June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

good luck today Espacey with your scan. So excited for you. I have my scan tomorrow and im literally counting down the hours.

Gemgem are you gonna post a pic of your scan for us to see?

Its weird how the m/s is starting to creep in for all of us around the 6 week mark. Mine just seems to be appearing in the evenings. Its only nausea at the mo havent actually been sick yet. But OMG when i wake up in the mornings i am STARVING

have a good day everyone x

Has anyone looked at the baby jogger city select, meant to walk all over the icandy!!!

Okay I will but I am at work now and it is at home so will do it as soon as home tonight. Laura you need to put yours up too!! xx

Dt how did you save the pic of your scan with your tickers? x

Ahh i dont like the front seat on the select I can imagine a puddle soaking the one at the front!

I dont bloody know!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my june bugs pic preg test pic and scan pic all as one picture on photobucket so i can just copy one link on my siggy xx

this is mine, cant get it the right way up tho annoyingly! lol x

Attachments

• BANDB.JPG
    BANDB.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
Everyone got scan pictures apart from me :cry:
For some reason that makes me feel really nervous :nope:

Scan pictures are lovely though girls xx

Ahh Laura it's lovely and yours Dt. Mei why didn't you get one? xx

Good luck to all the scans happening over the next couple of days, can't wait to see the pics xx

oh wow gemini amazing pic wow. How far gone were you when you had your scan?

Mei - I didnt get one either. I wouldnt worry about it. I think because there isnt really that much you can see some places dont actually give them until the 12 wk scan. Sometimes you have to ask them for a picture too xx

HI everyone- can I be a late Junebugs joiner? Just found out that I am pregnant.

Did you all automatically get scans or did you have to ask for early ones? I had one at 6 weeks with my daughter because I was having pains and I am really dreading having to wait until 12 weeks this time!!xx

Did you all automatically get scans or did you have to ask for early ones? I had one at 6 weeks with my daughter because I was having pains and I am really dreading having to wait until 12 weeks this time!!xx

Got an early one as I have had 3 miscarriages.

xx

Oh wow its all changed on here! all very posh and new! I will have to do some reading to keep updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->