June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

wow that is a long wait till 20 weeksi coulndt cope xx

Evening everyone..been feeling nauseous today and getting pulling pains in my lower right side, is that normal? I took another test earlier and the line was alot darker than the other day, so that has cheered me up! It's not really sunk in yet, but have the midwife tomorrow so will feel more real!x

Hi Girls , i just found out that i'm pregnant last friday after 1.2 yrs ttc ! i'm trying not to get too excited about it until i'm in the safe zone starting the 4th month..i'm due on 15th of june.
have u ever tried the needle and pencil trick for knowing the gender ?
it worked with the whole family though i dont believe in old myths.. who tried it before and did it work ?

babyd- ive been getting tugging pains to, think its normaljust scary it when it happens.
nada-congrats you must be over the moon, ive done the chinese gender one, that says girl for me and was right for lo x

thank u ! .. i did it too and it said a girl and the needle thing also said a girl.. let's wait n see :baby:

wow Espacey & Gemgem your scan pics are so beautiful. Gemgem that must've been a wonderful moment when you so your little bubba's heart beating. Espacey it'll be your turn at your next scan.

I have my first scan tomorrow morning and im almost at the point now where i just want to go to bed just so it can be morning already. Sooooo nervous after an ectopic & m/c already this year i'm praying that all is well tomorrow

Chinese thingy ma bobber says BOY for me. Hubby thinks boy. I am thinking and hoping girl. I will just be happy with a healthy baby!!

Thank you pink23..I had pains with DD aswell and turned out to be fine, just gets abit worrying!! Congrats Nada! The chinese gender thingy says girl for me..I don't really mind what we have as long as he/she is healthy and I already have my little girl!xx

Hey ladies - great to see all the newbies and good news from us oldies:) I had my appointment today - I was right about no scan. It was really just an intake. But she did humor me and book me for an 8 week scan, so TWO MORE WEEKS and I'll have a look! The bloods come back tomorrow, so that'll be the first phew...hopefully! Pretty yucky today, but no actual sickness yet AND I had a piece of pizza.

Question - she said UTI signs are feeling like you have to pee a lot and then nothing comes out and lower back pain - I have those, but I thought they were just pregnancy symptoms too? Maybe not? I think I might call her back and let her know I think I might have a uti....better to get treated!

Hey ladies - great to see all the newbies and good news from us oldies:) I had my appointment today - I was right about no scan. It was really just an intake. But she did humor me and book me for an 8 week scan, so TWO MORE WEEKS and I'll have a look! The bloods come back tomorrow, so that'll be the first phew...hopefully! Pretty yucky today, but no actual sickness yet AND I had a piece of pizza.

Question - she said UTI signs are feeling like you have to pee a lot and then nothing comes out and lower back pain - I have those, but I thought they were just pregnancy symptoms too? Maybe not? I think I might call her back and let her know I think I might have a uti....better to get treated!

Ohh how excting the 2 weeks will fly by!!
Yeh I would call her just in case..peeing more is a pregnancy symptom, but if nothing is coming out then that could be a sign and the lower back pain could be your kidneys..I suffer with them all the time, not nice!!x

Can't keep up with the thread but I am starting to feel a little guilty about still not going to the doctors after seeing you all had scans - lovely pics by the way! I've had 3 bouts of spotting now but I'm not worried (yet)... I'm holding off with the docs till my 12 week scan I think?

No idea about prams very unfamiliar territory - all I know is I HATE 3 wheelers!

ESpacey and gemgem -- Yay for scans!

babyd -- I think those pulling pains are probably normal.

NadaA -- Congratulations! You must be very excited! I haven't ever done the needle or pencil trick, but I'm going to go read about it.

TrAyBaby -- Good luck at your scan tomorrow! I have an appointment tomorrow morning, but I'm pretty sure it will just be blood work. I have no idea when the FS will start doing scans, but I doubt they can see anything at this point, anyway.

JennyJelly -- I don't think it's terrible that you haven't go to the doctor yet, some people don't even realize they're pregnant this early (ok, normal people might, but with both of my boys, I had no idea until I was 7-8 weeks). The most important thing at this point is probably taking your prenatals since so much critical development happens early. Make sure you're getting folic acid!

After the talk about it, I just checked the Chinese gender predictor for myself and it says girl! I'm definitely hoping for one, since it's going to be my last child. But it was wrong for one of my boys, so I'm not putting a lot of value on it. :) And yes, this thread moves really fast!

well i was wrong i am miscarring, got my blood test back today, just waiting for it to happen now :cry:

i thought everything was fine when my number doubled like that..

im soo happy for you gemgem!! and everyone else that got to see your lil beans.. :hugs:
i guess we are on to the next step which i dont know what it is until i see my doc tom.. my mom is coming with me, so i will have her supposrt since my husband cant get off work..

gl ladies!!

EJPerkins, I'm so sorry to hear this! :hugs:

I'm glad your mom can come with you and I hope you get some helpful information from the doctor. I'm so, so sorry!

well i was wrong i am miscarring, got my blood test back today, just waiting for it to happen now :cry:

i thought everything was fine when my number doubled like that..

im soo happy for you gemgem!! and everyone else that got to see your lil beans.. :hugs:
i guess we are on to the next step which i dont know what it is until i see my doc tom.. my mom is coming with me, so i will have her supposrt since my husband cant get off work..

gl ladies!!

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I'm glad to see you will have some support tomorrow. We are still here for you too.

Happy belated birthday Mrs.Craig - BFP must have been the greatest 21st prezzie

Gemini85 & DT & ESpacey & gemgem77 - Fantasic scan pics, fantastic to know everything is going ok :happydance:

Nada A - I know whats wrong with your ticker it says -119 days, its saying you were due 2011, just reset the ticker and make sure you set it for 2012:thumbup:

Congratulations to all the new BFPs!

Hope everyone is feeling well. I saw my doctor yesterday, told her about my bleeding and pain. She told me to relax and see how the week goes, if it gets worse to call her. She also said to call her on Friday as she is going to see if she can get an early scan booked for next week. :happydance:

Still lacking in symptoms, mostly tired & hungry, also got mild tenderness in BBs. I've got my FX that I miss the dreaded MS:haha:

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"