June Bumblebees 58 Tester's 11 BFP's

Any ladies from the U.S. that use Metformin?

I want to know some more about this, but always prefer hearing about personal experiences. Also, how likely would it be for my OBGYN to prescribe this to me after only 6 cycles TTC? Thanks for any information. :flower:

Hiya ladies, can you put me down for the 22nd June please. Going to try and hold out until then which I'd day before af is due.

Feeling very very positive about June though, I am eating healthier and excersising more, using preseed and trying to relax! 2nd Clomid cycle is going to be the one!

Ovacue monitor projected out Friday, Saturday, Sunday as high fertility days & Monday as peak/ovulation (it's typically peak in the afternoon and I ovulate about 6-12 hrs after that - small window!) - this is right on track so hopefully my body follows thru with what it's tell the monitor. Last month it projected cd13 and I had a delayed ovulation and didn't until cd15. That screwed up the donation pattern, so hopefully this cycle will be smoother! Light lines already staring on the opks! Let's go round 3!

Can you add me for June 19th please.

Good luck to everyone. FX

AF is due June 9th, but not sure I'll wait that long to test, hehee. 1 dpo for me today!

Started opks the other night (CD9) as last cycle my first high reading came on the night of cd9. I use the clearblue advanced with the flashing smile for high and solid smile for peak. Anyway, the night of cd9 & yesterday at 6a & 6p all had empty circles, indicating no lh. This mornings 6a test was solid, indicating peak!!! Wtf... Typically I get at least a day and a half to two days of flashing... Last cycle was a shitshow and I got 7 days of flashing before I finally got a peak. Has this happened to anyone else using these tests? Just no lh to peak? I've been using them for several month and have always had some flashing smiles.
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise... We have donations/insems scheduled for tonight & tmrw morning... I thoughtd id o on Monday & donor is moving that day so we wouldn't get one... Maybe we will catch it? Even tho I'm already peaking?

8/9 dpo AF type cramps....some lotion type cm in undies but not sure if it's due to running 5 miles this morning.....any whooo still trucking along to get my BFP in a couple of days :happydance:

Its JUNE!! Now for the BFPs to start rolling in... I am 5dpo and 1 week until AF is due!!

yay!! im testing tomorrow morning at 12DPO

Just got my second "peak" reading this cycle. Cd10 - negative. Cd11 - peak in am, negative in pm. & ovacue confirmed O. Cd12 - flashing/high both am & pm. Cd13 (today) - peak in am.... I suppose we shall see if the ovacue adjusts tonight to confirm this second peak. Hoping today is O day, had inseminations yesterday & the day before!

Good luck dani!

I'm 1 dpo and feel so much better than I have the last few days, I've been so crampy. I'm feeling so/so about this month. DH could not keep up due to his grueling work schedule but he managed the day b4 O. Next month he'll be more active but let's hope there is no ttc next month fxd.

I'm out this month :( .. AF decided to show up 10 days early yesterday, my cycles have been 32-34 days the past few months and yesterday was only cd22. On to cycle #3! Good luck ladies!

:dust:

aw, CP, sorry about AF :(

it's so early, do you think maybe it could be IB?

Thanks jtink28. That's what I thought yesterday but it seems like too much, I'm cramping and it was kind of a lot of bright red blood this morning. I've read that some woman can have implantation bleeding that is a lot like a period so maybe I'll take a hpt in a few days just to make sure. I was just completely blind sided by it starting yesterday, I didn't have any pms symptoms before, I usually get very irritable and have sore boobs but I had nothing this past week.

I will be testing June 25th.
I do have two birthdays this month though, my second eldest will be 9 (where did the time go) on 11th June, and my baby will be ONE on 20th June.
June is a busy month for us, but we hope to concieve our Rainbow too!

Please do add me to your list, I will keep you updated.

I'll be testing around the 21st. Getting married this month, and first time TTC. Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->