June...here we come!!!

Thanks, Sarah...you reminded me again about my meds. My husband left work early...he was having some issue with his eye. He gets ulcers every few years...no big deal. But he is home, so I texted him to get my meds out.

I think I would be too nervous to try the warm water thing. It is most likely completely fine...but just one of those things, you know. I am paying so much for the meds, don't want to do anything to mess it up. But it is a great idea & probably would work.

Work is just dragging on today. I went to the farmer's market at lunch & bought way to much food. I want to try to do the infusing thing with water & fruit. But now I bought too much & googled what fruits & veggies I can freeze...lol! :) So tonight will be a fresh veggies vs the frozen we normally do.

Quick post before I leave work...

beagle, i'm glad your hubs got home early to take your meds out, that's good! Although sorry to hear about his eye. :wacko: Hope he feels better soon. I'm excited you are starting your higher dose of Follistim tonight, wuhu. FXd for two or three nice big eggs!

Sarah, so glad you're feeling good in your TWW. It really is amazing the difference it makes when you've taken a new step in the journey! I'm holding out hope that you'll get a BFP this cycle anyway, but if not, I'm SUPER excited about your next steps. :thumbup:

Amy, I agree there's still time for your BFP. Don't lose hope yet!! I know plenty of girls who were not able to get early BFPs. They had to actually miss AF first, and then finally got pos HPTs at home! Of course, we see the early ones on here ALL the time, but there are tons of girls who dont get them until at least 14 dpo! FXd!

Michelle, I had heard a lot about ConceivePlus, and considered getting it myself at one point, but then never did. But I've heard good things about it. Let us know what you think. I've heard differing opinions from different girls who compared the two lubricants, so I guess it depends on the person too! GL!

floridasian, sounds like you had a great Bday! :)

Suzy, GL with the clomid, and keep us posted on how you're feeling! Hoping this is the boost you need. :thumbup:

SarahLou, how are you feeling??

Hi to FBG, allison, savvy, and anyone else that I may have missed, I'm rushing to get out of work and get home, hehe.

Not much new to report here, except that the IVF process is progressing well. ER is coming up so fast! Time just flew by, so that was great. Should still be on track for Tuesday. Getting very excited. :) Everyone have a great weekend!

Quick post before I leave work...

beagle, i'm glad your hubs got home early to take your meds out, that's good! Although sorry to hear about his eye. :wacko: Hope he feels better soon. I'm excited you are starting your higher dose of Follistim tonight, wuhu. FXd for two or three nice big eggs!

Sarah, so glad you're feeling good in your TWW. It really is amazing the difference it makes when you've taken a new step in the journey! I'm holding out hope that you'll get a BFP this cycle anyway, but if not, I'm SUPER excited about your next steps. :thumbup:

Amy, I agree there's still time for your BFP. Don't lose hope yet!! I know plenty of girls who were not able to get early BFPs. They had to actually miss AF first, and then finally got pos HPTs at home! Of course, we see the early ones on here ALL the time, but there are tons of girls who dont get them until at least 14 dpo! FXd!

Michelle, I had heard a lot about ConceivePlus, and considered getting it myself at one point, but then never did. But I've heard good things about it. Let us know what you think. I've heard differing opinions from different girls who compared the two lubricants, so I guess it depends on the person too! GL!

floridasian, sounds like you had a great Bday! :)

Suzy, GL with the clomid, and keep us posted on how you're feeling! Hoping this is the boost you need. :thumbup:

SarahLou, how are you feeling??

Hi to FBG, allison, savvy, and anyone else that I may have missed, I'm rushing to get out of work and get home, hehe.

Not much new to report here, except that the IVF process is progressing well. ER is coming up so fast! Time just flew by, so that was great. Should still be on track for Tuesday. Getting very excited. :) Everyone have a great weekend!

Thank you so much! I so appreciate your enthusiasm and support.

And, I sure hope you are right. I had AF-like cramping on CD10, so perhaps that was implantation cramping, but I also think that may be wishful thinking. We'll see soon enough. :)

Maybe you all are right, my temp jumped again today at 13DPO...:wacko:

Erin & beaglemom I have preseed left so going to use that this cycle but if turns out to be a bfn then will try concieve plus next cycle. Also going to get the soft cups and put some preseed in those then use them this cycle. Going all out! Lol

I will be using the conceive plus this cycle...I will let you know if we can tell a difference.

Ultra sound day is tomorrow!!! I am so so so excited! I am so much happier on clomid than I was on birth control for those 45 days! Hoping everything looks good in there so I can trigger tomorrow or Tuesday! We were able to BD yesterday and today...my parents have been living here since Thursday. Their old house didn't get closed on so the new house didn't get closed on either. Ugh. It's been a hectic last 5 days. Hopefully they get to move tomorrow. My dogs hate their dogs. Lol 5 dogs in this place is too many! Beagle, you go in before work tomorrow for your scan?

Yes...one more dose of follistim tonight. Also going to be tonight. Haven't so far. Was going to last night but since we had a hard time trigger night last time we held off until tonight the day before we hope to trigger. Crossing my fingers for at least 2 mature follies. Good luck tomorrow. I am on the east coast and appt at 730.

GL Jen and beagle!! I know you're both excited!

I am so excited for you ladies. . . .you will be in the 2ww soon!

AFM I had blood work yesterday for cd 3. I am excited to hear the results and see if there is any other tests they will do before July 21, the day we have an appointment with my ob gyn. What should I expect next after blood work?

Good luck tomorrow beagle and jcm! Wishing you all mature follies!

Today wasn't a great day for dh and I. One of his best friends just announced they are expecting. We started ttc before everyone and now all of our friends have kids or expecting. So frustrating!! I know our struggle is our struggle and we should be happy for them. Which a part of me is for sure but another part is angry with them for being pregnant. It's not like they did it to hurt me but I feel hurt. Anyway, dh and I have to keep on trying for ours. Even though when I saw that I wanted to give up. I really wanted to just stop be done with this roller coaster...but I can't.
I am sorry for the long rant but I know you ladies will understand.
And now I have a kind of dumb question. Dh and I are going to try and follow the smep but we just ordered a cb advanced digital opk which predicts 4 most fertile days. But that kind of conflicts with the smep because if you bd your 4 fertile days (3days before o and day of o) should we keep going? Or should I not bd all 4 of the peak days and only after I get the Lh surge? Sorry never had a fancy opk before lol

I know hearing the baby announcements suck. I know we all have our journey but it still sucks. You feel jealous, hurt, and like a failure. But you have to try and not see yourself in those couples and focus on you. I have felt like giving up over and over. Even today the day before an IUI u/s I just thought how disappointed I will be if this fails. And never seems to get easier...but one day this roller coaster will end. And the next ride is parenthood.

My mom is spending the night. She doesn't know about TTC and now we have to leave early again. No idea what she will think. I need to stop inviting her over during this time of month. Now no bd either. My husband just asked me and I said does the bed still squeak? He was supposed to fix it. So now I just feel a little defeated again. Why can't he just do the things I need him to do when I ask. There would be no issue if he fixed the bed. Oh well. Nothing to do now.

I had my CD 10 u/s today. When she used the wand I started feeling really crampy & uncomfortable (not painful). I never felt that before with the u/s. Then we found out why. I have 3 follies measuring at 16 & 1 at 14. We are not sure about the 14, but the other 3 should be good by the time we do IUI. I was thinking maybe they were too small since last time was 18 & 18 seems to be a magic number. But reading online it says they can grow 1-2 mm a day...plus I heard the trigger boosts it some as well. So I am pretty excited. When I left the dr, I actually almost cried. I feel really good about it. We plan to BD when I get home from work & trigger later. Last time the trigger really made me feel awful, so I am thinking maybe going before would be better. My husband was not able to come this morning because my mom stayed over & she doesn't know anything about our TTC. So I left on my own. I feel bad he missed it, but he is also really excited. So let's all put positive thoughts that we have a decent count on Wednesday!

JCM - I hope your scan went well today!

Wow beaglemom - 4 follies! That is so exciting!! REALLY hope this is it for you!

I had a weird dip in temperature yesterday (98.19°) when I took it at my usual temp time. I went back to sleep and temped again 2.5 hours later when I woke up and it was 99.07°!! I know you are supposed to record the first temp and it was at my normal temp time too so I put the lower one in my chart. This morning it went back up to 98.82°. Not sure what to think but I guess we'll see!

I had a weird dip in temperature yesterday (98.19°) when I took it at my usual temp time. I went back to sleep and temped again 2.5 hours later when I woke up and it was 99.07°!! I know you are supposed to record the first temp and it was at my normal temp time too so I put the lower one in my chart. This morning it went back up to 98.82°. Not sure what to think but I guess we'll see!

I am not a temping expert by any means...I am actually whatever the opposite of an expert is in temping. But I have heard of people talking about an implantation dip. Whatever it means, I am glad it went back up.

Had my scan today and I have 10 big follicles developed! Dr wants to have them all grow at the same time and be the same size so we have a better chance! So he's suppressing the super big ones and giving me two more injectables for the next couple of days. Then I got a giant bag of lipids (fat ew) through an IV and I get bloodwork and another ultra sound Thursday morning. If all looks the way he planned, insemination this Saturday! He says doing it this way is aggressive (50% twins 15% triplets) but we have the best chance...I'm rolling with it. Come on SATURDAY!!!

FutureBaby, I just had lots of bloodwork and some ultra sounds but that was during my appts with the RE. I'm thinking maybe you'll have more bloodwork to see that you ovulated later in your cycle which would be right before you see the dr? Or they will order it after you have the appt.

Beagle I was thinking do as much BD as possible before the iui because I'm remembering how gross I felt after that trigger and I'm pretty sure it lasted a good week. Felt super bloated and yucky! So I think Saturday, Sunday, today and tomorrow are good BD times. Dr said we aren't allowed on Wednesday because I'll likely trigger Thursday and iui Saturday early am. Yay!!! I was so nervous things wouldn't look ok! I did promise DH if I feel decent Saturday night or Sunday morning we could get another in. Lol I have deprived him for so long. That birth control didn't allow me to give it up for like 30 days! Awful! Oh, and it's totally awkward doing it with your parents and brother in the house. They know all about our iui plans so it's like they know that we know that THEY know what we are doing! So weird.
Misaacs, I totally know how it goes with pregnancy announcements . I currently hate all of my Facebook friends. : )

Oh, and about the opk/smep....I would just keep going. Those guys can live for 5 days in there! Line them up! ; )

JCM, that is awesome! I hope you do not become octomom...lol!

I made a joke abot my husband guessing 6 & my nurse was freaking out. So I guess my office would have probably cancelled my IUI if I had too many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->