June jewels 2018!!!!

Hope it’s nothing Jackson! I am spotting too and did so with DS. Strangely with my mc it stopped at 5weeks and started back up after I lost symptoms. So for now continuous spotting equals successful pregnancy.

Thanks ladies! I'm not TOO worried, as like you all have said, my only successful pregnancy I spotted for forever! Just feel better bringing it up as last time they watched me closer :)

Hey everyone sorry been fairly quiet as I’m feelIng like poop but will likely be more social on fb group;)

Ugh this exhaustion is killer! I wasnt this wiped out until 6 weeks with dd. This time is started at 4 weeks! Of course im going to orlando next week to the parks(florida seems like a hot spot in this group haha)

Hi all! I've just spent about 99 hours reading all the posts and catching up. I went for my NHS scan today. Baby is measuring 7+1 and has a nice heartbeat. So chuffed.

Ladders, what kind of nurse are you? I'm a midwife but do some early pregnancy stuff so scanned myself the other day (so naughty).

I'm also feeling poo! First time I've ever felt this bad!

What's really been getting me is bad smells. My nausea isn't terrible, but if I smell garbage or poop or anything else bad - I gag and gag and sometimes puke which is the worst. Especially since I work with kids a couple times a week and they're stinky!! Haha

Exhaustion is bad too. Luckily the other work I do is all from home so my bed has been my new spot in the house :p

Ew sander, kids really do stink! For some reason some of my posts aren't posting. I had a great scan today which is reassuring, DH doesn't want to get too excited though so he won't really talk about it.I got a video of the heart beat but I can't post it for some reason.

Varves, that's awesome!!

Oh my gosh you guys, I just slipped down my stairs!! It was like the bottom 3 stairs, just slipped right onto my butt and slid down a few stairs on my back, butt and right arm. I have like a rug burn on my right arm. No direct impact to my pelvis or abdomen but what about the sheer force of falling? I'm so scared and my OB is closed for the night. Google is telling me in first tri this isn't as big a deal as later and I don't know whether to do to the ER or not. I know there is nothing they can do....and it may be too early for a HB on a scan. :( So freaked out!

Varves, that's awesome!!

Oh my gosh you guys, I just slipped down my stairs!! It was like the bottom 3 stairs, just slipped right onto my butt and slid down a few stairs on my back, butt and right arm. I have like a rug burn on my right arm. No direct impact to my pelvis or abdomen but what about the sheer force of falling? I'm so scared and my OB is closed for the night. Google is telling me in first tri this isn't as big a deal as later and I don't know whether to do to the ER or not. I know there is nothing they can do....and it may be too early for a HB on a scan. :( So freaked out!

:hugs: your little bean is very well cushioned and I am sure it is okay! :hugs: I'm sorry it happened.. I know it's worrisome! :hugs:

Varves, that's awesome!!

Try not to worry! It’s scary. But I did exactly that in my 3rd tri last time around and everything was fine. I would just monitor how you’re feeling and seek medical attention if you have any cramping or bleeding. But baby is super well protected deep in there so I’m sure all is well.

Omg Allie, sounds scary but baby should be fine! If it helps you ease your mind at least call and talk to your OB. Thinking of you x

Holly I added you, thanks for making the group! I'm not very active on fb though because of the bans, but I will try for the group! :D

I hate slipping on the stairs! Just to be safe take it easy tonight if you can, but like others said it’s very cushioned and think about your been weighing next to nothing and being in a liquid filled sack, so it probably didn’t even feel the impact!

Great news on the scan Varves!

Allie, I fell down a whole flight of stairs when I was 23 weeks with my son and everything ended up being fine! It doesn't stop you from worrying, though. :hugs:

Thank you all for the welcome :) Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Holly, I sent you a friend request (Danielle Palmer).

For the Mama worrying abt spotting, I spotted with my daughter & all ok :) & in regard to symptoms, I barely had any with my son & loads with my daughter! Each pregnancy is so different.

Omg Allie, sounds scary but baby should be fine! If it helps you ease your mind at least call and talk to your OB. Thinking of you x

Holly I added you, thanks for making the group! I'm not very active on fb though because of the bans, but I will try for the group! :D

THANK YOU ladies. :hugs:

I was so panicked, I drove to the ER but once in the parking lot I got a hold of myself and called my OB. Talked to the on call doctor and he assured me that the baby should be just fine and no worries at all. He said even cramping is normal after a fall, and only go be seen if I bleed. So far no bleeding and I took two Tylenol as my back hurts the most, where I mainly took the fall.

(What are your thoughts on Tylenol? My OB says it's safe, some new studies say it contributes to ADHD....)

I'm also going to take a Unisom and try to sleep off the worry!

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. :hug:

Omg I don't know how that double post happened, I'm so sorry! And I have no idea how to delete it. :(

I got my blood test results, it goes like this: 7w3d, progesterone 60, hcg 76725. Twelve days ago, they were 95 and 21708. I was worried about the hcg but what do you think? Is it normal to rise this slowly at this time? :cry: My doc is more worried about the prog drop, and put me on 10 more shots. Combined with my not so good scan from the other day, it's just so stressing.

Allie I hope you feel better. Honestly I don't know about the Tylenol, I have read different opinions. I will try not to take any medications, unless it's really necessary. I can imagine though, your back must heart like hell. :(

Mona, everything I've read says hcg rise slows down after it reaches 6000, so being that you're really far past that I don't think you need to worry at all. I had a look at the expected hcg levels by week, and your 7w3d one looks perfect. Your earlier one is even looks higher than expected so maybe youve had a big surge before it slowed. Try not to worry :hugs: (Coming from the woman who worries about every little thing :laugh2:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->