June - Eggplants (revised) :)

Hey ladies, I am finally an eggplant today woohoo so exciting. I feel kicks everywhere. I got my 4d today baby was moving so much. I am really happy though I got to stay team yellow. https://i40.tinypic.com/20s816u.jpg https://i40.tinypic.com/xo2x4o.jpg https://i41.tinypic.com/2mpagia.jpg

Awwww how adorable!!! I can't wait for my 4D ultrasound, only a week away now!!!

Well I have just got back from my 25 week doctors appointment :) All is 'normal', she measured my fundal height which was fine (and dead on the 50th percentile) and then we got to hear LO's hb again :happydance:

It gave me a bit of reassurance after the hideous vomiting I had Tuesday night! I spoke to her about the heartburn and she just said to keep it controlled with Gaviscon if I can as they are loathed to prescribe medication unless it is absolutely necessary as it isn't licensed for use in pregnancy.

Glad everything is going good, sorry about your heartburn!

Hey all! I too have just had my 25 week appt. Fundal height measuring at 27cm which is apparently ahead of where I should be, not sure what that means, does it mean im ahead dates wise? Ratbag is also feet first at the moment, but has plenty of time and space to move positions.

Got to do my glucose screening and a bunch of other tests and started talking about forumlating a birth plan.. eek!!

Those 4D scan pics are so cute!! Wish I was having one!

Hey all! I too have just had my 25 week appt. Fundal height measuring at 27cm which is apparently ahead of where I should be, not sure what that means, does it mean im ahead dates wise? Ratbag is also feet first at the moment, but has plenty of time and space to move positions. !

My fundal height was 24cm which the doctor said was bang on normal, but my LO was measuring on the smaller side of normal when we had our scan.

25+4 weeks! My most recent photo :) I measure bang on every time. 18 weeks 18cm...23 weeks 23cm...

Attachments

• 25+4 weeks.jpg
    25+4 weeks.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
Hey everyone! Congrats to those of you who are now in double digits!! Another milestone reached. I get that tomorrow... and then get to be 26 weeks the day after.... sad I know but I relish these milestones as small steps on the long journey!

How is everyone doing?

Ended up in the hosptial last night but as I was over 20 weeks I went right up to Labour and Delivery. I'm sooooo happyI have a midwive! I paged her at 10:20 pm and she called back at 10:23 pm we were in a hospital room by around 11:00. She had called ahead so i walked right up said im Amy my midwife called and they said yep lets get you into a room. My midwife showed up shortly after and hooked me up to the machine that monitored baby's heartrate and my contractions. Then I had to do this horrid speculum tests :'(. Needless to say im feeling very bruised, my midwife was so amazing in making me feel as comfortable as possible. She talked to me through everything making sure Peter and I knew what was going on and felt ok with it all. After the tests were done she turned the lights down and let us rest till the tests came back. As soon as the first one came back and it was negative she came in and said we could go home. She explained the chances of the others being positive were slim so we might as well go home and get some sleep. We got home around 1:00 and I slept till 10:45 Poor Peter had to go to work this morning but has been check up on me

On a funny side my son is a mover! It took a bit for midwife to pin him down and then he sqiggled away twice! He also kicked the sensors on my belly the whole time, Peter thought it so funny to watch everything go up and down. When we looked at the paper read out it showed him moving the WHOLE time!

Im so glad my husband and I have a good relationship. He made the whole scary ordeal easier. He made me smile and laugh at times and let me squeeze the crap out of his hand when i needed too.

Hey all! I too have just had my 25 week appt. Fundal height measuring at 27cm which is apparently ahead of where I should be, not sure what that means, does it mean im ahead dates wise? Ratbag is also feet first at the moment, but has plenty of time and space to move positions. !

My fundal height was 24cm which the doctor said was bang on normal, but my LO was measuring on the smaller side of normal when we had our scan.

i measured 22 at 22 weeks and at 24 weeks, i have another appointment at 26 weeks and if it doesnt change by much i will say something.
i usually see the doc every 4 weeks, but had an uti so i had to go see him at 24 weeks

Ended up in the hosptial last night but as I was over 20 weeks I went right up to Labour and Delivery. I'm sooooo happyI have a midwive! I paged her at 10:20 pm and she called back at 10:23 pm we were in a hospital room by around 11:00. She had called ahead so i walked right up said im Amy my midwife called and they said yep lets get you into a room. My midwife showed up shortly after and hooked me up to the machine that monitored baby's heartrate and my contractions. Then I had to do this horrid speculum tests :'(. Needless to say im feeling very bruised, my midwife was so amazing in making me feel as comfortable as possible. She talked to me through everything making sure Peter and I knew what was going on and felt ok with it all. After the tests were done she turned the lights down and let us rest till the tests came back. As soon as the first one came back and it was negative she came in and said we could go home. She explained the chances of the others being positive were slim so we might as well go home and get some sleep. We got home around 1:00 and I slept till 10:45 Poor Peter had to go to work this morning but has been check up on me

On a funny side my son is a mover! It took a bit for midwife to pin him down and then he sqiggled away twice! He also kicked the sensors on my belly the whole time, Peter thought it so funny to watch everything go up and down. When we looked at the paper read out it showed him moving the WHOLE time!

Im so glad my husband and I have a good relationship. He made the whole scary ordeal easier. He made me smile and laugh at times and let me squeeze the crap out of his hand when i needed too.

what happened? are you okay???

what happened? are you okay???

Yes I am home and resting :).

I was having what I thought were contractions. This being my first I really have no idea whats going on sometimes. I was in a lot of pain and they did catch one or two but nothing to be worried about. As I have miscarried before and also had an infant in my family die my midwives have been very careful with me physically and mentally.

Hi ladies, for some reason I couldn't find our group? Weird! Someone said something about being moved?
Well either way I wanted to check up on everyone, and let you know that babypeanut has started our group pn facebook now! So If you have a fb acct, and would like to join, our group name on there is "jumping june bugs":) so search for us on facebook that way we won't lose eachother!! Hope everyone is doing well!!! And congrats to everyone who has reached double digits!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

Rough morning this moring! I wake up look out side to it SNOWING! uggg i hate having to leave the house when it is snowing. I also slipped and feel yesterday so my body is ON FIRE :(....and then of course the whole hospital thing on sunday night...grrr sorry for my rant!

Hope the day gets better and hope all my june bugs are doing well! :)

I'm sorry to hear that you're no feeling well, babypeanut :hugs:

On a happy note: Happy Double Digits to me and all June 27 girls!!! :happydance:

Hi ladies, for some reason I couldn't find our group? Weird! Someone said something about being moved?
Well either way I wanted to check up on everyone, and let you know that babypeanut has started our group pn facebook now! So If you have a fb acct, and would like to join, our group name on there is "jumping june bugs":) so search for us on facebook that way we won't lose eachother!! Hope everyone is doing well!!! And congrats to everyone who has reached double digits!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

yes, we are now in 'pregnancy groups & discussions'! :dohh: Just look up the thread in your 'subscribed' threads!:thumbup:

Rough morning this moring! I wake up look out side to it SNOWING! uggg i hate having to leave the house when it is snowing. I also slipped and feel yesterday so my body is ON FIRE :(....and then of course the whole hospital thing on sunday night...grrr sorry for my rant!

Hope the day gets better and hope all my june bugs are doing well! :)

Oh no! Have your DH put some salt down ASAP. That must have been terrifying in the hospital, I'm so glad you and baby are doing good!

Hello ladies!! I was thinking we could all post where we are all from! I'm curious to see the different countries represented in our group!! I'm from Kelowna,BC Canada!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->