June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Emzy I know I'm a fine one to talk but it honeslty sounds like what I had and will be impantation bleeding that hasn't come out yet. The nurse I saw yesterday was lovely and said the uterus is a very big place and theres lots of nooks and crannys so don't be worried if anymore works it's way out lol xx

If you get more insist on a sooner scan, but if thats all I wouldn't worry. I had a glob of EWCM earlier, anyone know what this is? Is it the plug thing forming?! X

Phew thank goodness you asked this question too as yesterday i had some EWCM and was like whaaaaa???? But it makes sense if its just the plug forming....doh x

yey for scan soon snow, got my doctors tonight xx

I'm getting a scan today too! In like 2 hours, I woke up and was so anxious I couldn't get back to sleep. I'll try to get a picture today so more people can see what a 5 week ultrasound looks like. It was hard to find a lot of them online!

How do all you lovely ladies get scanned so early? Ive got SIX WEEKS to wait until mine :shock:

How do all you lovely ladies get scanned so early? Ive got SIX WEEKS to wait until mine :shock:

certain situations like a previous miscarriage or pains and bleeding will have early scans.

i have to wait another 5 weeks, being very impatient as worried there isnt anything in there at all.

I see an RE, and they do them until they see a strong heartbeat a couple of times before they will release you back to your OBGYN. I have a history of miscarriage and had a very hard time conceiving in general. My RE does them at 5 weeks to rule out ectopic, then 6 and 7 for heartbeats. Not sure if I will get more than that, I hope I do!!

Thanks Gemgem, I've had no more since then and it really wasn't a lot so I am not going to worry about it. If there was a lot more then I'd be worried, but it was literally a small bit when I wiped once. I'm not gonna stress over it :)

Hey all! I was wondering if I could join this thread. I am actually starting to believe I'm pregnant, after taking a bunch of ICs and finally a FRER and EPT digi. :)

I have an appt. for a blood test tomorrow, but the line is getting progressively darker so I'm hopeful. The past year has been bad -- this cycle is almost a year to the day from the cycle I started when I had my first MC. The second one came in the spring. I decided it was time to see a FS because I didn't want to keep trying without knowing what might be wrong. After that, I went 6 cycles without becoming pregnant and was starting to feel very frustrated. But I think things are starting to turn around. I'm taking progesterone daily to keep my hormones in balance enough to prevent another early miscarriage (hopefully). According to FF, my due date will be 6/22, but I will most likely be having a third c-section at an earlier point in the month.

Good luck to everyone, and I can't wait until we can hug our little June bugs in person!

Hi LittleBird!! Welcome to this thread. Contrats on your BFP! I'm excited to see you over here..

mail.jpg

OH MY GOD! YAY! Got my scan, no baby yet still too early... but got to see the yolk sac! I'm sooo excited everything is going the way it's supposed to so far!

View attachment 279108

OH MY GOD! YAY! Got my scan, no baby yet still too early... but got to see the yolk sac! I'm sooo excited everything is going the way it's supposed to so far!

That's fantastic Espacey! :happydance: I can't wait for mine, 8 days to go!!!

:happydance: Yay! I'll have another a week from today, hopefully we will see the baby and a hb!! :happydance:

It's amazing how quickly everything grows in there! FX for us all!

Well ive just come back from drs and they have no pregnancy tests lol.
Im feeling positive though as i had the digi yesterday. Ringing hospital tomorrow as they will practically take over my care then.
Yey for scans xx

Hi everyone! I hope you're all ok? I've just about caught up and all I can think about now is icandy! So many exciting scan pics, it must be so amazing to actually see the little bean! I can't wait til mine! Welcome to all the newbies :) Well, I'm finally just about over this cold but woke up this morning feeling like I'd done 100 crunches. I assume that's from the stretching? I'm also still getting the odd RLP. I never knew all this stretching started so early. My boobs are back to being very sore and I'm still having bouts of nausea, tho no sickness yet. I hope everyone is doing well today :)

ive been getting a stretching feeling on my left side but has eased now,xx

I've got bad backache! Sat on m25 for an hour didn't help however. So knackered. And hungry, and sick! Don't know what to do first, nap, raid fridge or throw up!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->