June jewels 2018!!!!

Cara, :hug: and thanks for the update. I'm so glad you kept your appt and it sounds very promising!!!! I take a baby aspirin from the moment of a BFP since my early miscarriage and so far so good. I really, really pray you get your BFP by Christmas. Thank you so much for updating, i've been thinking about you.

Lilly, glad you had a a good trip. Welcome back!

Mona....OH MY GOSH I am mad at your doctor. I agree with the other ladies...go a hospital ER and say you are pregnant and cramping and your Dr. wasn't sure if you were miscarrying or not they will use the hospital equipment to give you a proper scan. A flicker of a heartbeat is great.....I know when I had my scan he turned up the volume (??) for just a few seconds to listen to baby's heartbeat and record it. Perhaps your machine didn't have that ability or like someone else said maybe they didn't want to send those powerful vibrations to check? Either way, I would demand to be seen by someone, living in uncertainty is terrible. :( Please keep us updated.

How is everyone else today? Happy Friday? I'm wiped out but we have full weekend of Halloween festivities on the agenda...a Halloween party at church, a birthday party at a pumpkin patch, and I'm going to a concert on Sunday (Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins). I booked it before I knew I was pregnant....luckily it's an acoustic set so it's not like i'll need to worry about crazy concert goers hah.

I'm trying to relax today to prep myself. I officially am on leave from the airport as of yesterday (as least it's semi official). So.....this is going to be new to me!! :wacko:

Cara, so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you've at least got a treatment plan - I know several ladies who've had success with taking baby aspirin. Aspirin is part of my protocol too, but not for another few weeks.

Mona, It's good news that your doc could see the HB even if she couldn't hear it. But definitely go somewhere more reliable if you can.

Again, so sorry Cara, and thank you for finding time to write to us. Good luck with your fertility plan, I'm sure you will be able to conceive quickly, but do allow yourself some time to heal first. Many hugs!

Allie, what a busy week! And yay for the concert! An acoustic gig sounds just perfect.

Thank you all for the concern and suggestions - yes I think next week I will just go to a normal hospital (the doc I'm seeing now has a tiny private clinic) and I think I will get a "first scan" without saying I am in pain or anything.

Have a good weekend!

Scan in 2 hours!! Feeling excited and nervous!!! Will post a pic when I'm back xx

Also sending lots of love to you Cara! I'm glad you have a treatment plan And it sounds like they are being really pro active :) x

Cara - I’m so sorry for your loss :(!

Angie - how did it go?

It won't let me upload a photo at the moment but it went well! A strong heartbeat! I was meant to drink a pint of water first and didn't so they said the photo wasn't as good as it could have been! And I'm measuring 7w6d instead of 8w5d but I wasn't tracking so looks like I got caught the very end of my fertile window instead of beginning!

Glad it went well! So we are very close in gestation :)

Yay Angie. :hugs:

Went to a birthday party tonight on a farm and it was really fun. I spent a lot of time sitting by the fire (tried to avoid the smoke) and I don't know if that's it but I am the sickest I've been yet. Absolutely feeling dreadful. Laying in bed right now, I took a sickness pill (half a Unisom) and have some ginger ale and am really hoping I don't throw up.

Grateful for the sickness but yowza.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Yeah Angie good news on the scan!!

Mona how are you doing? I'm with the other ladies and would get a second scan from somewhere else. Although very good they saw a heartbeat even if didn't hear it as seeing it is the most important. At my scan I didn't get and notes of how quick heartbeat was so maybe it's not always done.

Allie rubbish your feeling so sick, curious how's your sick was doing? I'm still feel sick but not as bad as before my scan so i rhink was a bir of anxiousness making it worse.

Cara iv been thinking of you, glad you have a plan and you are being looked after xx

I'm glad the scans are going well!
It must be so frustrating Mona as the last one wasn't a good experience for you either but I'm with the other ladies that seeing even a little heartbeat is a very good sign.

Cara - I'm really sorry to hear but I'm glad they have a good plan in place. Its positive you did get pregnant so fingers crossed for your sticky bean very soon.

I went to legoland with my DD and my OH Friday and Saturday. It was really good but exhausting!
We booked it before finding out I was pregnant so it's kinda wiped me out. I was asleep at 9:30 last night feeling very very sick.
The clocks going back this morning has been good but mainly because I've managed to get loads done and it's still only lunch time! I'll need to rest up later.
I keep getting brown cm on and off but at the scan she couldn't see any reason at all for it so I'm just being positive.

Is anyone else oh being a little odd? I know I've been sick and tired but we've not had sex in over 2 weeks as he's worried about hurting the baby and he seems a little down.
Hes super excited for the baby and is maybe a little over protective.
It's just weird but I miss having sex (even if 90% of the time I don't want it)

Good news Angie :)

PG do you think your husband is anxious? No sex here either but I don't miss it & anyway I'm afraid it will cause spotting so I think it will be at least several more weeks before we risk it.

Sick & exhausted here too. However I'm struggling much less with food than I normally do in first tri, which is a bonus. I haven't lost any weight but I haven't put any on yet either.

No sex here either. Waiting till the spotting stops and then I still have to convince DH as he is too afraid he could hurt sth 😂

Same here. Feeling awful today and my weight has been steady. So exhausted.

Don't worry.. I'm gaining enough for all of you :rofl: eating is the only thing that helps whenever the nausea shows up!

Don't worry.. I'm gaining enough for all of you :rofl: eating is the only thing that helps whenever the nausea shows up!

Hahahaha. Same! We will eat for the board. I literally eat every 30 mins. It sucks. I’m not a snacker by nature but I start throwing up as soon as my stomach empties. I hate eating this often.

I have gained a couple of kgs as well! I don't eat that often nor eat a lot, but I eat a lot of breads and pastries! Much more than ever before. Pants are tight. :D

No sex here either. Whenever I see my doc during my daily shot visits, she reminds me not to bd during the first trimester. As if "sex addict" were written on my forehead or smth lol. I feel sorry for dh but to be honest I have no desire whatsoever anyway. :-k

Also, they took my blood today. Decided not to have another scan (had 3 already!!), so will first see how (if, even) hcg progresses and then decide what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->