June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

I'm ok, was in for 3 nights but the iv antibiotics worked wonders. DH is still struggling, he is in a lot of pain and can do so little. I'm lucky he is alive though so I'm thanking my lucky stars for that. Thanks all for your kind words. My mum kept DS1 whilst all was going on, she is amazing and I often wonder how I'd manage without her.

Oh Joey, I'm glad you are on the mend. Your poor DH too. What a horrible time you've been having. :-(

Mommy, N usually falls slept for the evening about 7.30/8 but we do still give a dream feed when I go to bed. That usually gets us around until 4 am or later sometimes.
Does J have a dream feed at all? Xx

Joey that's been rough! I hope everything settles for you soon.

Róise gets bathed twice a week. We don't have a routine as such, but most nights she's asleep around 7 & nothing I do can keep her awake. She can & sometimes does sleep for 10 hours. I try to feed her no earlier for bed than 7pm, but it depends when she last ate - it's still little & often like a newborn & I can't get her to eat more, more regularly - just always have to have food to hand.

Poor little bambina has another cold. I don't know if she caught it off her daddy or from swimming yesterday or even from our day out on Saturday or mums & tots on Friday!

Squig - I hope her cold passes quickly. We need to brave swimming with her soon, she'll outgrow her swim stuff without wearing them once at this rate :dohh:

Teeny no because he'll wake if I move him and he's waking at 11 to eat anyways

Aw I came in to see what was going on as I have had so much happening that u haven't been on in ages and it would seem our wee thread has died. Is everyone still keeping in touch via Facebook (I'm not on Facebook)??

Oh Joey, I'm here and still wanting to post.
We do keep up on FB but I can mention that it would be nice to still keep in contact with those not on there.

Is life settling down at all or still lots going on? How is DH? Xx

I'm still here too! Although finding it annoying that every time I come on there's a Sainsbury's advert for crispy samosas that it won't let me cancel even by pressing the X! Grrr

Ive not posted for a while..need to make more of an effort to!

How many of you have a bedtime routine then? Juniper still falls asleep feeding downstairs as OH and I unwind watching TV :blush: I usually carry her up and she wakes getting into her sleeping bag and I feed her a bit more until I can out her down. She sleeps so badly I just don't think I can face starting the night any earlier, at least when she's sleeping on me downstairs I can chat to OH and watch something in relative comfort.

This is our exact 'routine' down to every last detail!

Hi Tinkerbelle. Xx

Nellie is still downstairs with us until we go up. I feed her to sleep, usually by 8pm. Pop her in her pushchair (as I don't know where else to put her!) and then take her up when we are ready for bed. She wakes up a little, has a dream feed back to sleep and into her Moses basket.

It seems like a few of us are using a similar routine with the babies. Xx

Ive not posted for a while..need to make more of an effort to!

How many of you have a bedtime routine then? Juniper still falls asleep feeding downstairs as OH and I unwind watching TV :blush: I usually carry her up and she wakes getting into her sleeping bag and I feed her a bit more until I can out her down. She sleeps so badly I just don't think I can face starting the night any earlier, at least when she's sleeping on me downstairs I can chat to OH and watch something in relative comfort.

This is our exact 'routine' down to every last detail!

I think I need to go back to this. We attempt "bedtime" now and it takes hours and she's still up again before we go to bed.

Aww just seen the person post on our old June thread who is due next June! Feel almost jealous that this time last year that was us! Although looking forward to a non pregnant Christmas without extra weight and nausea!

It's ridiculous but I am jealous! I'm jealous of all the pregnant people and all the people who plan to have pregnancies in their future.

I don't even think I want another child (these two have driven me to a rage tonight) but I want all the pregnancies and all the births :dohh:

My husband wants to have another baby but I don't think I can handle it. I can't imagine being pregnant and caring for a baby/young child. Then another section and caring for both children. It all seems too much.

I'm still here but not getting on much at the mo as Róise has started to forego some of her naps! Then I'm trying to put her in her crib for the others so I can get on & do stuff. I've had some success, but the time still flies in as there's always so much to do!

I definitely still want more children but a part of me thinks I'm mad as it's hard enough with one & getting very little sleep! However, she should be a bit more settled by the time no. 2 comes along, & hopefully I'll finally have tidied our house - I can keep on top of the everyday stuff ok, it's the extra work I still need to do that I struggle to find time for.

Angel, would you think about getting Juni into her sleeping bag before you feed her? You could unzip it a bit but hopefully she might stay asleep then?

Joey, how is your DH?

I already have her in the sleeping bag for her last feed! :dohh:

I am soooo not jealous!! I hate bring pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->