June jewels 2018!!!!

I'm also excited to get an EDD since I wasn't tracking anything and the only date I'm sure of is my LMP which was Aug. 27th....and my cycles are very erratic. So honestly I could be one week either side of my ticker. :shrug: I calculated that based on my best guess at ovulation since I was away from DH on a trip for nearly 2 weeks during the cycle and I seemed to have one day of implantation spotting that I only remembered post BFP so I counted backwards from that. We'll see if my sleuthing is any good haha.

Ah that is exciting I shall be keeping an eye on your ticker tomorrow! I tracked everything feasibly possible so I pretty much know from the minute! I'm slightly neurotic lol

Ah mom15 sorry I thought your scan was Thurs like mine! Good luck for you tomorrow too!

Ah that is exciting I shall be keeping an eye on your ticker tomorrow! I tracked everything feasibly possible so I pretty much know from the minute! I'm slightly neurotic lol

Ah mom15 sorry I thought your scan was Thurs like mine! Good luck for you tomorrow too!

I'm usually very neurotic hahaha. With my son, I temped, charted, used OPKs, and a CBFM (do those even still exist?) and it was 9 cycles of super TTC and one early MC before I got pregnant with DS.

When we decided to try for number two I just couldn't bring myself to track again as each month was such a bummer when AF came and with my weird cycles ovulation is a gamble every time. So while I was praying for a a BFP this was a big surprise!!!

Hi ladies :wave: can I join you? I’m due June 28th.

Only got a BFP yesterday so still doesn’t feel real that I’m pregnant, I have no symptoms which I didn’t have with my daughter until the morning sickness started at 6 weeks.

I won’t be telling family until just before Christmas so it’s nice to have this forum to talk all things baby/pregnancy!

Congratulations to everyone who got their BFP! wishing everyone a happy healthy pregnancy :)

My EDD is June 11th with Baby #1! Beyond excited and still can't believe that its real! :)

Looking forward to going through this pregnancy journey with all you ladies!

Welcome to all the new ladies :)

Looking forward to hearing about the scans tomorrow.

Cara, any update from you?

I had a lot of brown spotting this morning but It's gone for now. Spotting is not a good sign for me but I'm trying not to be too anxious as I have my other symptoms, especially nausea.

I have my scan on oct 31 and I should be 7 weeks and 5 days then. Oh god I can't wait to just see everything is ok. The wait is killing me

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Allie and mom.

Mom and Jackon, I've had spotting too. I have a tendency to bleed a little when I go for a smear so I think I have a sensitive cervix. My OH doesn't want to have sex incase of any bleeding whilst I'm pregnant so I'm missing it a bit.

I'm still constantly queasy. The only thing that stops it is eating! I'm going to be huge if it carries on. I'm trying really hard not to put on extra weight but I need to eat carbs or feel like I'm about to be sick. Luckily I've not had to have a day off work yet but some days I could really do with a rest.

I like the sound of your morning sickness cure Rach Haha

Hey guys, hope I'm not over-stepping at all... I just saw a few people asking about Cara and she's posted some updates on this thread:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2449621-sch-vs-miscarriage.html

Just in case anyone wants to pop over and give her some support

Thanks ladies! Less than 24h til our scan Allie!!!

I’m so exhausted, nauseous and tired that it just has to be a good scan tomorrow. But like, I think it was ladders, said a mc changes your perception of things and it’s hard not to worry.
I will update when I can tomorrow afternoon.

Does anyone know what GP and a % next to it means on an ultrasound pic? I was going to ask my midwife at my appointment next week but I'm curious and can't find anything online about it. The US tech said everything was normal, but my measurements said:
CRL: 1.27cm
GA: 7w3d
GP: >10%

I'd really love to know what is under 10% and if that's good or bad. I thought maybe it had to do with the fact that I measured a week smaller than my LMP dates?

Anyways. Not a big deal but I can't find anything on google for the life of me.

Sander, I have no idea!!! Maybe try asking on 1st tri boards where loads of people will see it?

Mom, ack, I know!! I am just like, I am soooooo sick and sooooo tired, how can it not be good?!? But then I know with MMCs that can happen so you just never know, it's so hard to be PAL sometimes!

WELCOME new ladies!!! :wave: Nice to have you!!!!

Ah Squig I can't wait for the spotting to stop for you!! :hug:

Many new ladies have joined! Welcome and congrats on your pregnancies!

Allie, Mom, Ladders - so excited for your scans! Can't wait to see your little bubs!

Sander, I have no idea what that is, I searched briefly but only found something that could be gravida/para but I can't connect it with 10%. I'm sure it's not that, so better ask the technician next time.

Squig, I spotted for 10 days during weeks 5-6. I hope it stops soon for you.

Afm, nothing to report really. I'm waiting for this round of progesterone shots to end (Sunday), and then repeat the scan and blood work. Docs are persistent about me doing the blood work, I have no idea why since u/s is more reliable? Anyway. And lol today my MIL suggested the doctor to keep me on the shots until 12 weeks, just to be safe. #-o

It must be quite hard having your Mil so involved Mona. Mine doesn't know yet, I think we'll tell her after the scans.

Last time I chose not to tell my parents early, then the MC happened, and I decided to tell my mom, to relieve some of the burden and to explain some of my behaviour to her. So now I told her immedately, just to cheer her up a bit. My in-laws are a different story, they kinda had to know because DH is quite busy and MIL is the one who takes me for my shots, prepares my meals, cleans up etc. It's good having her around for those things but sometimes I really do feel like I'm pregnant with her baby. Yuck! She's a handful and always knows the best. :roll:

How have you been btw, PG?

Btw ladies who have pets, are they getting weird when you get pregnant? My pup has been extremely cuddly recently, she's always around me, even started jumping on me on the bed at night. Not full body but with her front legs, like, checking on me or something. So we decided to keep her out of the bedroom for now. :-k

Just booked a scan for next Thursday I cant wait! Rachel do you have one soon as well?

It is nice to have family that cares for you like that, it's probably better than being the other way round and not caring. My parents live in the same street as me so we are very close.

I'm still feeling really sick and tired but my bleeding has stopped now which is good. I just wish I had energy! I used to bake a hell of a lot but I haven't made a single thing in weeks. I find it relaxing but recently I don't feel I have the energy to stand there.
Hopefully in the second trimester I can get on with my Christmas baking.

Fab tgrich! Not long to go now at all. My scan is tomorrow.

It is nice to have family that cares for you like that, it's probably better than being the other way round and not caring. My parents live in the same street as me so we are very close.

I'm still feeling really sick and tired but my bleeding has stopped now which is good. I just wish I had energy! I used to bake a hell of a lot but I haven't made a single thing in weeks. I find it relaxing but recently I don't feel I have the energy to stand there.
Hopefully in the second trimester I can get on with my Christmas baking.

Fab tgrich! Not long to go now at all. My scan is tomorrow.

Yay good luck!! Let us know how it goes.

Mona, my cat got super clingy a few days after my BFP. Like wanting to be in contact with me constantly.

Ha ha my animals are the same dog super clingy and cat looking at me like im something thats she's stepped in 🤣🤣

How have the scans gone today mom and allie?

Been out Christmas shopping today I'm going to try to be extra organised this year! Although I barely got anything done as dd got bored and I got stressed so spent the rest of the day getting lunch and going soft play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->