June jewels 2018!!!!

Oooh that sounds fab. Sunshine and relaxing in the pool. Are you a Harry Potter fan? We went there just for the Wizarding World when Alistair was 2 (he just happened to be 2 when they opened Diagon Alley) and he didn't really like the Gringott's actual fire breathing dragon. LOL. Poor kid!

Congrats on your scan unexpected!

And have fun on your vacay Rach!

Hit 8 weeks today, party! Took a huge load of stuff to the donation centre and have finally cleared out 90% of the 2nd bedroom. Feels so great to have it done!

Great news unexpected!

4 more days til my scan, not that I’m counting. Lol.
I can tell things are expanding, because my fibroid started causing mild pain this morning. There seems to be a point (right now) where it gets moved past my intestines. So it puts pressure on them and if I have any air etc move through them it hurts. Also felt a little crampy today, but couldn’t tell if that was uterus or not. Nausea was ok today but it is always better when I am not at my desk working.
I also hope we keep this thread alive. I joined the fb group, but I just find it easier to post here.

Great news, unexpected!

So sorry for you ladies feeling unwell. Not sure how far you are but for me week 6 was the worst. After that everything is on and off. My nausea strikes in the evenings! Never heard of evening sickness but ok! :D

Went for my regular progesterone shot today, only one of my docs was there; I asked her if I could have a scan today since I am 8w+ now and last week's scan was a bit worrying. She agreed, but then my MIL called my other doc (the two docs work together) and she said there is no need for a scan this week, and to have one after my last shot, which will be on the 29th. I really needed some reassuring, had some baby related nightmares last night, but oh well I guess I'm gonna have to wait.

Be well!

Well I spoke too soon. Tiredness and nausea are back today. Lol oh well. At least i had a day break.

And i actually prefer bnb to facebook groups. This thread is easier to follow i think. On facebook a lot of comments get missed bc they dont keep everything in order.

Glad the scans are still going well, I've got mine on Thurs.

I have been super nauseous this weekend and pretty grouchy which I think might be being constantly tired and sick feeling.
I've also had a little more spotting but no cramps or clots so I'm just accepting that it's one of those things.

I've spent the weekend with my sister and had a nice time with her. She said she's been super busy so didn't get back to most people all week. I think my tiredness is making me a little paranoid at times! But she's important in my life so I don't like to upset her either.

Hi ladies, I'm 6+3 today; due 15 June. I had a scan on Friday at 6 weeks due to my loss history & all was well. Next one at 8 weeks.

I've been following along for a while but wasn't ready to join until I had my scan. Great news on those ladies who have had good scans.

Car a, I hope you get good news tomorrow.

Mona, why did your MIL think she had any right to go interfering & ringing your other doctor? & why does that doctor override the one who said you could have a scan?

Welcome squig and congrats! Sorry for all of your losses

Awesome becs! I was excited to do one this pregnancy but they pulled them from the shelves in the US. Guess I just have to wait till 11/2 for my scan. So close yet so far!

Great news on the scan unexpected!! And congrats on 3+ becs things are looking good!!

Looks like there are three of us having scans on Thursday! Busy day! I'm starting to get really anxious about although I do feel completely different this time to last time, ie I feel shit!!! So sick and exhaused so I'm hoping that's good!

Curious I'll be sticking around on here don't worry 😊

Mona that's so unfair if one said you could have a scan it shouldn't be over ruled especially when you said you was worried! Surely though that means they are not which is a good thing!

Cara good luck for your scan tomorrow will be thinking about you!

Welcome squig! We are due date buddies! Fx all will be going well for you this pregnancy. I am sorry you have had to experience so many losses!

Welcome Squig!!! :wave:

Mona, luckily that's only one week away. I just think to myself one day is one more day of growth for the baby so maybe okay to wait.

Sorry for all the sickness ladies, I really feel you. :sick:

Hi squig welcome :)

Sorry Mona that seems totally unfair! At least at 9 weeks you'll be able to see a ton on your scan!

Did a little experiment cause I have like 15 hpt's left from the mega box I bought ages ago. Seems like the hook effect (or variant hook effect, not 100% on the difference) is in full swing! First test is just regular urine, then I took the same cup and put a ton of water in it and tested again (bottom test). Looks like I could have added even more water haha. Anyways I thought I saw someone on here saying their tests weren't super dark? (Maybe it was another board) but anyways now you know past a certain point the hpt's get lighter - go figure

https://image.ibb.co/jim31R/IMG_0904.jpg

How cool is that! Here we are trying to hold our pee for hours in the beginning and you had to add water now to get a strong line. Haha

Ladders, Allie, Sander - thanks girls, yeah I hope the docs are not worried because there really is no reason, and a week is not that much - but a lot for the baby to grow, so, let's just wait it out!
And Sander omg the tests! Go figure! :D

Mona, why did your MIL think she had any right to go interfering & ringing your other doctor? & why does that doctor override the one who said you could have a scan?

Congrats and welcome, Squig! Ah my MIL, *sigh*, she's been my personal "nanny" these few weeks since I'm on bedrest, she is just too much involved already. Things go like that here generally, you don't have a kid with your DH, you have it with the whole family. #-o

How have you ladies been? Especially those around 8 weeks? I only have occasional pulling and the tiniest of cramps and that's all. Don't feel nauseous, don't feel tired... I hope you are all okay!

Oh Mona that's rubbish I couldn't take my mil being like that! It's so interesting though the differences in cultures! I'm 8 weeks Thurs and no cramps but tired and so so sick, not being sick but constantly feeling it and all I can stomach is cheese sandwiches or cheese jacket potatoes! So not healthy!

Sander that's cool with the tests I didn't realise the hook server happened so soon!

Cara hope you had good news at your scan

Great news becs!

Mona, I've been reading Peter May's China thriller series, & as well as being good reads, they are fascinating for all the information about Chinese history & culture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->