June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Back to buggys! When I am much further on I will go to John Lewis and try the double iCandy if it doesn't suit then it will ba a Plain Maclaren double!

How is the peach compared to the pear? Are the seats as big? I know on the peach lo can face you with toddler facing out. I prefer this as I think ds will get bored looking at my face all day!!!

xxx

Congrats Littlebird!
Great scan Espacey I'm so happy for you.
Just charging the camera up and will get my scan pic on here xx

I've got bad backache! Sat on m25 for an hour didn't help however. So knackered. And hungry, and sick! Don't know what to do first, nap, raid fridge or throw up!!! X
Hahaha, I'd go with sick, fridge, nap!!!

Congrats Littlebird!
Great scan Espacey I'm so happy for you.
Just charging the camera up and will get my scan pic on here xx

I can't wait to see yours! I want to see what I should see next week!! :happydance:

Can anyone remind me of how to upload a pic please x

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 6
WHAT A FANTASTIC SCAN!!!! You saw the HB in this one right? Wow, that's great!!

Thanks Espacey :hugs: Yes the white blob to the right of the yolk sac is the little bean and that flashes on the screen and is the heart beating lol x

Ahhh I just want next week to come!! haha

I want to see a little flashing bean too!

I'm so happy to have this thread. It's so nice to have all of these women in the same boat as you! :hugs:

Ahhh I just want next week to come!! haha

I want to see a little flashing bean too!

I'm so happy to have this thread. It's so nice to have all of these women in the same boat as you! :hugs:

I feel exactly the same!!!

Ah you'll see it all next week hun, just make sure you ask for a pic! x

I asked for one today and my RE just said "are you crazy, of course! You'll get one with every scan" haha :)

He knows me well!

Ah the nurses I saw were so lovely too, it makes such a difference doesn't it! xx

BIG TIME. I had a pretty awful ultrasound tech with my MMC. Almost made me want to go to school to be one so no one would have to experience that!

Wow. I know it has been stated a few times but this thread moves unbelievably fast!
So much news, so many scans and still so much waiting to be had for those of us not having scans until 12 weeks or later.

Have had some nausea but no sickness thankfully. Really off food in general though- only food I fancy is bland food- which is so unlike me. Don't even look forward to eating anymore!

I am so jealous of all your scans. I am due June 9th and we only get one scan at 20 weeks...such a long wait to see the little one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->