June jewels 2018!!!!

yes my doctor said i can have one when i feel most comfortable he said 5 weeks plus but if they dont see much i would have another a few weeks later
just talked to dh about it and im thinking 6 weeks because it will be half term week and easier with regards to school runs ect

Becs, at 5 weeks exactly I'd imagine you'll see a gestational sac with maybe a yolk sac inside. Probably not a fetal pole and I'd be very surprised to see a heartbeat.

If your dates are even a bit out you might not even see a yolk sac.

Welcome Mrs Evers!!!

Katie, oh man I'm sorry about the glucose test. May I ask why they are doing it so early? I had GD with my son but I don't think they are doing it until 28 weeks again. I am on Metformin to hopefully lesson the risk of GD this time.

becs, you are so early. We saw a hb with my son at 6w5d.

Does anyone have pregnancy journals I can stalk? I had one with my DS and I went back and looked at it, so funny and surreal! Now I just have my parenting one.

-------------

AFM my sickness is a bit less than yesterday; yesterday was the worst yet, I couldn't believe it but it was so reassuring. Maybe the half Unisom and high B6 is helping already. Like you ladies I am eating a lot of carbs. And fruit. Can't really handle meat or sweets right now.

OH NO I had an awkward encounter today!!!! I went to church playgroup and so many of the ladies are pregnant. I wanted to ask about OBs so I gave the game away to a handful of ladies that I was expecting. I have never told people this early, I'm so scared I jinxed myself! I mean I've not even seen that there is anything in my uterus yet!!! I had the thought, 'Oh great, now I'll miscarry in two days.' I know that's morbid, I just feel terrible I told people I don't know why.

Aw don't worry Allie - you're almost 7 weeks anyhow! DH and I have only told our close family and friends, but I had a friend who told social media at 7 weeks! That was a bit crazy haha. I'm sure you're fine :)

So happy it's Friday. I've been just miserable all week, tired and puking and in bed - but I've been lonely!! Now DH will be home for the weekend which I'm so happy about. Been binge watching Grey's Anatomy for the first time - it's a very effective way to pass the time haha. No spoilers if anyone has any!

Becs - I had a scan with DS at 5 weeks and saw only the sac (maybe also yolk sac but don’t remember) had another at 7 weeks and he had a great heart beat in the 130’s I think. With my mc I had a scan at exactly 6 weeks. Saw the fetal pole and heart beat at 110bpm but sadly lost at 8ish weeks, no explanation. This time they want me to come in early again but I pushed it to 6w5d still early I know. I can only recommend waiting past 6weeks. Had I my choice I’d wait til 7. At 6 weeks the heart has or is just starting. With my mc I will never know if the heartbeat ever matured to the range it should have. So by 7 weeks you should see a strong heartbeat if all is well which is why I think it’s a good time for a first scan. Hope this gives you some insight!

Sorry katie! Sounds awful.

Afm food aversions have commenced as well as all day nausea the last 2 days.:nope:

Reposting for the new members or those who may have missed it~

We have a secret Facebook group setup now. I'll be happy to add you of you'd like. Just do a search for me ~ Holly Herrin. My profile picture is of my son wearing a hat with an 83 on it and I will go ahead and add you! :hugs:

Holly I just added you! I think. Ha. Hardly use Facebook anymore. My picture is of my husband and I and I am pregnant :)

How is everyone this weekend?

My hubs and son are out of town visiting my dad. I don't want to fly this early or I would have gone. I thought I'd be super restful and relaxed sitting at home but really I'm just lonely and feeling sick!

I hope everyone will still post here! I’m cautious with FB, I didn’t join a group for DD’s birth month until after the babies were born.

DD has been awful this weekend. I know it’s a combo of me being so sick, DH being in a business trip, being out of her routine at my parent’s house, and them doing a lot of the parenting but it’s still tough, especially when I feel so bad.

Allie~ I hope you were able to enjoy the quiet and rest up! I completely understand not going!

Curious ~ :hugs: I for sure find it a bit harder when I'm not feeling well. I do think they can pick up on it too...even if we think it's subtle!

YES, I hope people still post in here, too! It does feel 'safer' for me this early in the pregnancy.

Curious, my DS has been a bit 'off' with me and he doesn't know I'm pregnant yet but he does know how sick I've been feeling. He asked why I sleep so much haha.

Smells are really getting to me today. Yuck. Oh and commercials for food. It's like I can't think of, look at or smell food. I'm eating really bland things.

Scan was good. Measuring spot on at 7 weeks 6 days and a little heartbeat going strong. Hope everyone is doing ok x

Also kids pick up on more than you think. was waiting to tell my eldest who is 5 and he straight out asked me if I was pregnant today XD

Holly I am requestig to join the fb group. I’m due 6/29/18 with #2 here. Haven’t really been on BNB much since my last pregnancy because I’ve been living in the June 2015 babies FB group.

Sorry allie and curious youre not feeling well :hugs:

Yesterday and today ive had a little more energy. And minimal nausea today which is weird since yesterday was my worst day of nausea so far. I think maybe my levels have plateaued for a minute. Hoping they stay away for next week while im in florida and having to be walking around the parks in the heat.

Unexpected you had a scan today? Yay, congrats!! WOW kids are really intuitive.

sengland, welcome!!!!! Holly will definitely add you on FB. :thumbup:

Rach, I had a day like yesterday and today I'm ill again. BUT I do have more energy I think. Maybe it's all the resting. Good luck in Florida!! I think this is a good time of year to go weather wise! Are you doing Universal or Disney?

Unexpected congrats on scan and a heart-beating-bubs!

Welcome sengland

Allie thanks! Were going to universal, island of adventure and volcano bay. Staying in a house for a week with 3 other couples. It’ll be nice bc we can take a day inbetween park days if I need. Im most excited for the water park!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->