June jewels 2018!!!!

Ladders. Just now see the picture of your little bub :cloud9:

Loving all the scan pics. :) I keep staring at mine even though it's hard to make anything out.

Great news Ladders! Love the scan pic & yours too Allie! Just for the craic, here is mine from.Friday at 6 weeks - REALLY not much to see 😂 (top left corner if you're struggling!)

I'm sorry to hear about Jenifer's loss.

Attachments

• 20171020_091724.jpg
    20171020_091724.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 8
LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing these scans! So cute!!

Ladders yey! Congrats!
All of you laides' scans look great!
Squig, mine was pretty similar to that around 6 weeks as well. :D

So sorry about Jennifer. :cry:

Awww so cute squig!!!

Anyone else getting sharp shooting pain off and on? I had some earlier today. It feels like a stabbing and lasts a few seconds. I think this is round ligament pain but I'm not sure. It freaks me out!!

Well I had an unexpected scan just now, baby was like a smudge on the screen, the doc said it grew since last time but she couldn't find a heartbeat... I'm not sure about the growth as well, nothing looked defined to me, and I'm supposed to be 9 weeks tomorrow... Do you think the progesterone shots would prevent me from miscarrying, if that's the case? They asked me to go for a repeat scan in a week.. I really don't know what to make of it. :cry:

Well I had an unexpected scan just now, baby was like a smudge on the screen, the doc said it grew since last time but she couldn't find a heartbeat... I'm not sure about the growth as well, nothing looked defined to me, and I'm supposed to be 9 weeks tomorrow... Do you think the progesterone shots would prevent me from miscarrying, if that's the case? They asked me to go for a repeat scan in a week.. I really don't know what to make of it. :cry:

:/ I’m sorry things are so uncertain. Yes, progesterone can temporarily prevent a miscarriage from happening. Was the equipment new or old? Was your ultrasound abdominal or vaginal? These things matter when the baby is so tiny at this point. I wouldn’t be convinced of anything at this point, in your situation. Fx this week goes quickly and you see a healthy babe next week.

Thanks curious, well the equipment seems pretty old, and it was abdominal scan; she said she could see a tiny flicker of a heart beat but couldn't find it to hear it. I'm thinking of going to a normal big hospital for the check up next week, will see what happens.

Mona only transviginal ultersounds are really accurate at this stage try not to worry

Mona that's so awesome though that she saw the heartbeat! I didn't get to hear mine at my ultrasound either, he said the machine they use to hear sound was too powerful to use at 7 weeks. Plus I heard most people don't get to hear the heartbeat until later on. But you know it's there so that's great!

Mona :hugs: so hard to say! Is there any way you can do a private scan? If probably go in to the hospital or something and complain of cramps or something and ask to be scanned. I'm sorry you're having to worry! :hugs:

Mona - I’m so sorry you are going through this. I agree with the others. Find a different place. Not sure if this is even possible with where you live and the laws, but is there any internet research you can do to find a place with new equipment? When I first started reading your post I thought there is very little hope, but when you said she saw a flicker of a heartbeat I thought maybe it really is just the equipment. Even if they can’t hear it, I’m surprised the machine wouldn’t let them measure the heartbeat. Also I agree that you should just complain of cramping and go to an emergency room, by I don’t know again how things work with where you are living. I hope the best for you. Keep us posted!

Look at all the lovely scan photos :cloud9:

I’m still at that stage of being pregnant where it just feels so early and fragile I don’t want to think about it, just had a lovely 2 nights away with DH and DD so it’s back to reality now, just waiting for the morning sickness to start.......

Hi ladies,

So sorry I haven't properly updated on here. For anyone not in the facebook group, I unfortunately started miscarrying on Saturday night. Bled quite heavily so was taken into triage but they let me out after removing some clots. They told me to keep my scan appointment for Monday, which unfortunately confirmed that it was just clot that was left. It's been a very difficult week but I'm feeling more like myself today.

I had a fertility appointment already scheduled for Wednesday this week (had been too scared to cancel it, especially after my 6w scan was inconclusive) and my consultant seems positive about our chances of conceiving again soon. We were ttc for 4 years, had a miscarriage on our 2nd cycle and then nothing until now. But I've recently had a laparoscopy and dye test, which apparently can increase your fertility for 6-9 months, and she also said you can be more fertile after a miscarriage. From now on, I've to take baby aspirin after a positive pregnancy test for its blood thinning properties, as it's apparently an unproven theory that a lot of miscarriages are caused by tiny clots in the placenta or cord. I'm also allowed to go for early loss blood tests if I'm not pregnant again by Christmas, even though they don't usually do them until you've had 3 consecutive losses.

Haven't had a chance to read through all the posts but I hope you're all doing well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->