June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Ooh I've decided on my pram! I was umming and ahhing over the icandy pear. I thought the seats would be too small for Holly, as she will be nearly 2 when baby is born. But my friend on the other thread just pointed out that you can get the icandy Apple and convert it to a pear and then just use the bigger Apple seat for the toddler and the smaller seat for the baby. Then by the time the baby needs the bigger seat, the older one won't want the pushchair anymore, so I can convert back to an Apple! Woop! So I can use the carrycot with the apple seat when baby is newborn, then the small seat/maxi cosi car seat and the apple seat when it gets bigger, then convert back to an Apple.

https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=pear_stroller

https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=apple_pear_upgrade

Yay for iCandy! Ive got to find the carry cot somewhere! :$ x

I think its quite clever what they do with the puschairs. Ive just bought a ergo carrier so im hoping to either carry caleb and use my pushchair which you can clip car seat into or push lo then carry newborn. I cant wait.
I have the kiddicare ima and love it because its forward and rear facing xx

Hi ladies :hi: I just got my bfp on Monday, and think I will be due on June 18th! :happydance: This will be my second child :cloud9:

i swear, the second i update the member list, 5 more appear! haah!
Welcome newbies and congrats! today i feel....FAT
I am fitting in pnly one pair of work trousers, and they were the ones that always used to be too big! put on 4/5lbs already, isnt this too soon? x

i put on 2.5lbs last week at slimming world, but i think its to do with the bloating more than anything else so i wouldnt worry too much.
in my maternity trousers again today as still cant comfortably fit in my normal ones and sooo comfy :) just have to make sure i wear longer tops/shirts to cover the little bloat bump i have going on.

Ooh I've decided on my pram! I was umming and ahhing over the icandy pear. I thought the seats would be too small for Holly, as she will be nearly 2 when baby is born. But my friend on the other thread just pointed out that you can get the icandy Apple and convert it to a pear and then just use the bigger Apple seat for the toddler and the smaller seat for the baby. Then by the time the baby needs the bigger seat, the older one won't want the pushchair anymore, so I can convert back to an Apple! Woop! So I can use the carrycot with the apple seat when baby is newborn, then the small seat/maxi cosi car seat and the apple seat when it gets bigger, then convert back to an Apple.

https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=pear_stroller

https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=apple_pear_upgrade

I am confused!!! Why not just get an Apple?

Please help me I'd like to look into the icandy thang!

xxx

ive managed to get the peach jogger. i Love it, should be released over here about december i think. The seats do come up fairly narrow.... will i be able to use a different size of seat if mine gets too big for it? x

im not an icandy fan, they look alright but im amazed at how much they can cost.

Just heard back from a couple of ebayers who are selling their icandy doubles as their children are now to big for them at age 2 with winter coats on, and they have become to heavy to push.

So thats the icandy off my list!

xxx

they go at fairly good prices on ebay. found mine on gumtree. paid 400 but will have to buy the car seat and carrycot if i decide to use one. so could get costly i suppose! x

Cost is ok I would probably buy from ebay anyway, and as a previous bugaboo owner they are both similar in cost anyway, although i think the bugaboo is much better quality.

xxx

Laura I did get a pic, it's amazing to me although not a lot going on lol You got one didn't you? x

for my first pushchair im reluctant to buy second hand from ebay, especially the car seat as you have no idea if been in an accident ot not.
maybe further down the line for bigger ones when they get older.
plus the one im getting has all the extras with it you'd want like rain cover, foot muff etc
all personal preference though :)

I'm personally not a fan of the icandy. It's a little bulky for me

I have a LunaMix in Denim for Nathaniel, which I have to admit I love. It is so lightweight, which is a big plus for me. Shame I am going to have to change to a double actually! Like it too much.

And, I still have no symptoms! Spotting only seems to happen in the afternoon/evening and usually only once a day. Is so blooming weird! Ah well, am still hanging in here.

EDIT: Agree with car seat. I would only buy in store as I know it is guaranteed safe. Sure the ones from Ebay probably are, but I wouldn't want to take the risk

I cant decide on pushchairs I do need a double and need to start looking as it takes me ages to decide.
I like the one you have picked but would buy second hand as they are so expensive.
Been naughty today and I found a spare digi I didnt know I had so did it just to see 3+ as I was 2-3 last week lol going to the doctors on friday to confirm pregancy.

Hey ladies - and welcome to newbies.

My DS had just turned 2 when DD was born and I spent a fortune getting a double pram only to find I carried her in a harness and pushed him in his pushchair most of the time. By the time I had to stop carrying her, he no longer wanted to be in his pushchair and she was big enough to use it!!!! Doh! So for anyone out there who maybe a little tight on cash (and what with how expensive prams are), one pram and a harness/carrier worked really well with me. When this one is born, DD will be 3 and half so will probs do similar again! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->