June Bumblebees 58 Tester's 11 BFP's

Add me! OPK is almost positive! I'm really hoping for a bfp this cycle. June 1st I will test!

Can you please add me to June 17 (hope I can hold out that long).
Not sure when I will be ovulating (recently came off BCP) so will use OKP. I am CD6.

Baby dust to all :dust:

Goodluck this cycle everyone :) ooooh wonder where those BFP will be hiding ;)

AF due June 3rd, but im a POAS person but will try to hold out and begin testing June 1st

Hi everyone. Cd1 so can I be added for 22nd please x

Should be 2 days away from O! FX for a positive OPK soon (probably tomorrow!!) Testing on 7th and my birthday is 17th so hoping to be pregnant by the time I am 25!!

Hoping to catch a June Bumblebee!! - Testing on June 6th! TY

Ooopsie !!! Looks like ill be testing after all . On a slim outside miricle chance can you put me down for the 10th of June please :)

My opks are progressing so tomorrow will probably be + :dance:. We :sex: last night and will :sex: tomorrow.

My OPK was negative again this afternoon. I don't expect it to be positive until the weekend but who knows now that i am off BD. We will be DTD every 2nd day anyway :happydance::sex:

Only a week until some of you are testing!! :dust:

i have had a really terrible day today nausea that wont go away and ended in me vomiting. Someone just went past me and their cologne made me sick, not to mention the metallic taste in my mouth yuck!!!

This is torture though, im very doubtful its pregnancy related im only 6DPO and didn't expect any symptoms till after 10DPO

i have had a really terrible day today nausea that wont go away and ended in me vomiting. Someone just went past me and their cologne made me sick, not to mention the metallic taste in my mouth yuck!!!

This is torture though, im very doubtful its pregnancy related im only 6DPO and didn't expect any symptoms till after 10DPO

Could you have ovulated earlier than you thought?

Not really, I can always feel when I ovulate

Positive OPK today eeek :) O day tomorrow yippeeee!!

Hello again everyone! :dust: to all this month!

Please put me down for June 1st :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->