June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

hmm, im clearly rubbish. give me ten mins and will see. it could be the same profile pic i have on here if it didnt save when i changed it the other day.
unfortunately you cant just search for me as with being mod i have to keep it locked down from people who arent my friends already.

Hmmm, odd, you wouldn't think there would be! Lol I'll find out my profile link,
Worried we haven't heard from gemgem. Wasn't her appt at 9.40? X

Yes I think it was. Maybe she is just out celebrating x

hey chicas my doc sent me for more blood work yesterday (6w0d) to see where my hcg levels are at before my scan tomorrow. Just got the results - 51,950 eeeeeeeeeek so happy for such a high number. I should defo be able to see something on my scan now and with those numbers it should be in my uterus this time :happydance:

Hope gemgem's scan went well and i hope everyone else is doing good today. Had my first propper bout of nausea last night x

Great news TryAbaby. Hope Gemgems scan went well.
Hope all your ladies are feeling okay. I am waiting for Ollie to go down for his nap at half 1 and going to nap with him I am exhausted today tiredness is really getting to me.

finally managed to add you emzy lol.

laura, there are hundreds of people with your name :)

thats fab news TrAyBaby

im sure gem will be fine.

well i went to argos to get my emmas diary goodie pack, not a huge amount in it to be honestm a fruit flakes packet, box of raspberry leaf tea, a newborn huggies sample, palmers samples and a few leaflets. looking forward to my bounty packs, will be a bit more in good stuff in them.

I always thought the Emma's Diary packs weren't very good. The bounty packs are better x

I'm here girls!!! Sorry so long to update. It was amazing!!! Everything was where it should be and I saw the heartbeat which made me cry lol
Booked my 12 week scan for 29th Nov which is dh's birthday so cannot wait. So happy right now xx
P.s Thanks for all caring xx

Thanks Emzy! The spotting was just implantation bleeding that hadn't come out so was worrying for nothing lol xx

:happydance:Gemgem, I'm so pleased for you! That's wonderful news! Yey!!:happydance:

I'm feeling sooo much better today, my dr called me back yesterday and said the same as you ladies: I have nothing to worry about. I'm sure my boobs hurt a little more today too! I just need to calm down now, I CAN'T WAIT for my scan, 9 days to go! :D

Morning ladies!

Got my 1st appt today at 3:45. Super nervous. Don't know really what to expect. I asked the girl when making the appt if they would be doing blood work and she said it was up to the Dr. Sooo. I guess we'll see. AF was due yesterday and never showed - sooo happy about that one!! Today I don't feel pregnant. BB's sore and that's about it.

Gem - that's fantastic news, When I spoke to the nurse over the weekend she said it was possible it was implantation bleeding (among other things!) Really happy to hear everything is well, Congratulations, I bet your over the moon. It has eased my mind knowing other ladies are going through the same as me

Snowflake - Don't worry about not feeling Preggo, I still don't believe I am! Good luck at your appointment. I'm sure everything will go well keep us updated

I've got my GP appointment is a little while, it's just a follow up to the spotting and cramping I had over the weekend. I'm rhesus negative, so I'm worried the spotting will create antibodies. But I'm sure the Doc will put my mind at rest

just wondering with me not hearing from the midwife yet, once i manage to locate their number as is impossible to find, do you think they would mind me calling? i have an awful lot of meetings and a course to fit in november and would hate for them to clash with my booking in and scan date. i can then rearrange them arround those two dates so i dont have to wait any longer as also getting really impatient.

Thanks Emzy! The spotting was just implantation bleeding that hadn't come out so was worrying for nothing lol xx

Glad everything is fine! Mine was the same, implantation bleeding!
So amazing you saw HB! I am not far along enough to see anything apart from yolk sac!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->