June jewels 2018!!!!

Ic’s are 10dpo, 11dpo, 12dpo. Yay for solid progression. Lines are way darker than my chemical ever got last month. Finally feeling excited and calmer! :happydance:

Attachments

• BFCCDD6A-BF24-41C6-AFBD-1639A494D99C.jpg
    BFCCDD6A-BF24-41C6-AFBD-1639A494D99C.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 2A375800-A833-4252-97DA-8BBFD6796E99.jpg
    2A375800-A833-4252-97DA-8BBFD6796E99.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7
May I join? My EDD is June 14. This is my first pregnancy. DH and I are over the moon but a little terrified. :)

totally nervous because I have my first scan tomorrow, private that I'm paying for...trying not to stress about no nausea etc...

Sending all the positive vibes to those of you with spotting. I've had three healthy pregnancies and one miscarriage and I had spotting in all three of the healthy ones early on if that is any reassurance.

Welcome Katie and Mum23!

Good luck tomorrow Unexpected212!!!

Line looking good Rach. :thumbup:

Argh I was so tired we left church early today and I came home and napped. But naps always make me feel grouchy so I went for a walk, but that made me even more exhausted. I don't think I'll sleep early, though, because of the nap.

So I've never been pregnant with a little one before and we aren't sure when to tell him. He's very excited for a sibling and always asking so I don't want to tell him too early...but at the same time he is always wanting to wrestle and jump on me (5 year old boy haha) and right now DH and I are saying I have a 'sore back.' Don't know how long that lie can last....

Hilarious, I craved Taco Bell yesterday but the thing I've been craving the most is Chipotle haha. Although now it sounds gross.

I think I will be asking about anti-nausea meds at my appointment on Thursday. I am so so miserable. I’m a terrible wife and mom right now and I hate it. I essentially go to sleep crying and wake up crying because I just feel so sick every minute. It’s awful.

Welcome mummy and Katie congrats on your bfps!

Those tests look great rach showing some lovely progression!

Good luck for your scan unexpected I'm sure it will be fine! Make sure you keep us updated! I'm so jealous of all these scans as scary as they are it us reassuring to see things are going as they should.

Curious if you feel so bad then definelty get some meds, can you see someone sooner?

I'm still constantly worrying about bleeding but I'm trying to be relaxed as much as I can. I'm really glad the bleeding has settled Sander.

I have had no appetite last week, I didn't feel sick but I was quite happy to go through the day with literally no food. I ate because I knew I needed to but not for pleasure. I ended up losing 1lb in weight.
I put on a lot of weight with my first so im not expecting this to continue. Though I did fancy a Chinese takeaway on Saturday and scoffed the lot!

Oh curious you don't sound good. It's no fun when you are that ill

Curious if you feel so bad then definelty get some meds, can you see someone sooner?

I ended up calling the office this morning to see if they will call in a prescription for me. I’m waiting to hear back.

Hope they can help you Curious!

I def feel pregnant with a constant pressure in my stomach, but it is nothing compared to nausea. It’s mild enough to where I don’t notice it and of course I start to worry the second I don’t feel any different.

Unexpected - good luck with your scan!

Rach- nice progression!

Hope all of you spotting that it will die down soon. Mine may or may not be done. So far first day where I didn’t see anything while wiping.

Going for repeat bloods this afternoon and will get a call tomorrow morning with the results. I will update when I hear. I am 17dpo or 4w3d. Been trying to figure ou how high it should be by now. I guess I’ll just have to patently wait til tomorrow to hear if things are progression as they should.

Oh Curious, that sounds awful, hope you get your prescription!

Mom15 I am exactly the same with that 'pregnant feeling. I've not really felt it today and of course it's worrying me! Trying to tell myself that I'm being ridiculous lol!

I've got an appointment for a scan a week today! There was a bit of confusion on the phone, I think the midwife thought I would be 6+6 by then, but I'll only be 5+6, but I'm just going to go for it anyway. I'm just going to remember that it's very unlikely I'll see a heartbeat that day and might have to go back in a week or two. At least if I can see that everything is growing and in the right place that might keep me going for a while!

Well I missed a lot lol we’ve spent the weekend moving into our new house and just as I suspected the nausea started right on moving day. Just comes and goes. I’m either starving or about to puke. There’s no inbetween lol

Curious, I hope you get something for the nausea! Sounds awful.

So far I don't have much nausea, at least not today. I'm really hungry.

I did a bunch of housework and it made my uterus feel achy so of course i freaked out and now I'm sitting with my feet up.

Alistair (my DS) had a high fever and is home from school today...he's been sick off and on for two weeks, since before my BFP! I am scared to catch whatever he has.

Is anyone else very forgetful at the moment? I forgot my pin number for 4 days last week! And keep forgetting to do things even if they're right in front of me, and forgetting what I was doing mid-task etc!

Hi ladies, thankyou for the warm welcome. I hope you are all well. Curious I will be getting anti sickness tablets soon too as I have suffered with hyperemisis with all of my children and with such nausea so early on I can feel it coming back. I hope you get yours too xx

First day of all day nausea today.

My scan went well, baby was measuring around where it should and there was a heartbeat flickering away. go back in two weeks to check progress.

Apparently at an eight week scan with a heartbeat your chance of carrying to term is 98%. So much reassurance if I get there.

Ugh! I did not get a call back from my office. So frustrated. I called back this afternoon and they said the request was still out there. This morning was so terrible. I’m sure tomorrow will be bad too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->