June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

i just don't know how you all find time to keep this thread moving like this lol! i simply cannot catch up! i hope you all are well.

thinking of you all. hoping i'll get a few moments later to catch up with everyone.

Vanilla we got pregnant 5 months after af returned after Xander. Not bad since we're ttc 3 hears for him! Too bad it would be another 2.5 year before we'd get one to stick :dohh:

We've taken Georgie swimming twice this week and she's loved it. She's so calm in the water - even when Carl dunked her!

Dory that pic of your older children is amazing :haha: poor Anna

H has a long torso so some if her 3 to 6 month onesies are getting hard to button at the bottom. At her one month she was 23.3 inches long. She was 11lb 4oz on Friday (with onesie and diaper on so not completely accurate).

Angel, were you saying something about your weight the other day? You look great in that photo!

H loves bath time!!

I think fertility can return at any time! I am on a few June 2016 baby groups on Facebook and there have already been a couple of people announcing they have March 2017 babies on the way :wacko:

Still not DTD yet. I just have zero desire to for some reason?

Henry is 11lb now. He has gained 5lb in six weeks, thats like a whole extra baby in weight! Cant believe how fast they change :cry:

I get time to read when I'm breastfeeding or sitting in the back of the car on one of our many drives.

I must have the worlds easiest baby because she has made my life no different and she much prefers to be down that being held, so shes generally under her mat or in chair or pushchair and shes quite happy while i clean/ do the housework/ iron or catch up on here. I have a laptop plugged in in my kitchen all the time so i just pop on during the day when im in the kitchen.

DTD, its a morning one for us generally, were nothing using anything though, i really need to get something, because iv'e shut up shop now!

Pixie, are you having a better day today?

Squig are you still breastfeeding. I went to the magic milk club today and it was lovely.

Lavo how are you doing after the blood transfusion. my bloods are finally back to normal and I feel so much better for it.

No. I still couldn't get her to latch well & then she started to refuse the breast so o definitely had no chance then. I expressed until she was about 6 weeks but have stopped now. There's no doubt in my mind that there is nipple/teat confusion, plus the teat is easier for the baby. But anyway. I guess it's a bonus not having to do every feed.myself.

More beautiful babies!

squig well done for pumping for so long. It takes it out of you.

We are finally properly breastfeeding. We started out pumping and bottle feeding then nipple shields and for the last few days we are off the shields and doing well, hopefully it stays that way but it has been a long road.

have you heard any more from sure start.

Sydney is in the hospital .. Has been since Monday.
She was on oxygen and drips but now off them and on routine antibiotics. Don't know what's wrong still but leaning to sepsis/blood infection

I'm physically drained my whole body aches head and throat too :( my mum is with her now so I could come home to rest but I can't rest just want to be with her even though I can't do anything

image.jpg

I noticed you hadnt posted in a few days. Poor sydney :( I hope she makes a speedy recovery. Any idea when you can take her home? :hugs: X

Thank you :hugs:

I've been run off my feet with my son being poorly I think in fairness she might of got a bit poorly from him you know kids how easily things spread and her not having her immunisations until next week hasn't helped :( might not be passed but seems odd both not well

We thought tomorrow but it depends how she is each day and how she progresses I just want her home and back to herself again

Sorry if I don't post or reply

Sorry to read that becy, hope Sydney recovers quickly :hugs:

Afm- nothing's really different, Arthur's still feeding 5oz, sometimes 6 every 3-4 hours. He occasionally will go 5-6 hours during the night but more often than not 4 hours. He has been a little fussier today and bottles have been a lot harder work, hoping it's just an off day.
We're off camping for the week at the weekend and the week we get back we both have our 6 week checkup. :)

Poor Sydney, I know how awful it is when they're poorly, poked and prodded all the time. Does she have a cannula in? Sorry your son is poorly too. I think they rarely find out the cause with infections/sepsis, at least that's what we were told. This group seems to have had more than its fair share of poorly bubbas. :(

View attachment 959197Gorgeous pics of gorgeous babies! My pics always come up sideways which is so irritating!

Sorry to hear Sydney is poorly praying she's home soon xxx

Arthur has gone almost completely bald much quicker than my others did, and already has his fine layer of second hair growing which is quite exciting! He is also chunky now especially his belly :haha: And his eyes are still blue whereas his brothers are brown but I know that's early days xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 5
Chunky legs!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 2
Aw he's lovely Boo!

Becy so sorry to hear poor wee Sydney is ill. Praying for a speedy & full recovery :hugs:

Joey that's great news aboutthe bf'ing :) sure start didn't reply to my email but I discovered there's a centre near me so I went up there & got a contact name & the lady is coming out tomorrow to tell me about it. I hope there are baby massage & baby swim classes that we can go to :) thinking of taking her to a baby sensory class too although we are so busy this month & into next that I'm not sure how we'll find the time!!

Becy - I'm really sorry to hear that dd is in hospital, I hope she makes a speedy recovery :hugs:

Becy, praying for Sydney to make a speedy recovery <3

H slept from 7p to 4a! I now hope she waits patiently while I shower after the feeding! Her sleep varies so much so not goimg to expect this stretch going forward lol. There were a few times I heard her moving around but she went back to sleep without fussing to be fed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->