June jewels 2018!!!!

Ooooh scans!!! So excited for them to start rolling in!

Tgrich yes! Mines 11/2, saw of fb yours is too!

my scan showed twins but 1 sac is a triangle shape with no yolk im 5 weeks the other sac showed a yolk the doctor doesn't think baby b will make it i have another scan in 2 weeks

Twins as you thought becs with those strong early tests! I'm sorry to hear that things are looking hairy for baby b; I know it could turn around as you're still early, so praying that is the case :hugs:

Fingers crossed for baby b becsboo it's still early days so could improve. I 've very jealous of all these scans. I have to wait another 2 and half weeks til my private scan at 8 weeks. Seems ages away.

One of our dogs has been extra clingy to me recently.

Lots of prayers for baby B! Thinking of you And positive news! GOt my private scan on Saturday at 8 weeks 5 days. Couldn't wait for the 12 week NHS! Hoping it feels real then as still Can't believe it! Thought I'd have this "pregnant feeling" but just feel hungry which is no change hahaha

Wow twins becs that's awesome! Do you have any other twins or are these the first? 5 weeks is so super early I'm sure things can change quickly for the better with baby B :)

Mona my dog has been very cuddly and also seems a lot more protective - even though she's not a guard dog or anything.

Congrats on your scan as well Angie - very exciting :)

Hope everyone else's scans go well!

Oh wow becs! Twins. I will be thinking all kinds of good thoughts for both babies. I’m sure this is a lot to process so big hugs to you.

no other twins but 9 children already lol im praying for baby b

Oh becs I'm sorry it's not perfect news, I'm sure baby b will catch up it's so early and with double competition it might just take a bit longer to get to the same place!

Becs - I hope baby b catches up! Keeping you in my thoughts.

Good news for me! Scan showed one tiny baby with a healthy heart beat :) measuring 6w4d!

Aww becs, praying for you!!! :hugs: It's so so early for you, I'd try not to worry!

Mom15, yay for a great scan!!!!

AFM, I have a baby bean in there measuring 8w3d with a new due date of June 3rd!! I'll have to figure out how to change my ticker!!!

I was so shocked, all of a sudden there she was, the heartbeat was so strong and fast and made me so happy! Doctor said everything looked great! I have a tilted uterus and it was a transvag scan so my vagina hurts a bit now. :( I hope I don't spot but I have a tendency to spot after scans.

Oh this something fun -- when I gave birth to DS, I had a John Mayer playlist on. When the doctor was doing the U/S, John Mayer came on again and the doctor said that's when he saw the baby wiggle!!! :cloud9: My DH's favorite band also played, Oasis, and I think those are both good signs from the universe/God! :)

In sad news, I woke up to learn one of my best friends from middle school died last night!! I haven't seen her in 10 years but it was a shock. I feel so upset. I asked the doc if it was okay for me to feel upset and he said babe won't notice.

Mona, I'm just not sure your MIL knows what she's talking about haha. Around 8 weeks the placenta takes over, my doctor wasn't worried about my low progesterone because at this point it's not even something 'we' make. :shrug: But it also doesn't hurt so if it makes your MIL feel better......

Mom15, was your scan transvag or abdominal?

Mine was just abdominal. First time that’s ever happened this early. I think transvaginally would have been easier to see baby as it kept hiding. I was holding my breath when first an empty sac appeared, but then baby appeared and we saw the flicker :) But sonographer said she got everything she needed so I didn’t make her. Lol

Ooh you are lucky it was abdominal!!! Are you super thin haha? I think I have too much of my last pregnancy fat on my tummy for it to even work haha. Well, maybe that's not true because I don't have a chubby pelvis. But they just went straight up there haha. Hubby, doctor, nurse and med student in the room. :blush:

If you are not in the FB group yet please pray for Jenifer, she's being kept overnight in hospital with pain and bleeding. I hope she wouldn't mind me posting, just wanna keep good thoughts sent her way.

Becs, congrats on the twins omg that's exciting, especially after 9 children! :D Hoping and praying everything will be ok with baby b!

Awesome news Mom! So that means baby measured on spot right?

Congrats Allie! How did that happen haha, one week ahead? Great! So sorry for your friend, though, I'm sure it's very upsetting even though you haven't seen each other in a long time. About my shots, yeah, since they can't do any damage (I guess), I will just keep taking them for everyone to feel safer. :-s

As for Jennifer, I will get to fb as soon as I can, praying for her!

Yes, Mona, it measured spot on. A day off I guess, but at so little that’s spot on for me. DS also measured a day behind on the first sono.

Keeping Jenifer in my thoughts!

Ah amazing news on the scans mom and allie! Im.so chuffed for you both. Just waiting for mine now and feel so nervous i could pass out!

Good luck ladders! :hugs: I'm certain it will go great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->