June - Eggplants (revised) :)

Hi guys. I am a banana too. It is so exciting and seems so much bigger than all the fruit so far. go :yellow:

Welcome fellow babana-er:) Hope you are feeling well:)

I am feeling well, and huge lol. I haven't actually gained anything because of what I lost in the first tri but my stomach is huge I guess my weight is just redistributing itself

I am feeling well, and huge lol. I haven't actually gained anything because of what I lost in the first tri but my stomach is huge I guess my weight is just redistributing itself

Oh yes I know how you are feeling - I'm huge now too! lol!:haha: I have gained 7lbs though...so that probably part of it. So you had bad morning sickness in the beginning? I did too...and sometimes still have it in the early morning, but thankfully it's pretty much gone! :happydance:

yeah I just had a hard time eating and I had morning sickness. Everything tasted so gross. I lost about 3 lbs in the beginning and then gained 3 lbs back so now I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Now though I eat everything in sight so I might gain a little more this month lol. I wouldn't mind though because even though my belly is really big and it is uncomfortable to sleep I love the bump.

I am a papaya today. I dont want to leave. ):

You don't have to leave...once we are all papayas we will start a new thread! Should we maybe give ourselves a name for all of us due around the same time? So it can be an ongoing thread??
Any suggestions?

Hmmm i agree we need something we can always find...what about if you start each new week thread with Jumping June Bumps or somesuch thing like that.

Or you could "go advanced" and just change the name of the thread every monday or whichever date to the next fruit.

Hello Bananas! Well I think I popped out this week - For the first time a stranger asked me if I was pregnant. No more hiding it now!

Is anyone else experiencing swelling of the fingers?? My husband had to help me remove my rings last night with soap, because my fingers and hands got so swollen.

In general I just feel swollen. No pregnant lady glow here :(

Morning ladies :)

How are all the bananas doing? I agree we need a name, or to just update the name of the thread so we dont lose each other! Its been cool to read up about how you are all doing.

My little man has gotten way more active in the past few days, he really doesnt like me leaning forward and lets me know all about it... its so cool!

Started buying decorations for the nursery today. We are doing kind of a hot air balloon theme ( without being too over the top themeish) Can't wait to put it all together!

I keep finding that half way through the night I am starving. I guess I need to keep apples in my bedside table. LOL

when I hunch over to tie my shoes I keep wondering if I am bending my baby. LOL

Hey guys, I just thought I would see how everyone is doing? My in-laws are here so I can't get on the computer much. I am doing good, and getting tons of baby kicks that are so strong everyone can see my belly move. It is great. my back hurts though boo :( .

I am a papaya today. I dont want to leave. ):

You don't have to leave...once we are all papayas we will start a new thread! Should we maybe give ourselves a name for all of us due around the same time? So it can be an ongoing thread??
Any suggestions?

Hmmm i agree we need something we can always find...what about if you start each new week thread with Jumping June Bumps or somesuch thing like that.

Or you could "go advanced" and just change the name of the thread every monday or whichever date to the next fruit.

Thats a great idea! I will just "go advanced" and change the name each week if that works for everyone! So it will be papaya's this week right?

I agree we should start a new thread each week so we can keep in contact with each other, this is fun! There's already a June thread but I like this one much better. My vote is to keep naming it after fruit, because I get ridiciously excited when mine changes :haha:

Sounds good! I will change the title of this thread to "June papaya's" and each week the thread will start with June ____ (insert fruit)
Does this sound like a plan?

Hi everyone, iv been reading this thread and would love to join :flower:

Im currently a papaya even though i dont knnow what one is :wacko:

This is my first baby and she is going to be called Ella Grace Roberts and is due on the 22nd June. 123 days left to go.

Hope you all are well! :) xx

This is my first baby and she is going to be called Ella Grace Roberts and is due on the 22nd June. 123 days left to go.

Awww..congrats and welcome to this thread!!! I have renamed it "June - Papaya's" in case you are wondering...each week I will update the name!
That is such a beautiful name you picked for your daughter:) We actually have that name on our list incase we have a girl this time around:)
How are you feeling?

Hello welcome!! :happydance: My name is Stephanie as well, our due dates are only a day off, and I've never seen a papaya either. Sounds like we have a lot in common :haha:

Hi I'm a june papaya..........but in 3 days will be a aubergine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"