June jewels 2018!!!!

3 - 3.5cm today :happy dance:

Doc apparently changed his mind and is letting me go til the 19th (40w4d) before inducing! So excited. I don’t think I will make it that long, but if I do I’m sure at that point I’ll be more than happy to be induced.

Oh and since he is letting me go longer I did not get a sweep today.

Wow so exciting to hear about all these inductions!! We’re going to wrap up all the June babies before long :haha:

And squig I’m the same way - my midwife keeps saying “you look so happy” and I’m like yeah I’m not pregnant anymore it’s great!! :p

Have had an upset stomach since yesterday. Wonder if it’s my body trying to cleanse out before labor? It did with DS but not until my water had broken.

Ooo it could be a good sign mom! Especially since you're dilating.
Though everytime I do get a bit of a dodgy tum I keep thinking "is this it?!" and it isn't yet :haha:
My body has been very cruel to me.

Fingers crossed its the start naturally curious :hugs:

Ooooh next week is going to be very exciting! Hope all the inductions go well for you ladies! Bring on more babies! I also have an appt Monday and will be requesting a sweep. Hoping it gets things moving.

I’ll be with you ladies who wont miss pregnancy. I had an absolutely amazing pregnancy with my daughter and loved being pregnant but still didnt miss it after. This time around and has been miserable so I really wont miss it. Haha

My Braxton Hicks are pretty frequent tonight and slightly painlful. Almost more of a tenderness than pain. Wondering if it’s just cause my cervix got checked and stretched today or if something is starting. I have a feeling after a good night sleep, it settles down again.

Didn’t settle down. Woke up at 12.55am from slightly painful contraction. Yellow bump turned blue at 3.10am. It was fast and he came out like a rocket ship. Do I not miss those contractions! They were 1-1.5min apart for the 40min that I was at the hospital before he was born. The doctor barely made it. My body started pushing and there was no stopping it.

Congrats Mom15! Does he have a name yet?

Thanks ladies! His name is Theodor Gordon :) Me being from Germany we wanted a name that works in both languages. Gordon is a family name.

Oh I looove Theodor!! What a cute name :) Congrats!!

Yay congrats Mom15!!! What a quick labor!! Incredible you made it to the hospital in time!

As for me another day of morning pink/brown discharge and crampy contractions followed by nothing. PG i feel you on the body playing cruel tricks! Should be soon for us hopefully

Congratulations mom! What a fast labour and lovely name. I didn't know you were German, my German is very rusty from school now.

Its horrible isn't it Rach, it would be great if it turned i to something instead of tricking us a lot!

I had sex this morning and I don't know if it's my imagination but I feel like the boy is more on my cervix now than before. I'm really hoping he's engaged so I can have a sweep on Monday. After googling I was really freaked out last night about being induced whilst not being engaged.

Thank you all! Maybe it’s the hospital internet, but I just thought about editing my signature and deleting my pregnancy ticker but I don’t see it on my last post. Weird. Like it knows I’m not pregnant anymore??

I def meant to go in earlier, but getting someone to come to our house at 2am and being so tired made me not hurry, but yes, I’m glad that we left when we left. Out drive is about 6-8min. So that makes it easy to leave last minute.

PG, my midwives told me it’s pretty normal with not first babies for them to not be engaged until labor. So try not to worry too much. I’ll still cross my fingers that little guy gets down there though!

Congratulations mom!! Glad it all went well and pretty quickly by the sounds of it!!

Mom my ticker disappeared too! I thought I must have accidentally erased it or something but I noticed no one has that ticker. Wonder if theres something with the site maybe?

OMG congrats Mom!! AMAZING!! :happydance: LOVE his name. Are you going to call him Teddy? What a fast labor!! I can't even imagine!

Wow so many inductions and C Sections coming up. Now it's more like...who is going to have the last June baby lol? I can't wait to see all these cute faces!!!

I'm very sleep deprived. Clara only wants to sleep ON me and not in her bassinet. I'm a fan of baby wearing but can't use my carrier yet with my C Section. So I have to carry her or hold her. I'm literally resting her on my arms now and they hurt haha. She's fast asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->