June - Eggplants Revised group:)

Jen - thanks :) it is crazy looking at his newborn pics...he has grown so fast!

I am currently trying to motivate myself to work out lol I admire those who manage to work out nd eat healthy their entire pregnancies. I am having a difficult time doing both! I feel SOOO guilty as this weekend we have had pizza, McDonald's and ice cream. I'm so determined to do better this week! I hope I manage it :D how do you ladies stay motivated to eat well and exercise often? Tiredness has really hit me lol

I am currently trying to motivate myself to work out lol I admire those who manage to work out nd eat healthy their entire pregnancies. I am having a difficult time doing both! I feel SOOO guilty as this weekend we have had pizza, McDonald's and ice cream. I'm so determined to do better this week! I hope I manage it :D how do you ladies stay motivated to eat well and exercise often? Tiredness has really hit me lol

This sounds like my diet as well! :dohh: I know, it's terrible! I need to do better as well.

Oh I TOTALLY know how you are feeling right now! I have been eating HORRIBLE since the weekend started:( 2 blizzards from DQ, ruffles (coconut bars), twizzlers...omg! HORRIBLE! I also had cheezies yesterday. OMG...Now that I write this down I feel awful guilty! I have been great with my nutrition basically until this point...but I am so tired lately...I just can't seem to get motivation:( I have also gained 3lbs in 2 weeks:( Feeling huge:(

Oh I TOTALLY know how you are feeling right now! I have been eating HORRIBLE since the weekend started:( 2 blizzards from DQ, ruffles (coconut bars), twizzlers...omg! HORRIBLE! I also had cheezies yesterday. OMG...Now that I write this down I feel awful guilty! I have been great with my nutrition basically until this point...but I am so tired lately...I just can't seem to get motivation:( I have also gained 3lbs in 2 weeks:( Feeling huge:(

Oh wow...all of that sounds so good! Haha it's really terrible as all the bad foods just sound sooooo good all the time so really need to establish some self control I guess haha are cheezies like Cheetos here? I have been craving those like crazy...ahhhhhh lol i know what you mean....I was doing really well until now. I refuse to step on a scale right now though lol my app. Last week I found out I have gained 20 lbs so far (counting what I lost in first tri and gained back...about 5 lbs). Sigh. Did manage to do my work out. Did you get motivated to go to the park? That is my next goal for the day haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->