June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

im going to carry caleb i think until he learns to stay by me better when walking.
I havent had a scan either. I have got to get one soon but that will be at roughly 8 weeks due to my diabetes xx
What has everyone had for lunch? Ive just had rosted marow with veg and stir fry topped with cheese, yummy. Im trying to eat healthy as i dont want to pile the pounds on lol xx

oh wow gemini amazing pic wow. How far gone were you when you had your scan?

I was 6+1, but technically 5+4 as I had 31 day cycles which meant I o'd 3 days later than someone with 28 day cycles, I measured at 5+4 too, and saw the lil HB flicking away! Was an amazing thing x

had an apple for lunch so far, really cant face my soup at the moment, although the toffee poppets in the vending machine are calling out to me but so far doing well to resist.

lovely scan pics girls, very jealous!

ooo laura are you looking forward tot he next change in fruit?

Hi All, Congrats on all your pregnancies!
Can I join please? I am due 15th June. Am a little worried as I am almost 5 weeks and have no symptoms :-( I did have sore boobs but they are fine now. I had a mc last September so I am really worried. I have booked a private scan for 28th Oct, I will be 7 weeks. So fx!xx

had an apple for lunch so far, really cant face my soup at the moment, although the toffee poppets in the vending machine are calling out to me but so far doing well to resist.

lovely scan pics girls, very jealous!

ooo laura are you looking forward tot he next change in fruit?

Oooh yay! Which fruit are we next?!

Welcome newbies, try not to worry too much, there's been a lot of talk on here about disappearing symptoms, mine were up and down too,

Speaking of which, not sure I can face lunch! :sick:

its a blueberry next 0.51 inches long :)

defo cant face soup, need to stop thinking about it too. may see if i can have my crisps or cereal bar instead, anything is better than nothing im thinking.

Hi All, Congrats on all your pregnancies!
Can I join please? I am due 15th June. Am a little worried as I am almost 5 weeks and have no symptoms :-( I did have sore boobs but they are fine now. I had a mc last September so I am really worried. I have booked a private scan for 28th Oct, I will be 7 weeks. So fx!xx

congrats and welcome.

i wouldnt worry about symptoms coming and going, from all of us on here they have done that so all good :)
ooo very exciting for your scan, bet you cant wait.

Yep as the other ladies have said dont worry about symptoms all of ours come and go, I have no symptoms today.

Ooh I've decided on my pram! I was umming and ahhing over the icandy pear. I thought the seats would be too small for Holly, as she will be nearly 2 when baby is born. But my friend on the other thread just pointed out that you can get the icandy Apple and convert it to a pear and then just use the bigger Apple seat for the toddler and the smaller seat for the baby. Then by the time the baby needs the bigger seat, the older one won't want the pushchair anymore, so I can convert back to an Apple! Woop! So I can use the carrycot with the apple seat when baby is newborn, then the small seat/maxi cosi car seat and the apple seat when it gets bigger, then convert back to an Apple.

https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=pear_stroller

https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=apple_pear_upgrade

I am confused!!! Why not just get an Apple?

Please help me I'd like to look into the icandy thang!

xxx

Because the Apple is a single and I need a double! If you buy a Pear outright, it comes with 2 small seats, which would be too small for Holly. If you buy the Apple first, then buy the Pip converter which turns the Apple into a Pear, you can use the Apple seat for the toddler and a smaller Pear seat (that comes with the Pip Converter) for the small baby. Et voila! Make sense?

im not an icandy fan, they look alright but im amazed at how much they can cost.

I know, they do cost a lot. But I love my Cherry, I'll be sad to see it go! That's why I'll be getting one second hand. I really don't like any of the other doubles, except baby jogger city select but they cost just as much if not more!

Just heard back from a couple of ebayers who are selling their icandy doubles as their children are now to big for them at age 2 with winter coats on, and they have become to heavy to push.

So thats the icandy off my list!

xxx

I have two friends with a Pear, both have a baby and a toddler and they love it? Both have the Apple and converted to Pear though, so use the bigger Apple seat for their toddler, as I think the small seats on the pear are an issue for the toddlers x

Has anyone looked at the baby jogger city select, meant to walk all over the icandy!!!

Yes! I want this pram, I love how they can face each other, but it's so expensive and can't find many second hand either! That's why I'm thinking of the Pear instead x

Sorry taking over the thread here!

Had a bit of brown blood when I wiped earleir, freaked out a bit but rang the EPU and they said not to worry and to just wait for my scan next week. They said it's prob implantation bleeding as there wasn't very much, there wasn't even any in my knickers it was just when I wiped and have just had yellowy discharge since then... so I shouldn't worry should I?? It's so hard not to!

If you get more insist on a sooner scan, but if thats all I wouldn't worry. I had a glob of EWCM earlier, anyone know what this is? Is it the plug thing forming?! X

yeah the plug is forming the last week or so, so no need to worry about that, ive had the same

I've had it too, no need to worry. It's gross when you lose it before labour (if you do that is) but very exciting lol!

Hi ladies. I had my 1st appt yesterday. Went fab - confirmed pregnant. Did a pee test and talked with Dr. I go back Nov.1 when I will be 7 weeks for a scan and tons of bloodwork. Yippee!

Because the Apple is a single and I need a double! If you buy a Pear outright, it comes with 2 small seats, which would be too small for Holly. If you buy the Apple first, then buy the Pip converter which turns the Apple into a Pear, you can use the Apple seat for the toddler and a smaller Pear seat (that comes with the Pip Converter) for the small baby. Et voila! Make sense?

sounds like a car modification kit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->