June - Eggplants (revised) :)

Starving , eating, and can't figure out what I'm craving

I am the same as you! Hungry all the time! Today I made whole wheat banana bread with chocolate chips...soooo good!! Totally hit the spot!!!
And all I seem to crave and want is mexican food!!!! I try to make it homemade otherwise its super high calories...but omg...I can't get enough of it!!!!!!!!

I feel I should come and say goodbye since this is one of the threads we were all most active on - sadly I will not be going into third tri with you all :cry:

Our little princess was born sleeping on 24th March, at 26 + 4 :cry:

Take care and I hope all your pregnancies go well x

I feel I should come and say goodbye since this is one of the threads we were all most active on - sadly I will not be going into third tri with you all :cry:

Our little princess was born sleeping on 24th March, at 26 + 4 :cry:

Take care and I hope all your pregnancies go well x

Oh my goodness....I'm SOOOO sorry to hear this sad news hun...I'm sure there are no words to comfort you at the moment...but please know that we are hear to support you through this...I can't imagine the devastation you are feeling. My prayers and thoughts are with you...we hope to see you back here in the near future...many blessings.....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh my gosh I am so so so so sorry... You must be devestated. There are bot words to tell you how sorry I an for you. Take care of yourself and take time to heal.

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope you and your partner are ok. Hope to see you back here soon. Lots of love

Thank you - it is going to take a very long time for us to heal :cry:

One thing I will say is that if you have concerns then MAKE your doctor listen. I raised my concerns with two different doctors, one about leaking amniotic fluid and the other about lack of movement, they both told me everything was fine but neither referred me for a scan. If I had been scanned, either time - the first time I raised my concerns was at almost 23 weeks and then again at 25 + 2, then there is every likelyhood I would not have gone through this and would still be here happily posting with you all. There was nothing wrong with my baby, she was just perfect :cry:

I am upset because I knew no better, I thought I was just being an over protective mum, one who had been ltttc and who was worried, I trusted them to know better than I did ...

Oh Serenyx, that is awful, Im so very sorry they didnt listen to you. Its so hard to know what is right and what is wrong when its your first time. I wish above everything that they had listened to you.

We are all always here for you if you ever need to talk. You are not alone in this.

One thing I will say is that if you have concerns then MAKE your doctor listen. I raised my concerns with two different doctors, one about leaking amniotic fluid and the other about lack of movement, they both told me everything was fine but neither referred me for a scan. If I had been scanned, either time - the first time I raised my concerns was at almost 23 weeks and then again at 25 + 2, then there is every likelyhood I would not have gone through this and would still be here happily posting with you all. There was nothing wrong with my baby, she was just perfect :cry:

I am upset because I knew no better, I thought I was just being an over protective mum, one who had been ltttc and who was worried, I trusted them to know better than I did ...

Thank you for pointing that out to me. If I have any concerns at all (especially regarding leaking, or lack of movement) I will push my way for a scan, and for doctors to hear me out.
I understand that trust -- that they know better then we do, because they are trained in the field.
Clearly this is not the case.
We are the ones carrying the baby, if something is wrong it is in our best interest to get all the information and/or tests done to put us at ease.
:hugs:
xoxox

i am so sorry! I cannot imagine how you are feeling and what you are going through. I am so sorry!
I read your post in another forum and could not believe what had happened and the way the doctors threaded you, all i can say. you as a non medical person did all you could have done!
Where they able to determine why your little girl grew wings?

Thank you x

Where they able to determine why your little girl grew wings?
The reason on her certificate of stillbirth we were given was simply listed as Oligohydramnios - lack of amniotic fluid. No matter how strong she was she couldn't survive indefinately with no fluid :cry:

As angry and upset as I am with the doctors I think it is easier to have someone to blame - at the end of the day I was leaking amniotic fluid which isn't their fault, I am just upset that they didn't take my fears seriously and do further testing (I even bought an amniotic leak detector which confirmed I was leaking amniotic fluid and showed it to the doctor, I was that concerned). If it had been picked up earlier then there are things that can be done - I will just never know now.

We have declined a post mortem, the problem was with pprom, not with my little angel. I have asked that they test the placenta and my blood to see if there was an infection so will see if we come up with any answers that way. Unfortunately with pprom, if it has happened once then it is likely to happen again which terrifies me :cry:

Oh hun - this is just awful. I'm just so sorry that this has happened to you and your little family. Shame on the doctors for not taking your concerns seriously. I will keep you in my prayers....xxxxxxx

I am so so sorry for your loss :( I will pray for you and your angel! Stay strong (as much as it is possible)! I hope you will find all the answers that you are looking for! We are here for you whenever you need us!! :hugs:

I hardly know what to say. I am so very sorry to hear this. I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now :hugs:

serenyx, I'm so sorry for the astronomical loss you and your family has suffered. :cry: Like the other ladies said, we are all here for you :hugs:

Well I just wanted to let all my June eggplants know-that I am starting the group over in 3rd tri on friday...so keep your eyes out for it! I figure we can all move over together! If anyone has questions feel free to PM me!

I am so, so sorry for your loss. You were treated horribly and you must be going through absolute hell. Thank you for taking the time to advise us to force people to listen if there is a problem. I am really so sad that you have to go through this. All my love xxx

Well I just wanted to let all my June eggplants know-that I am starting the group over in 3rd tri on friday...so keep your eyes out for it! I figure we can all move over together! If anyone has questions feel free to PM me!

I have been dipping in and out of third tri and can't seem to believe I would ever settle there as it seems sooo advanced. I'm sure it will be totally different when we all go over together though - can't wait!

I have been dipping in and out of third tri and can't seem to believe I would ever settle there as it seems sooo advanced. I'm sure it will be totally different when we all go over together though - can't wait!

I will def be there on friday. Is it possible for someone to post a link on this thread to the new one?

I will be there on Friday too. since I know this thread still exists now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->