June jewels 2018!!!!

Ooh you are lucky it was abdominal!!! Are you super thin haha? I think I have too much of my last pregnancy fat on my tummy for it to even work haha. Well, maybe that's not true because I don't have a chubby pelvis. But they just went straight up there haha. Hubby, doctor, nurse and med student in the room. :blush:

Haha, I think I’m just normal wait. Currently 152lbs at 5’-8.5”. I kind of prefer the internal this early, because her pushing on my full bladder was so uncomfortable that it was hard to enjoy the scan. Plus I she had a hard time getting the baby into view and I think internally she would have had a better angle. I have a 6-7cm fibroid which I should have mentioned to her. She first didn’t know and thought the baby was in my cervix, but then she recognized what she was looking at.
Total different topic, there is one financial benefit to the mc. I have already reached my deductible. So things won’t cost me much for the rest of the year. Of course had I not mc I would not have expenses next year so really there are no savings. It’s just nice that these next few visits feel like freebees :)

Btw my doc is so nice he is having me come in in three weeks again for a reassurance scan :)

Oh no for Jennifer, I really hope things are ok for her.

That's fab news on the scans Allie and mom!

I had my scan today. My little dot is measuring 8 weeks and a couple of days so she said the DD should be about the 4-5th June.
I thought I was a day to two ahead because of my ovulation timings.
The pictures were really clear and I got to listen to the heartbeat. The private scan was definitely worth it! Now to wait for my midwife appointment and my NHS scan.

Attachments

• IMG-20171026-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20171026-WA0003.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 16
Looks lovely, PG! That's really pretty clear indeed! Was it abdominal?

Ladders we are waiting! I hope everything went well!

It was Mona, I was really surprised how clear it was as it wasn't that good 5 years ago with my first! I had a little grainy picture and a bit of a heartbeat fluttering then.

Just checking in, it took me forever to catch up I need to join the fb group I feel like I could keep up with that a lot easier haha congrats to everyone getting scans and heartbeats! I’m so jealous I had my first appt but no scan. Doesn’t look like they’ll give me one until 20 weeks!? There’s no way I’ll wait that long. I’ll have to pay for an earlier one I guess. Last time around I got one at 7 weeks so I don’t know why I don’t get one this time. Still sick and tired. Counting down until this first trimester is over!

That's not good at all dogmom! There's no way I could wait to 20 weeks either, it's been hard enough waiting for 8 weeks to go by.
I hope they do scan you soon, otherwise private is definitely better for your sanity than waiting

Great scan PG!

Dogmom - crazy they won’t scan you before 20 weeks! I could never wait that long. Hope you can organize one before that.

Great to hear about your good scans, mom, Allie & PG! Isn't it amazing how they already look like little babies at 8 weeks? :)

Allie, my rainbow's birthday is 3rd June :)

Ladders, I hope all went ok?

I'm not sure who Jenifer is, but I hope all turns out ok for her :(

Just sick here. I'll most likely have nausea for my whole pregnancy. I find it really tough going, especially as I don't want to tell my boss I'm pregnant til after my 20 week scan if at all possible, so I can't take any time off sick.

Scan went really well thank goodness!! The little splodge measuring 8w 1d and nice strong heartbeat. I'm so so relieved feel like I could sleep for a week now!

Dogmom (and anyone else who hasn't) you can add Holly Herrin as a friend on Facebook and she will add you to the secret group. This way no one can find it since most of us haven't announced.

Her profile picture is her son wearing a hat with an 83 on it.

Congrats Allie! How did that happen haha, one week ahead?

Thanks for the condolences :hugs:

Well I was just guessing on my ticker as I wasn't tracking - I knew my LMP and I assumed I ovulated on Day 21 as a I tend to, but must have ovulated at a 'normal' 14 days! :shrug: :thumbup:

[
It’s just nice that these next few visits feel like freebees :)

Btw my doc is so nice he is having me come in in three weeks again for a reassurance scan :)

That IS nice in a way, it's good not to have to worry about the cost of every scan/visit. :thumbup:

Is your scan in 3 weeks the 'nuchal scan'? That's what I'm getting done at 12 weeks. It's optional but I think if I don't take it I don't get peek at bubs til 20 week scan.

one until 20 weeks!? There’s no way I’ll wait that long. I’ll have to pay for an earlier one I guess. Last time around I got one at 7 weeks so I don’t know why I don’t get one this time. Still sick and tired. Counting down until this first trimester is over!

Dogmom, my old practice, where I had my son, was that way --- unless you were super unsure of your dates (and I knew my exact conception date with DS)....they only plan to do one scan at 20 weeks! I think that's crazy too haha!!! Perhaps you can do what I did and blag your way to one. If they have any reason to need to make sure you implanted in your utuerus (I said I was having pain on one side....technically true....it was cramps on both sides though :blush:) and they gave an early scan.

PG--- yay, another due date buddy!!! :kiss::kiss: WOW that is such a clear pic. I will have to upload mine in a minute. The one on my doc's office def. isn't that clear or fancy!!! How cool!!! :thumbup:

Scan went really well thank goodness!! The little splodge measuring 8w 1d and nice strong heartbeat. I'm so so relieved feel like I could sleep for a week now!

YAY ladders! I know that feeling of relief from yesterday, I was almost light headed!! SO happy for you!!! :happydance::kiss::sleep::sleep: No go take a nap if you can.

Allie that’s not a bad idea!! lol they said I can come in nov 7 and they should be able to pick up the hb by Doppler so at least there’s that.

Yay Ladders glad you can relax now!!

Okay so here's my scan from yesterday. Def. not as fancy as PG's haha!! Plus I have a tilted uterus so he couldn't come at it from the normal angle, oof!

But there's my little bean! She even wiggled a bit at one point!! :cloud9::happydance:

------------------------------

Hope I'm not overstepping again but Jenifer lost the baby. :( It's on our FB group. She is still in hospital so not sure if she can access BnB. :hug: Just to keep her in our thoughts......

Attachments

• 22851852_10159766820060727_4366340942453263600_n.jpg
    22851852_10159766820060727_4366340942453263600_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 12
Thanks ladies I'm so relieved, celebrating tonight with pizza since prosecco off the table lol

Attachments

• 20171026_181714.jpg
    20171026_181714.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back