June jewels 2018!!!!

Thank you all for your words of encouragement, and welcome the new ladies!

Holly and Sander, what wonderful news! Holly, was that abdominal or vaginal? It's pretty clear, awesome!

My baby was just a small dot on the screen, I hope it doesn't give up and keeps growing!

Cara, as all the other ladies said, of course you can talk and complain here as much as you want, we are here to listen to each other! I do believe you have nothing to worry about, as it's still pretty early, I'm sure all will turn out well for you.

Mrs., many pregnancies start like that, you probably O-ed later, it's normal for the hcg to be low that early. See how it will increase with your next blood work.

Everyone else, I hope all is good! Excited for everyone's scans to come!

Thank you :hugs: my scan was a vaginal one.

Hello Mumma's!

I have just found out that I am pregnant with bub number 3! Totally unexpected, totally in shock, but starting to get a bit excited. We always planned to have a third, but not right now seeing as we have just bought a house & I have just started a new job!

Has anyone started a group on FB where we can chat? With my previous pregnancies I joined some great due date groups & have stayed friends with people all around the world, it is pretty awesome :)

Hope everyone is doing ok with their pregnancies so far! <3

Holly and Sanders, your scans are amazing! Massive congrats! :happydance:

Welcome Dani, a fb group sounds like a great idea!

I got a little bit of good news this morning! Gave in and took a test and the line appeared straight away and as dark as the control. That hasn't happened to me with these tests before so I'm taking that as a good sign! I know it doesn't mean that nothing bad has happened or will happen, but it's a win that could have been a loss.

I haven't tested in about a week so it's not very good for comparison but it's definitely the darkest one I've done, so at least I know my levels aren't dramatically dropping. Also means that if my symptoms are still MIA then it's not because there's been a dramatic drop in hormones. Still a bit worried about that empty feeling and not having the pregnant feeling in my abdomen anymore, I kind of feel like that's more to do with what's actually going on in there rather than a result of the hormones. Feeling a bit more positive.

DH has been really upset and worried too. He keeps telling me that he loves her (he's convinced it's a girl) and wants her to stick. Which totally makes me break down because I feel the same and I hate seeing him upset. But last night he suddenly announced that he thinks her heart has started. He tends to have really spookily good intuition so I hope to god that he's right![-o&lt;

Welcome Dani!! :hugs: we don't have a Facebook group as of yet. I was actually thinking about it though as I have one from 2 of my previous pregnancies!

Cara ~ that is wonderful!! Don't put ANY stock in to symptoms or lack thereof! My last pregnancy I had absolutely MORE and have a beautiful little daughter! :hugs: praying it continues to go well for you!

Welcome new ladies nice to have you! Jackson and Dani I just need your due dates to add you to the front.

Holly and sander I'm so pleased for your scans they are amazing! Least you can both slightly relax a bit more now! I'm so jealous. I have an appt tomorrow to request an early scan so I'm hoping I might be on the countdown soon too.

Finally think my sickness is starting which I'm pleased about, it's not so bad am bit I take my b6 first thing so think that's helps but right now I have a sicky feeling in my stomach, it was much worse with dd so expecting more hopefully to show all growing ok.

Cara I'm pleased your dh is being so supportive and how amazing would it be if he was right! I do have belief in things like that so I'm feeling very positive for you

Ladders ~ hopefully you will get a scan soon! Definitely is reassuring to see a little bub on the screen! Maybe they will surprise you and give you one tomorrow?!? One can hope!!

So just like with my daughter I started spotting today. I was on progesterone with her the whole first trimester. My level was fine and I still spotted while on it, but it may have still helped.

I have my second beta tomorrow so I'll mention it then. :wacko:

From top to bottom is about 36 hours.

Attachments

• IMG_0702.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 7
Thank you all for your words of encouragement, and welcome the new ladies!

Holly and Sander, what wonderful news! Holly, was that abdominal or vaginal? It's pretty clear, awesome!

My baby was just a small dot on the screen, I hope it doesn't give up and keeps growing!

Cara, as all the other ladies said, of course you can talk and complain here as much as you want, we are here to listen to each other! I do believe you have nothing to worry about, as it's still pretty early, I'm sure all will turn out well for you.

Mrs., many pregnancies start like that, you probably O-ed later, it's normal for the hcg to be low that early. See how it will increase with your next blood work.

Everyone else, I hope all is good! Excited for everyone's scans to come!

Thank you Mona! I went in this morning for my second blood draw, hopefully everything is progressing as it should be.

I'm pretty positive about O date because of temping, I'm guessing little bean implanted later and that could be why. No af, still having positive pregnancy tests. lol So I'm happy and we're very excited!

YES Let me know if you have a facebook group I can join!

Congrats on all the good scans and newly pregnant mommas joining!

Yes!! Definitely on the Facebook group.

I'm in one from my daughter that is "secret" and it is easier to follow posts.

Agreed, I'd like it to be secret too as we aren't announcing yet <3

We won't for quite a while either. So someone would have to start the secret group and then people friend them, then they could add everyone once friends.

In my 2015 group the person who started the Facebook group posted a link to their Facebook page for people to friend them through.

Open to anything though!!

I'm keen for a group also! Feel terrible as I'm so bad at replying! I read ALL of your posts but just am so rubbish with my phone in regards to typing!!

Had my first appointment yesterday. Seems to work different in the U.K as they took a bloody test and stated I would be called if any issues. Basically asked me a load of questions, booked me in for a 12 weeks scan and sent me on my way!! So I have booked an early scan for when bean will be 9 weeks!

Sending lots of love to you all! So exciting seeing these little bean photos already! So much love in one group!!

I will create a secret Facebook group ~ give me a few minutes &#55357;&#56397;

Okey doke ~ I created a group. Please add me as a friend and I will add you to it. It is a secret group.

Just do a search for me ~ my name is Holly Herrin and my profile picture is of my son wearing a hat with the number 83 on it. :)

Welcome welcome new ladies!

jackson, you're so early it could be implantation for sure. Are you on progesterone yet?

Ooh yes a FB group is great! I'm on two secret BnB Facebook groups, one from a TTC forum from 2010 and we have become such good friends! I've met most of them in real life, we had a meet up in San Fran, and I'm renting one of the lady's house. :) Also have a due date group for my son's Nov 2011 and I'm not close with those ladies really but it's still lovely!

Thanks Holly!

I'm Alana Nelson on FB :)

Okey doke ~ I created a group. Please add me as a friend and I will add you to it. It is a secret group.

Just do a search for me ~ my name is Holly Herrin and my profile picture is of my son wearing a hat with the number 83 on it. :)

Added you! Lakin Metzigian

Allie - I'm not. My level with my daughter was 19 at this same time, so plenty high. She said she did it as a comfort for me. I did decide to call just now and see what they say; left a message. I spotted the whole first tri even on progesterone, so not really convinced that was the problem lol

jackson, you just must be one of those ladies who spot. :shrug: I always spotted after an exam or u/s, even into second tri. I was scared to have sex until I reached term! Poor DH. Anything near my cervix seemed to irritate it.

Thanks everyone!

Cara that's awesome news about your test line being super dark. Def a good sign. And yeah I wouldn't doubt intuition either - if your hubby has good intuition he's probably right :p

Ladders hoping you can get an early scan soon! When would you want it? When I called originally all the offices had a huge wait so hopefully they'll be able to squeeze you in soon!

Jackson if you read back there have been several of us to have spotting, I wouldn't worry too much (it's hard!!), but it seems fairly common.

Welcome to the new ladies and congrats on your BFP's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->