June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Ive got my follow up scan next Friday too Gemini! My boobs barely hurt anymore - every now and then I get aches but not constant or regular. :shrug: I am just keeping FX'd all is well and counting down to scan!!!

Edit: Oh yeah Gemini, is everything okay...your tickers have gone?!? xxxx

Is anyone on here on their phone? The mobile site has gone all weird, can't see avatars or siggys or anything!

Good luck with the scans. My follow up one is next thurs, a week today. Seems like forever away! I'm scared, esp after the spotting yesterday :(

I'm in here on my phone. Got some mobile compatible thing going on?! I can't see anyones sigs?!? X

Emzy your tickers have gone as well?? What is going on lol xx

oh good, was worried for a moment there. hmm i'll check my iphone when i go up to the other camp this afternoon as allowed mobiles up there.
there is a box to tick on pc to show your sig so must automatically untick it when you are on your mobile.

Yup. If you go to the bottom of the mobile version you can choose desktop. I dont like that mobile one! X

Weird, sounds like a bug in the mobile version that is causing sigs not to show up.

Today is blood test day! I woke up two hours early because I'm worrying myself about the results. I was so sure the whole time from Sat-Wed that things would be great and I would just sail through this test, but today I woke up and felt differently. :( I hope I'm just psyching myself out.

Weird, sounds like a bug in the mobile version that is causing sigs not to show up.

Today is blood test day! I woke up two hours early because I'm worrying myself about the results. I was so sure the whole time from Sat-Wed that things would be great and I would just said through this test, but today I woke up and felt differently. :( I hope I'm just psyching myself out.

im sure everything will be fine, try not to worry. it will just be last minute nerves like everyone gets

Hope everyone is okay today.
I am feeling quite crampy in one side today yesterday it was right today is left other than that no other symptoms.

thats not too bad then firstbean

im being totally naughty and having a beef and tomato pot noodle, its soooo good!
not the healthiest of lunches but not too bad on the syns

girrrls,
im just wondering when my Dr told me don't lift heavy weights.. how heavy is a heavy weight? because i make engagement cakes and they r usually 2 tiers and above..

Got the desktop version back, don't like that mobile version!!

I'm crampy today as well fb.

Yay for blueberries! If I had a fruit ticker I'd be one tomorrow too! But I have no room!! Lol

Well I lift my daughter and she's 25lb plus! I think anything you have to strain to lift is too heavy x

Well I lift my daughter and she's 25lb plus! I think anything you have to strain to lift is too heavy x

Straining to lift is bad, if you can do it easily then go for it. If not, do a two person lift and if that is still a bit to much you may need to get a bit of extra help in the kitchen

cant be that bad, they say you can keep doing sit ups through first tri dont they?

I just full on gagged at my desk trying to eat lunch...like one if the ones that sounds like a burp it comes from so deep down! sorry, TMI! lol, was awful, had to run off and spit my food out!
Just as well they know at work, or that wouldve looked ODD. lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->