June...here we come!!!

beaglemom

1st Time Mom to IVF Baby
Reaction score
This month, I am just using femara...but I have decided to not test with opks. Just plan to BD every other day from CD 10 to about CD 20. This is my no stress month! Then next month IUI #5. If that doesn't take, then IUI #6 or IVF. I have a dr appt on the 16th to discuss it.

We have had a few :bfp: from our group & we need A LOT MORE! By the end of the summer, our spring babies will be on their way!!!

This month, I am just using femara...but I have decided to not test with opks. Just plan to BD every other day from CD 10 to about CD 20. This is my no stress month! Then next month IUI #5. If that doesn't take, then IUI #6 or IVF. I have a dr appt on the 16th to discuss it.

We have had a few :bfp: from our group & we need A LOT MORE! By the end of the summer, our spring babies will be on their way!!!

I'd like to join you! We've struggled for a year to get pregnant, insanely irregular periods, and I only ovulated twice. Starting Clomid today, so here's praying, for all of us! :hugs:

Hi Amy, I think I remember you from when I first joined B&B last July. Welcome and good luck!!

Hi Amy, I think I remember you from when I first joined B&B last July. Welcome and good luck!!

Yes! What a roller coaster it has been for all of us! Glad to reconnect with you. :hugs:

Where are you in this cycle?

Jumping over to the new thread!
To catch people up. I am on my first cycle after having surgery where I was diagnosed with stage 2 endometriosis. Also removed scar tissue that had my right ovary stuck to my uterus blocking my right Fallopian tube. Cd12 ultrasound today showed I had 1 follicle at 23mm on the right side. And I think anther at 11mm. I will do ovidrel tonight right before 11 and bd also. Then go Wednesday morning for IUI #3 but first since surgery. We are also using a buffer to keep dh specimen good until our IUI at 7am. He has to leave for work at 5:30-5:40 so have to use the solution to keep them alive. First time for this as well. Second time using ovidrel. Hoping this one is it for us!

Savvy I said the same thing to myself! I have been repeating that over and over again lol

I'm on CD12. I think I o'ed early this cycle for some reason. I got my first positive OPK on CD7. FF says I o'ed on CD9 but I didn't get a temp rise until this morning so I thought I o'ed yesterday at CD11. Really don't know. I created a poll on another forum and so far I've got 2 votes for CD9 and 2 votes for CD11. Yeah..really helpful! LOL!

I'm on progesterone suppository from 3 DPO to 14 DPO (I still I'll stop at 12 since it delayed AF for two days last cycle). Other than that no meds to help o.

What about you? How's your journey been so far?

I'm on CD12. I think I o'ed early this cycle for some reason. I got my first positive OPK on CD7. FF says I o'ed on CD9 but I didn't get a temp rise until this morning so I thought I o'ed yesterday at CD11. Really don't know. I created a poll on another forum and so far I've got 2 votes for CD9 and 2 votes for CD11. Yeah..really helpful! LOL!

I'm on progesterone suppository from 3 DPO to 14 DPO (I still I'll stop at 12 since it delayed AF for two days last cycle). Other than that no meds to help o.

It's been mostly frustrating, a lot of waiting for things to happen. My cycles range from 20-67 days, and I only ovulated twice in the past year.

All of my tests have been fine, normal hormone levels, negative on everything. My glucose was good, my doctor couldn't feel any cysts, so no reason to believe that I have PCOS. She wants to be as least invasive as possible, so she doesn't want to do an ultrasound until after I try Clomid for at least a cycle.

So, if Clomid doesn't help me ovulate this cycle, she'll likely do an ultrasound to see if something else is going on.

If I do ovulate, but don't get a :bfp:, we'll probably have DH do a SA.

Starting Clomid today, will take it through Friday, then can expect to O about next Friday, so lots of BD next week!

Trying to just relax and take it in stride... we'll see how that goes. :wacko:

What does the progesterone suppository do?

A progesterone suppository is a progesterone supplement (the most effective kind I think) if you have progesterone deficiency. I've never actually been tested for my progesterone level but because of the scar tissue I had, the miscarriage, and the surgery, my RE feels that it might help in case my uterus is "lazy" because of all the trauma it had.

Amy...good luck...I really think clomid can help you shorten your cycles & become more regular. What dose are you on?

The progesterone helps keep the levels higher to help sustain a pregnancy. Some people have low progesterone will can stop the egg from implanting after fertilization. I took it after my last IUI. That was my first IUI with an RE. They put everyone there on it. I will not be using it this cycle.

A progesterone suppository is a progesterone supplement (the most effective kind I think) if you have progesterone deficiency. I've never actually been tested for my progesterone level but because of the scar tissue I had, the miscarriage, and the surgery, my RE feels that it might help in case my uterus is "lazy" because of all the trauma it had.

I sure hope it does help! :hugs:

Amy...good luck...I really think clomid can help you shorten your cycles & become more regular. What dose are you on?

The progesterone helps keep the levels higher to help sustain a pregnancy. Some people have low progesterone will can stop the egg from implanting after fertilization. I took it after my last IUI. That was my first IUI with an RE. They put everyone there on it. I will not be using it this cycle.

Thank you! I am starting with 50mg Clomid, I'm praying this will work. At this point, I would just be thrilled to ovulate, even if it doesn't land us a BFP immediately.

Why are you not taking the progesterone this cycle? What is the IUI experience like?

Hi girls! Can I join the thread and follow along?

Good things are happening here and I can't wait to see more bfps soon! :)

Hi ladies!

For anyone wanting to join this thread, just know it's a great group of ladies. Not sure how long it's been going, but I've been around since November. Support, positivity and sharing information is the name of the game. The threads get pretty long so the beginning of the month is a great time to join as everyone usually gives a summary of their TTC experience so far.

I'm Sarah, 29, been TTC for 18 LONG months now. As of now, it's just undiagnosed infertility. All of my and DH's tests have come back normal, and I have very regular cycles. We've come to the end of what an OBGYN can do, so I have my first RE appointment scheduled for the 25th of this month. Looking forward to doing whatever it takes to get that baby!

As for this cycle, I'm CD 27, 10 DPO and pretty much completely miserable lol. Having some symptoms but feeling really super emotional and down because I'm so sick of getting my hopes up. It doesn't happen every cycle (sometimes I can tell I'm just normal/not pregnant) but the cycles that I have felt possibly preggers, AF has always showed right on time. I haven't ever tested before AF is due, but the few times I've tested on the day I'm expecting her, it's been a BFN then she's showed the next day. Never gotten a BFP so not really sure if I've had some fertilized eggs that haven't implanted or what.

Anyway, not trying to be negative, just giving a summary of where I am. Welcome to any new ladies who join and looking forward to continuing this journey with all you ladies I've come to consider friends. Hopefully June will bring many more sticky beans!

Savvy, just saw that you had changed your status to "Pregnant"!!:happydance::happydance: I hope you do follow along! Your BFP really gave me so much joy and hope! :hugs:

Hi girls! Can I join the thread and follow along?

Good things are happening here and I can't wait to see more bfps soon! :)

It wouldn't be the same without you :kiss:

I like your new status and ticker :thumbup:

I was supposed to do my 2nd IUI with the RE this cycle. But we were out of town over the weekend & that is when I would have had to do it. So since it is such a big financial commitment, I just decided to take this cycle off. I still am taking femara (it is really cheap). So I did not get a refill on my progesterone. It wasn't expensive, but just decided to not worry about it. I had my P tested & it wasn't low. So next cycle will be full force again. I am dealing with low sperm count. So I don't have high hopes this cycle. But it is so nice not testing with opks or anything.

The IUI is not bad at all...very easy experience. There is some slight discomfort but does not last long. I just wish it would work! I did 3 with my gyno, but I think my timing was all off. They only used opks & not open on the weekend. My RE had me on femara, follistim, & the trigger. Also ultrasounds. So my chances are better. It is more expensive at the RE...but if it works, that would be great. But I think I will only do 1 or 2 more before going on to IVF.

I'm jumping over as well. We have been TTC since Nov of 2012. We did 4 IUIs and are planning on doing IVF in July/August. Waiting for some cysts to disappear.

FXed to everyone on the new thread!! Savvy - you better keep us posted!!

Sarah, thank you! Yep, I changed my status, I am positive this bean is healthy and is going to stick. I am hoping you don't need your RE appointment either, fx'd you get a bfp!

Suzy, thanks! I would miss you girls too much if I didn't follow along, I couldn't have made it through the past 6-7 months without each and every girl on this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->