June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Ive got docs to, just to confirm bfp and goin to ask a few questions. I think I have a water infection which doesnt help grr. I feel sick but havent been sick, how is everyones sense of smell?? I seem to smell everything , even things not to close. My chest is a tiny bit sore but mainly heavy xx

hello girls:) just taken me a while to find you! Think i was searching in groups. Whoops! I'm due (if this one works) on the 6th June. Quick question though Saturday just gone was my worst point 5x3d i felt really queasy all day and my boobs felt ridiculous. Sunday i was fine with sore boobs in evening yesterday evening i felt sick and today I've felt a little sick but my boobs have not been as bad. Should i prepare myself for history repeating or cant be normal so early? Panic panic panic!

Your symptoms all sound spot on and no reason why this one won't work out x

I know exactly how you feel even though I had a scan yesterday till I get past that 12 week scan nothing will reassure me.

All we can do is enjoy it and ignore any negatives and hope that time never comes again :hugs: xxx

today is my birthday!!! :) i turn 21 today and cant even drink. DARN. but its all worth it. how is everyone today?

Happy 21st Mrs. Craig!!! You can still live it up with some mocktails:)

What's up with the site changing? Making it way more obvious on my work computer that I'm not doing work!

I just had to share...I just ate a whole bowl of oatmeal and so far, so good! Here's hoping it stays down!

happy 21st birthday mrs craig!!!

yeah the site is taking much longer to load the pages and its all spaced out weirdly. im on my laptop so no idea what its going to look like on my work computer, hopefully no-one will notice still that im not doing work when i come one here too

Happy 21st Mrs. Craig!!! You can still live it up with some mocktails:)

What's up with the site changing? Making it way more obvious on my work computer that I'm not doing work!

I just had to share...I just ate a whole bowl of oatmeal and so far, so good! Here's hoping it stays down!

I feel your pain! As soon as I hit 5 weeks 6 days.... I felt so nauseated. I am finally feeling better and able to keep food down but still have those annoying waves of nausea. Here's to hoping we don't have it long! :flower:

no nausea yet that isn't related to the sinus infection that I got yesterday. thankfully I will be at the Dr on Friday and if it hasn't gone away, I'll ask for some antibiotics. So far cough drops and benedryl have been helping even though I take under the recommended dose of the benedryl.

In other news, my dad's cancer is non aggressive so that is a relief off my back. It doesn't look like he will have to have chemo at all.

Now I can focus on getting rid of this sinus infection by napping on my couch while watching Planet Earth.

Ive just done a digi and got 3+ weeks woohoo was only expecting 2-3:happydance:
Happy birthday mrs craig.:flower:

Not sure I like these changes!!! And why momtastic baby and bump?! Did they sell it?! X

no nausea yet that isn't related to the sinus infection that I got yesterday. thankfully I will be at the Dr on Friday and if it hasn't gone away, I'll ask for some antibiotics. So far cough drops and benedryl have been helping even though I take under the recommended dose of the benedryl.

In other news, my dad's cancer is non aggressive so that is a relief off my back. It doesn't look like he will have to have chemo at all.

Now I can focus on getting rid of this sinus infection by napping on my couch while watching Planet Earth.

Great news on your dad xxx

Well my spotting is still here and let's put it this way after having none yesterday I am gutted :( I hope everything is okay :( Yes I know I had a scan yesterday, and they said as I had a bleed I will spot but I was hoping it had subsided to be honest. Reassurance I guess is what I need.

And I hope they change the forum back to the way it was before.

thanks ladies! :)

i think i actually had my first bout of intense nausea today. blech!
and i think i like the changes? seems easier?

Where is everyone getting the clear blue digi with conception calculator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->