June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

well i was wrong i am miscarring, got my blood test back today, just waiting for it to happen now :cry:

i thought everything was fine when my number doubled like that..

im soo happy for you gemgem!! and everyone else that got to see your lil beans.. :hugs:
i guess we are on to the next step which i dont know what it is until i see my doc tom.. my mom is coming with me, so i will have her supposrt since my husband cant get off work..

gl ladies!!

Ahhhh I'm so sorry to hear :hugs:

:hugs: for you EJPerkins, im glad you have your mum to help you through this time x

I'm sorry to hear EJPerkins that is sad news :hugs: I'm sending my good wishes your way

Hey ladies - great to see all the newbies and good news from us oldies:) I had my appointment today - I was right about no scan. It was really just an intake. But she did humor me and book me for an 8 week scan, so TWO MORE WEEKS and I'll have a look! The bloods come back tomorrow, so that'll be the first phew...hopefully! Pretty yucky today, but no actual sickness yet AND I had a piece of pizza.

Question - she said UTI signs are feeling like you have to pee a lot and then nothing comes out and lower back pain - I have those, but I thought they were just pregnancy symptoms too? Maybe not? I think I might call her back and let her know I think I might have a uti....better to get treated!

Use to get mild UTI's all the time. Definitly is different to what I feel now with being pregnant. Pregnant is needing to pee all the time and pee coming out. UTI is needing to pee and nothing or very little comes out and by the time you wash your hands you need like you need to go again.

Ugh. Just threw up again, but able to eat right after. Very odd. The doc today said to make sure all snacks (eaten at least every 4 hours) should include both protien and sugar, ie: cheese and apple, peanut butter toast with juice, etc. Trying that now and seems to be helping. Apparently keeps your blood levels stable. Ice cream is on the list too, which I'm pretty happy about!!

EJ, so sorry love. Not much we can say, but know we're sending hugs!

Sorry to hear that ejperkins :hugs: I have woken up this morning feeling more tired than when I went to bed! Hardly sleeping at all :growlmad:

so sorry to hear that ejperkins, massive hugs to you both.

yet more gorgeous scans :) fab to see them all, even though ive not had mine yet it's nice to see as can imagine what my jellybean looks like now rather than the pictures in the books etc.

well had my first proper bout of m/s this morning, brushing my teeth triggered it off, not sure how im going to get round that one as its something i need to do twice a day. couldnt finish it this morning so did the best i could and had a good couple of swills of corsodyl to make up for it.
had a couple of biscuits and sips of water now im at work but not helping much at the moment.
i know i said i'd be very glad when this showed up as reasurance, but can i change my mind??

I'm so sorry EJ :hugs:

My MS seems to be flirting with me, coming in waves of nausea that only last a moment and leave me wondering if I imagined it :wacko: I am 6+1 today so I guess there is time for it to arrive full force :sick:

OK so I have had this very detailed response on an icandy as a double, its made my mind up that I will not waste my money getting one!

Dear dt1234565,

My girls are on the small side so when they were last in the pram, at 18 months, they were both ok. Anna, the larger of the two was always in the back seat at 18 months because it was the bigger seat, but she fitted at the time (although I did notice that the bar from the sun canopy was only an inch or so from her head....)
I honestly think that for someone in your situation an icandy is not a good idea. What it is ideal for is for twins in the early months, but I think you would regret buying this if you had a two year old. Your son probably will tolerate the pram less and less from now on, as he may want to walk more or scooter, so you won't actually need a proper double for long. Then when your son is happy on a buggy board you can switch back to your single. And the icandy is HEAVY. As I said in my ad, I have now swapped to my old Phil & Teds and that is feather light in comparison. There do seem to be a lot of people on the internet saying that the icandy wasn't big enough for their older sibling, so there must be something to it.
Check out the Phil & Teds in John Lewis and then see what their ebay second prices are, I think that is a better way to go.

Good luck with your pram and your new arrival. Exciting times!

Thats why i dont went to get double as my lo hates the pushchair now so 9 months on he will want to walk everywhere lol.
Im booked in with diabetic midwife monday for bloods, and hopefuly my drs midwife will ring today as i need to sort my booking stuff out for next week before i see diabetic team next week so from now on I will be busy constantly with appointments. fx i find out monday when i get scan xx

Thanks for posting that. That's why I wanted to get an Apple and upgrade to pear as 1. You can use the bigger Apple seat for toddler and 2. You can convert back to single when bigger baby doesn't need pram. Im gonna have to try for myself and see if I like it I think. My prob is I have to get a tandem as i don't drive so won't get on the bus with a side by side. But I don't like how the one behind is virtually underneath with the Phil and teds. I can't find any I'm happy with lol

Sorry EJ - sending you :hugs: xxx

Ive got the Phil and Ted one where one is underneath - I love it. The only downside is when both kids are in there is no storage space underneath! It is great as a jogger etc though x

Edit: It's also great for taking on the bus and getting through shop aisles as it doesnt take up too much space!

So so sorry EJ. :(

I've just been given another scan date for next Friday morning! Boobs hurt less today however! X

Hmm that's a great thing about it giggles but Id prefer both to be able to see. But can't get a side by side. I'm soo picky lol!! At least I've got plenty of time. I need to go try them out myself I think, when I did that last time I completely changed my mind and that's how I ended up with my icandy!

So so sorry EJ. :(

I've just been given another scan date for next Friday morning! Boobs hurt less today however! X

is that for them to check everything again?
is everything okay? all of your tickers have gone.

my boobs havent hurt all week, well apart from when i walked into the door last night. just got sickness and nausea big style now instead. would rather have cramps and boob pain to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->