June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

no nausea yet that isn't related to the sinus infection that I got yesterday. thankfully I will be at the Dr on Friday and if it hasn't gone away, I'll ask for some antibiotics. So far cough drops and benedryl have been helping even though I take under the recommended dose of the benedryl.

In other news, my dad's cancer is non aggressive so that is a relief off my back. It doesn't look like he will have to have chemo at all.

Now I can focus on getting rid of this sinus infection by napping on my couch while watching Planet Earth.

That is good news about your dad. And hope the sinus clears up soon :hugs:
PS. I love the dancing gir

Where is everyone getting the clear blue digi with conception calculator?

I think it might be a UK thing- I've never seen them over here. But like I learned yesterday, we are past POAS testing, to quote "scans and bloodwork from now on!"

Wantanerd: so glad about your dad! :)

Mei: I'm sure they know what they are talking about and if there was any reason to be worried, they would tell you. Im sure everything will be great for you. :)

I actually quite like the new layout! I'm at the tail end of this cold- debating whether to go back to work tomorrow or take one more day to make sure I'm ok? I spend a lot of the day up and about so I feel an extra day to make sure I'm totally better would be great, but I feel guilty if I'm not in work. Cricket, I work in the social services too but I'm not sure how they will take it. I'm already worried about how I'll cope with being on my feet most of the day, and I'm not sure if they'll make any allowances. Hmmmm, gonna wait a couple more weeks before I say anything I think.

I debated, but given my recent vomitting attacks I felt like she needed to know. Plus, she's a super chill boss who let's me have as flexible a schedule as I want as long as I get my work done. I just told her and asked her to keep it confidential, which I know she will. I'm super lucky that way! And she's excited for me :)

Mei, trust the doctors for now...less stress is good!

Wantanerd, SO glad to hear about your dad. Sorry he has cancer, but glad he doesn't have to through treatments. They are miserable.

Hi everyone, I've been awol the last couple days... was admitted to the hospital for ovarian hyperstimulation due to my IVF treatment but I am now on the mend! Still rough around the edges and very sore but it was worse.

Congrats to everyone whose joined the group! I still can't believe I don't share a due date with anyone :(

Lily, you're right! I get my first scan tomorrow, I just know I won't see anything GOOD so I'm going to be paranoid! ugh!!!!

So, I realized that my appointment is late enough tomorrow that the clinic will be closed, so because I'm a little but crazy I called and asked the nurse to write me the order early so I could go and get the blood work done before the appt. I'm apparently just seeing a low level staffer tomorrow, so I'm wagering definitely no scan. Probably for the best, really. Although I wish I could see my grain of rice! I think they do an 8 week scan, so as long as bloods come back in the healthy range I guess I'll survive two more weeks...no choice really! Shouldn't complain though, since no scan means that everything is progressing normally.

Laura...meant to tell you that in the upper right corner of the reply or edit box there are two double arrows. You can use those to scroll on the iPad!

So, I realized that my appointment is late enough tomorrow that the clinic will be closed, so because I'm a little but crazy I called and asked the nurse to write me the order early so I could go and get the blood work done before the appt. I'm apparently just seeing a low level staffer tomorrow, so I'm wagering definitely no scan. Probably for the best, really. Although I wish I could see my grain of rice! I think they do an 8 week scan, so as long as bloods come back in the healthy range I guess I'll survive two more weeks...no choice really! Shouldn't complain though, since no scan means that everything is progressing normally.

You should have told them you didn't know when your last AF was, then they would have done a dating scan. Do you find giving blood is easy? Generally it's takes them two or three tries to get the blood out of me. The pathology nurse rolled her eyes when she saw why I was there hahaha.

I'm sure all will go well Cricket in VA :)

*yawn* good morning!! 6 weeks today, huzzah!!! Woken up to the dreaded nausea. Good luck for today espacey :) x

Morning everyone!! I think I had my first proper bout of m/s last night. I just wanted to go to bed as felt so yucky but wasn't sick.
Welcome to the new ladies. Wantanerd I am so glad your dad is going to be okay xxx

morning,

glad your dad is going to be okay wantanerd.

urghs im soo tired this morning, even went to bed early without reading my book for a bit last night. think another early night once ive been to get my nails done. having to put the air con on extra cold in the car the last few days to keep me awake, not good.

had no cramps or anything the last few days either, had odd feeling of nausea here and there but nothing major. im guessing in a week or two m/s is gonna hit me hard to get me back

Hi ladies, can i join you please. im due 10th June but will have c section end May! feeling mild mild cramps, gassy, backache and nauseous!! x

Hello,

Hope you ladies dont mind me joining in! Im due on the 8th of June with baby no.1. This pregnancy was unexpected but we are over the moon!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all xx

Welcome new ladies! Let me know you est due date and I will add you to the first page x

Morning!

I'm shattered and feel sick as a dog. Was sick last night too, but its still no where near as bad as last time, I keep expecting it to get worse! I was sick all day every day last time and ended up on meds for it.

I'm looking after my friends 1 year old today, as well as holly of course, so they will keep me on my toes! Then I've got to go to work! All I really want to do is go to bed and sleep for a week!!

hi newbies.
Im having a chilling day in today. done some washing so thats in the tumble dryer. Hows everyones sense of smell? mine is crazy. Im dreading work as I work in a & e so dreading the different smells. No ms yet but im sure I will get it when I have my hypos x

Hey everyone! I'm not sure how far along I am but I think I'm about late 4 or early 5 weeks. I'm feeling queezy in the tummy, tired all the time, need to drink water all the time and thus need to visit the ladies all of the time. Oh and don't forget that if I don't eat something every hour I'm ready to eat a horse... is this ringing any bells? Please some one let me know I'm normal

Welcome all the newbies and Congratulations.
Rigi.kun can totally relate to you and your symptoms especially the hunger.
Emzy good luck looking after 2 today. I know what you mean about wanting to sleep I am sat waiting for the Virgin man to do our tele and am tired could do with half hour lol.
Pink23 my sense of smell is okay at the minute somedays I get some wierd smells but today I am fine.
No symptoms today apart from the tiredness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->