June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I wasn't either mei, I hope I get to see one at my next scan!

Great news morning, ladies! Gem...so, so, so glad it was nothing! I thought so, but I was still nervous for you! And Mei - you too!

Emzy...I'll look to add you on FB. I don't know what my site is. PM me for a full name if anyone wants it...trying to hide from search engines :)

Was that you just just added me cricket? :)

If anyone adds me just send me a message on fb to tell me your username x

Was that you just just added me cricket? :)

If anyone adds me just send me a message on fb to tell me your username x

sorry chick i didnt do that when i added you earlier as was on my iphone when i did it.
hopefully you realised who i was :)

congrats gemgem, so hapy for you. I have my scan tomorrow and cant wait now x

That's alright, I did realise it was you :) just if anyone else adds me I will think they are a randomer lol

Ok ladies. Gross question. This has now happened twice this morning and once last night. I start feeling really sick, rush to the loo and throw up a bit of foul tasting bile. The weird part is that all three times I had just eaten something! Why am I throwing up bile when I've just eaten? Is this normal? Happening to anyone else? I think I'm going to have to tell my boss today...can't hide this!

Ok. Now I've had my first proper bout of vomiting. It's a good thing I've been eating like a champ the last few weeks given that I can't keep a banana down now!

Ok ladies. Gross question. This has now happened twice this morning and once last night. I start feeling really sick, rush to the loo and throw up a bit of foul tasting bile. The weird part is that all three times I had just eaten something! Why am I throwing up bile when I've just eaten? Is this normal? Happening to anyone else? I think I'm going to have to tell my boss today...can't hide this!

thats normal for morning sickness sometimes u will bring up food but not very often even when u have just eaten its normaly bile...i had it till nearly 26wks in my last pregnancy..... for me at mo i keep feeling nauseous but i know stomach acids r playing a big part as they like u to eat little and often to help stop this but its not always possible plus u dont always fancy eating lol

cricket , hope you are feeling better now. ive been quite lucky that i havent actually been sick yet. i have had waves of nausea now and again and been very close, but still time i suppose.

Cricket, that doesn't sound fun at all. I'm having bouts of nausea but not vomitted yet! I hope it eases up for you :)

hello girls:) just taken me a while to find you! Think i was searching in groups. Whoops! I'm due (if this one works) on the 6th June. Quick question though Saturday just gone was my worst point 5x3d i felt really queasy all day and my boobs felt ridiculous. Sunday i was fine with sore boobs in evening yesterday evening i felt sick and today I've felt a little sick but my boobs have not been as bad. Should i prepare myself for history repeating or cant be normal so early? Panic panic panic!

Welcome!! It seems like everyone symptoms have been coming and going a little. I wouldn't worry without blood (that's what I keep telling myself) :hugs:

I have my first scan tomorrow, and it's not morning sickness I'm feeling but NERVOUS sickness! I know this won't go away until tomorrow and I finally see SOMETHING. Ugh. I know it will just be a black hole tomorrow, but I am so terrified of something happening like last time, I don't know what to do. I do truly have a good feeling about this one, but I can't help but have that MMC in the back of my mind. I'm sorry for being negative on here today, my scan is in 25 hours, yes I'm literally counting down the hours. :blush:

seems quite a few of us have had the same, and are fine from scans, dont worry too much, i know thats easier said than done! my boobs hurt alot, if i change sides in the night, the sudden alteration of weight shift wakes me up! really annoying! but for 3 days mine stopped for no reason! then started again! i think its as your body gets used to the HCG, then it jumps higher and your body has to readjust again! x

espacey: that fear is horrible. I've had dreams where the us person looms over me threateni gly with the internal probe and says "im not seeing what i need to here" horrible... I figure one day soon there will be no silence and a wriggly little bean on the screen :) go with your gut instinct:) i think i knew both times before it wasn't right. I'll keep my Ffingers toes and crossed for you. Gemini: i think you may have something there. It has all seemed to be a bit cyclical. One day bad two days good two days bad two days good etc :) Thanks guys :)

my sore boobs have come and gone too. they weren't sore just before my first ultrasound and i was FREAKING OUT!! i had soo much anxiety on sunday night and leading up to the u/s yesterday. but there was the baby, perfect as could be. don't worry :hugs:

Ive been lucky so far with this pregnancy. Ive had nausious but no sickness (yet!) and no sore boobies. But ive got cramping :( I keep feeling that AF is going to arrive :( Its a horrible feeling.

I booked in with my GP today. I have no idea when Ill get my letter from the hospital to go and book in for my 1st scan. I didnt book in until 18 weeks last time and they didnt scan me until 21 weeks...Even though I booked in with my GP at 5 weeks last time! Craziness!! xx

Feeling a bit better - back to just some waves of nausea. Keeping down the half an apple and some crackers I've been slowly eating for the last four hours so far. Of course, as I'm typing it's threatening to not stay down. I caved and told my boss this morning - as suspected she's amazing about it and told me to just let her know if I need to stay home, come in late, leave early, whatever. One big advantage to the social service sector...legit family friendly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->