June jewels 2018!!!!

Mona ~ hcg DEFINITELY slows down after the 5th-6th week. And progesterone can and will fluctuate! Very normal! :hugs: your numbers sound great!

Allie ~ I wouldn't worry about taking Tylenol. It's been proven safe in pregnancy. I wouldn't just take it for nothing ~ but if an occasion comes up where you need some ~ don't feel bad about taking it. I would only worry if I was taking daily and for a long period. I've never heard that about ADHD. But ~ I truly believe a few doses is completely okay!

have you re tested cara how are you feeling x

Hi Everyone! Can I join :D I got my bfp a few days ago and due end of June with baby no.2.

Was a bit of a shock as we have an appointment for our fertility clinic referral next month & had an HSG this month as our last of the tests before that so to get pregnant naturally is both exciting and terrifying! Feeling very anxious at the moment about it

Hi Everyone! Can I join :D I got my bfp a few days ago and due end of June with baby no.2.

Was a bit of a shock as we have an appointment for our fertility clinic referral next month & had an HSG this month as our last of the tests before that so to get pregnant naturally is both exciting and terrifying! Feeling very anxious at the moment about it

Welcome! That's sooo awesome! Congratulations!!

I've heard a few times how just having an HSG helps improve the chances of conceiving ~ and you're another success story! That's wonderful!

Thank you! I guess I will just wait and see what happens after the next 10 days of injections.

Congratulations and welcome dizzybaby! Surprises are the best! :D

Have a great day mamas x

Hi new ladies and congrats!
Sorry about the fall allie, glad youre ok.

Have my early scan sched for Nov 2nd!! So excited! Ill be 7w1d. I guess Im right back in the TWW. Ha

Welcome dizzy! We also have a fertility appointment coming up! It's supposed to be next Wednesday! I had an early scan last week and they aren't sure if everything's ok so I don't think I'm going to cancel it yet. I think I'll just phone and explain the situation.

have you re tested cara how are you feeling x

i missed it you tested on page 39 :dohh:

this thread moves fast lol

Haha I know, lots going on here. I'm feeling a bit more positive the last couple of days, thanks becs. The test definitely helped make me feel a bit better but trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Just an update from me! I have been MIA! Too worn out to do much. I work, come home, nap, wake up and go to bed. Sad! I had my first ultrasound Monday. Little bean was really little. They couldn’t find the heartbeat but saw a fetal pole. They said my days were most likely off. So I get to go back Monday for another US. They also had me do an early glucose test since gestational diabetes runs in the family. I failed the 1 hour and have to do the 3 hour tomorrow. Yuck. I’m dreading it! On top of all that. I’ve developed some sort of bast cough that makes me gag and won’t let me sleep longer than 15 mins at a time. Y’all. This has to get better right? First time momma a little (lot) freaked out. I just want little bit to be okay! It’s been a hard week!!

That sounds rough Katie I hate not sleeping properly! How far along were you at your ultrasound? I'm sure you'll see much more at the one on Monday.

Varves congrats on the ultrasound I'm so pleased for you!!!

Mona your numbers sound great and If read that after 6 weeks hcg not a reliable indicator of how things are going as it slows right down. When are they repeating the ultrasound?

So I have an early scan booked for next Thursday when I'll be 8 weeks exactly so least have something to work towards. The sickness has arrived though and felt absolutely awful today!

Oh Katie that sounds horrible, coughs are the worst. How many weeks should you be? First tri is the worst!

I also fell fully down a flight of stairs at 23+5! Broke my bum but baby wasn't bothered at all

Katie, it’ll get better! 1st tri sucks so much. It gets better though.

Updating here and the Facebook group....hcg is 96, doubling time 31.5 hours.

The nurse asked if I wanted to do the progesterone, just in case. So I said sure. If I'm still spotting next week they will do another draw.

I'm not convinced I need it but I'd feel guilty if I didn't do it and something happened.

Wow so much to keep up with.

I hope everyone is doing well.

I have booked an early scan for 11th nov when I will be 8 weeks, the midwife also rang me today and booked me in for the 2 nd nov for booking in appointment which seems super early at 6 w 4days but it was great to hear from her and she said now I have a number to ring if I have any concerns.

It’s all starting to feel a bit more real now.

I'm glad that everyone is doing good and I'm loving the early scans coming in. I'm having mine next week on Thursday, I should be nearly 8 weeks.

The positive signs are sounding really good Cara.

I hope you're feeling better now Allie? I'm a terrible clutz so I usually end up falling upstairs!

Pregnancy definitely isn't fun Katie but well worth it in the end. When I told my best mate I was pregnant she said "I thought you said you pregnancy is awful and you hated it!" yep... Here I go, round 2. Haha.

I'm feeling a little down as I'm not sure if my sister is upset I'm pregnant.
She's been trying to for 10 months for her 2nd and I hadn't told her I was pregnant as I was kinda hoping if I waited a couple of months then she might be too but she asked if I was pregnant at the weekend as I was on decaff tea and I said yes.
She said she was happy but then I haven't heard from her this week except a short message. I've tried calling her a couple of times but she's not picked up.

I just hope we don't lose being close because normally we are close. I am hoping it's just because she's busy as she's a teacher.

Sorry PG that sucks. I would try not to take offence or feel too upset if I were you. When my relative got pregnant I unfollowed her on social media because even though I was happy for her it was really hard for me to see her posting all about her bump and ultrasounds and gender reveal yada yada yada. But it wasn't that she did anything to me - it was just hard.

Maybe it's the same with your sister, TTC is the worst and maybe she just needs some time to get used to the idea of you being pregnant. I'm sure she'll come around soon! Maybe try not to talk baby stuff when you see her? That might make it easier for her.

Or who knows she might just be busy! But if not I know what it's like in her shoes and she wouldn't want you to feel bad.

Great news on your numbers Jackson!

Katie - I’m sorry you have been struggling, it sounds rough. I hope all is well and your next appointment shows the heartbeat!

Less than 6 days til my scan. Coming up fast now! Worst day of nausea yet today so def a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->