June - Eggplants (revised) :)

Hello ladies!! I was thinking we could all post where we are all from! I'm curious to see the different countries represented in our group!! I'm from Kelowna,BC Canada!

Good idea! Michigan USA for me!

Im Jenny G. from Germany, live in Panama city, FL
moved to St. Augustine, FL in 08(with my parents, they still live there), and to PC, FL in 09 this is where my husband and i got maried, had our daughter in 2010. he is from Texas, and we will be moving to Hawaii in September

Hey :) 26 weeks people... final week in 2nd Tri!!

I am from Auckland, New Zealand :)

I know!! I have taken a wee peek in there but feel a bit out of place as topics seem a bit advanced to where I am at...

I know!! I have taken a wee peek in there but feel a bit out of place as topics seem a bit advanced to where I am at...

i peak over all the time and mscrobe has posted something about her son being breech and they totally attacked her, i felt so bad! saying why she is stressing and why she is worried she has SOOO long to go (i think she is 29/30 weeks today)
dont know where all those early 3rd trimester ladies are. seems like the ones 35+ are just to hormonal and there own group ...

i will be the last one of us ladies moving over, will be 27 weeks, march 31 (i am due june 30)

I think we should all move over as a group.... safety in numbers lol

I also like it ))) We should all move over and start a 'hi, we're here' thread! ))))

P.S. I'm from Toronto, Canada

I am 26 weeks, my final week here as well.
I'm from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario Canada :)
I also agree with the moving in numbers and the we're here thread :thumbup:

oh my god, super tired today!!!

i hate folding laundry ... so i will wash and dry wash and dry ... we had like 10 loads laying there (big frontloader) my MIL will be here today, my family tomorrow and my Daughters Bday is saturday... so needed to fold it. my husband said he will help .. yeah that didnt work... he sat down on the floor with me, took like 2-3 items to the bedroom, and disappeared for 30 min... came back folded 2-3 things ... and came back again after 10 min and folded a few things...

got done at 9:45 (i usually go to bed at 830-45) then showered and he decided to go to work to pick up tabled, since he cant get on and off base easily beginning from today because of security...he called to open the garage door ... and however ended up in bed right before midnight ... woke up 3 times (2 times i had to pee, and ones my almost 2 yr old lab/akita who had to pee every night :( ones)

then his alarm rang every 5 min beginning at 5 to 5:30 ...

taking my daughter to the fire department today, go shopping for her bday (food/deco/dress) and then gotta clean A LOT since MIL will fly in later ...

somehow my husband used to help, vaccum, load the dishes, cook ... now he unloads the dishes. loads halves ... or starts something and doesnt finishes. offers to help but doesnt do it ... so pissed...

today is his buddys going away golf, he told me monday i can go thrusday get my nails done and shopping for aleihas bday by MYSELF, yesterday he came talking about golf... well his friend is moving cant really say no...

but need to get everything done today, since i need to decorate and bake tomorrow. my parents decided last night to stay at an awesome resort with pool and everything, so i would like to take my daughter there saturday and exhaust her to take a great nap before her party ...

seems like the whole party is on my back again, i have made awesome invites, and no one rsvps... also all my husband has done is ordered the bounce house ... thats it.... arrghhh

sorry long BLAH and rant ... just feeling overwhelmed right now!

That's a great idea to all move over at the same time! When should we do it? I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow but I don't mind waiting a little longer.

I was thinking of moving over in a weeks time. What do you ladies think? I will restart the group over in 3rd tri if you ladies would like. Or we can just keep this thread going. Don't forget that we also have our facebook group now, called Jumping June bugs so we can all stay in contact.

The June ladies were thinking of moving next Friday - March 30 and creating a thread ))))

let's all move next Friday!!

Ok great! I will start the new thread next friday(in a week) and we will all move together!! YAY!!!!! We will all be at or around the 27 week mark:)

Yay for 27 weeks next week. Im looking forward to us all making the move together. seems easier and less scary that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->