June jewels 2018!!!!

Hoping for a great result for you Mona.

So sick today. Usually I like to complain when I'm ill, it helps me feel better 😉 but I can't say anything at work cos I don't want people knowing! DH is getting sick but I hope he's able to make dinner so I can eat & go to bed.

Hey ladies ����

It’s been a while since I posted in here since using the fb group. I thought I had, and still mostly likely did have, a miscarriage last Wednesday, I was 5+1. I had horrible cramping which turned to bleeding last wednday in to Thursday. It was so instant and painful that I went to the ER. When I got there she checked my cervix, said it was still closed, then did an ultrasound and saw nothing in my uterus or in my tube. They said that was expected since I was still so early. My hcg was 900’s. They kept me overnight for pain management and the next morning drew my numbers and they had dropped to 465. They sent me home with miscarriage information and that has been all.
That was last Wednesday evening in to Thursday. It’s Monday now and since the hospital my bleeding has just been this pink red spotting. It’s only there when I wipe and my boobs hurt worse than they did before. So I took a pregnancy test about an hour ago, and that line was darker than any of my others leading up to that point. I attached a picture for you.
I know the only thing I can do is get my bloods checked again and see where they’re at. Idk if maybe there was something lingering in my tube that needs to be removed or if maybe by some grace of God there’s still a baby in there and maybe it was a misdiagnosis. I’ve heard of these things happening when there’s two and you lose one and not the other.
Anyways I’m not putting my eggs in that basket just yet but I can’t explain why my test today would be darker than any of the others I’d taken before last Wednesday happened. The bottom right corner is today, the one above it was taken 9 10 days ago. Which was 5 days before the bleeding happened.

Long story I just needed somewhere to write that all down. We got so excited an announced that we were pregnant. Then annanounced it and this whole weekend has been shit to be honest.

I know it’s orobablt nothing but wanted to hear what you ladies had to say. Thank you ❤️

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/481A28E2-3E1A-466A-B8F1-A99BADBEC528.jpg

Hi Mrs Iwnamkabb. I didn't want to read and not reply! But I don't know any answer unfortunately! My friend once told me that after a miscarriage that a pregnancy test remains positive for a while, but I don't know if that would explain the darker test which is definitly darker!! I hope some of the other girls are able to give some better insight! Asking for a further blood test seems a plan :) sending you lots of love! Xx

I keep getting brown cm on and off but at the scan she couldn't see any reason at all for it so I'm just being positive.

Is anyone else oh being a little odd? I know I've been sick and tired but we've not had sex in over 2 weeks as he's worried about hurting the baby and he seems a little down.
Hes super excited for the baby and is maybe a little over protective.
It's just weird but I miss having sex (even if 90% of the time I don't want it)

First, I got brown CM with my DS nearly the entire pregnancy. Is it like tan? I even showed an OB nurse my pantyliner once :blush::blush: and she was like 'Don't even worry about that.' I've read that yellow CM can dry to a tannish color as well, on your undies or pantyliner.

I also read if it's brown and 'old' it's probably fromr irritating your cervix a few days before.

Sex.....none here, no way hahahahaha. Before the MS started I agreed to erm, provide oral sex, but now my MS is too bad for me to imagine that, yuck. I do miss the intimacy a lot, though, and my DH is NOT a cuddler so without sex we don't have a lot of physical connection. Not sure what to do. I want to cuddle longer and but he's just like, meh.

I'll go back to sex after first tri I think......

Hey ladies ����

It’s been a while since I posted in here since using the fb group. I thought I had, and still mostly likely did have, a miscarriage last Wednesday, I was 5+1. I had horrible cramping which turned to bleeding last wednday in to Thursday. It was so instant and painful that I went to the ER. When I got there she checked my cervix, said it was still closed, then did an ultrasound and saw nothing in my uterus or in my tube. They said that was expected since I was still so early. My hcg was 900’s. They kept me overnight for pain management and the next morning drew my numbers and they had dropped to 465. They sent me home with miscarriage information and that has been all.
That was last Wednesday evening in to Thursday. It’s Monday now and since the hospital my bleeding has just been this pink red spotting. It’s only there when I wipe and my boobs hurt worse than they did before. So I took a pregnancy test about an hour ago, and that line was darker than any of my others leading up to that point. I attached a picture for you.
I know the only thing I can do is get my bloods checked again and see where they’re at. Idk if maybe there was something lingering in my tube that needs to be removed or if maybe by some grace of God there’s still a baby in there and maybe it was a misdiagnosis. I’ve heard of these things happening when there’s two and you lose one and not the other.
Anyways I’m not putting my eggs in that basket just yet but I can’t explain why my test today would be darker than any of the others I’d taken before last Wednesday happened. The bottom right corner is today, the one above it was taken 9 10 days ago. Which was 5 days before the bleeding happened.

Long story I just needed somewhere to write that all down. We got so excited an announced that we were pregnant. Then annanounced it and this whole weekend has been shit to be honest.
]

I am sure it's been a roller coaster!!! I know it can take awhile for HCG to go all the way down. I think the only thing to do is get your HCG tested again???
Oh and if AF doen't show, you can still ovulate this cycle and should be more fertile....so if you don't bleed anymore and your tests get lighter, I would make sure to BD like crazy......

My life right now is feeling ravenous, eating, feeling sick after I eat and/or throwing up. Then feeling ravenous again and the cycle keeps repeating!!!

Ahhhh, I love this lil bean already and have my first midwife appointment on Weds and should get a date for a scan but I am the WORST pregnant person, I don't glow I just get acne and sick XD

Happy Monday everyone.....how is everyone??? It's quiet in here!!!

I thought I'd come back from my concert to a huge list of posts. Maybe we need to advertise our month group better haha.

My concert was....interesting.....I had to drink Sprite the entire time to avoid feeling ill and then I had to go stand at the bar as I was falling asleep. :dohh: It was a good gig, but acoustic so already quite relaxing....

Holly and Curious, lol. Keep eating, baby needs it! I'm worried that I'm not enough and just eating fruit and junk. Like that's it. Fruit with junk food. I am super bloated and bigger though my weight is the same. Part of it is my progesterone supplements I think and also constipation and a little bit baby haha.

Mona, :hugs: ,I feel like I'm always contradicting your doctors BUT aren't you past the point of HCG peak?!?! So it will have gone down anyways?!?! Correct me if I'm wrong....

Can't believe I'm 9 weeks. I've done a terrible job at keeping this a secret (how do you do it Squig at work?!?!?!?) Basically anything that has seen me in person in the past month knows because I feel I need to explain why I'm sick, look like a zombie, no make up, bags under my yes and I've turned into a hermit and a bad mom too. My son Alistair's 6th birthday is in 2 weeks and I've not planned a thing, I feel terrible about it. :(

My life right now is feeling ravenous, eating, feeling sick after I eat and/or throwing up. Then feeling ravenous again and the cycle keeps repeating!!!

Ahhhh, I love this lil bean already and have my first midwife appointment on Weds and should get a date for a scan but I am the WORST pregnant person, I don't glow I just get acne and sick XD

Happy 9 weeks to us. :thumbup::thumbup: Are you thinking of getting a doppler?

No glow here either, I swear I look grey and exhausted all the time.

I think the glow happens in 2nd tri, glorious 2nd tri, only one month away!!!

We should be somewhat normal by Christmas!?!

I have a doppler and have managed to find the heartbeat since friday without much trouble :)

I'm hoping it goes away in second tri, my last baby I had the sickness my whole pregnancy. I was literally throwing up still just before labour and during

This glow they promise is a lie haha! I'm covered in spots, huge bags under my eyes and look like a permanently exhausted pidgeon haha!!

Mona good luck for your results tomorrow! Hope your feeling ok? Do you have a follow up scan booked or not yet?

Definetly no glow here either ladies iv been feeling so rubbish the last few days! Off trick or treating with dd tonight which I'm really looking forward to as she's so excited and so cute in her skeleton outfit

Haha nope, no glow. Skin looks dull and breaks out occasionally, hair is whatever and I feel mostly exhausted - insomnia hit hard throughout this past week. I wake up around 3am for the toilet feeling super sleepy, go back to bed and eyes open wide! I fall asleep around 6. This has been the pattern for a few days already! Last night I got up, had a snack, played some music... It was a torture, I really wanted to sleep. Maybe it's stress, or who knows...

I really hope I get to sleep in tomorrow, not get up early and stress about the results. I should have them around 9 in the morning. Then we'll see, if numbers look ok I think I'll skip the scan and go on with the hormone shots. I'm getting dizzy haha.

I feel so relieved. Heartbeat 139 bpm today and just the one baby! Phew

Definitely no glow here either! Just skin breakouts like I had with DD. I’m dressing up with her and we will trick or treat later.

this twin pregnancy is completely different form all my others i hope that means baby b is doing well
i starving all the time and really thirsty

Awesome Paula!!! Did you have a scan today?!?!

Haha don't worry ladies....we will be glowing soon in 2nd tri I think.

I'm feeling worried...gave in to sexual relations this morning and it totally made my uterus contract which I know is normal and I've not been told to avoid sex or anything, but still worried about the contractions effect on wee babe. :/ Guilty guilty all the time, I feel it's a mom's mantra. :dohh:

No glow here either, I feel shocking. Super tired and sick. I’m feeling grateful for the sickness today though as had a tiny bit of spotting this morning. Now I’m paranoid about every twinge and pain. I still have 11 days to wait til my early scan.

Great news on the scan Paula.
Allie I’m sure bean didn’t feel anything, not nice though we have dtd a few times and all has been fine but I ve worried it could cause problems.

Thanks!

I know, I am hoping I am energized for taking Alistair trick or treating tonight.It's so cold out and the thought is just not appealing but I will do it for him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->