is?!? im just laura power i think, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->