June jewels 2018!!!!

I haven't had sex since we found out cos my cervix is always so sensitive in the first trimester it usually causes a bleed which causes me to panic, so I just avoid.

Good news Paula :)

Allie, bean will be fine.

Mrs, sorry to hear you've likely miscarried. Your test may be darker because of rising hcg between the two tests, it takes a while for hormone levels to drop after a loss but the fact your cervix is closed seems odd. I hope there is still somehow good news for you.

I told 2 of my close work colleagues today because I feel so rotten - I look fine, but am quieter, getting breathless & generally not at myself. Not to mention eating so much. They had both suspected but we're delighted for me. I think it will be a little easier with someone knowing. Haven't told my boss yet though.

I want to sleep but there have been fireworks going off for hours. People are so freaking selfish.

Well the on and off nausea has started... Won’t be long until the constant nausea arrives....

Booked a private scan on 12th Nov when I’ll be 7+3.

Congrats on the good scan Paula!

Allie I'm sure it's nothing, baby has a lot of space there to feel comfortable even with some contractions, I think.

Squig, having someone who knows makes things a bit easier for sure! When do you plan on telling your boss?

Afm - still waiting, the results are late haha whyyy!

Thanks Squig and Mona!!!

Squig, it's good you told someone, people do start to wonder why you're 'off' and now you'll have some support.

Mona, late results!! Nooooo whyyyyyyy. What time zone are you in btw? It must be morning for you and I'm just now home for the evening at 9 pm.

Between the two events and eating dinner and the driving, I had Alistair out trick or treating for 3 hours.....I'm exhausted!!! I got a bit sore in the vagina at the end of all the walking, kind of odd but I remember that from Alistair (gosh, having a second pregnancy is actually easier in some ways).

Lilly sorry the MS has started. Hard to believe I'm going on a month of feeling so sick with very little reprieve except for sleeping and the first hour I wake up.

So many of our ladies have been MIA, I hope we hear from them soon. Hmmmm.

I'm out ladies.

Must be quite a sight, the white girl who lost it at the hospital. D&C tomorrow. Eh.

First off Mona, I’m so sorry :( I hope they take good care of you. Take time for yourself now. I just went through a mc earlier this year and it’s just cruel in so many ways. The drop in hormones will not help with the emotions at all. Feel free to vent! :hugs:

Sorry ladies I have been MIA. Just counting the days till my next scan (Thursday, Nov 16th). Feeling nauseas most days from the moment I get up til I go to bed. Soooo exhausted. I am not a napper, but I have had more catnaps in the last couple of weeks than I’ve had in the last year. Momma guilt happening a bit as I have plugged DS in front of the tv more than I should :(. Doesn’t help that it is suddenly cold out. Today for the first time I felt “aware” of my uterus. After lunch (I overate) my pants were tight and it seemed to irritate my uterus. It just felt like it was tightening. Sort of like Braxton Hicks.
I don’t remember this with the mc at all so I think it’s a good sign. Sunday I will be the same gestation as I was when I lost all symptoms last time so it’s sort of a milestone to make it past that and hopefully still feel like crap.
Anyone else have a scan coming up?

So, so sorry Mona. Lots and lots of hugs

Oh no Mona :cry: I am so, so sorry. :nope: love and prayers for you. :hugs:

Mona, I am so so sorry. Big :hugs:

Mom, I have a scan on Friday morning at 8 weeks.

I plan on telling my boss after my 20 week scan if I can go that long without needing time off sick. She probably won't be pleased that I waited so long, but I don't trust her.

Sending thought and prayers to your Mona, I'm so sorry x

I am absolutely gutted for you Mona, I really didn't expect that at all. I thought it would be ok for you and it was just their crappy technology.
I wish I could give you a massive hug, you're lovely, so I hope all the best for you over the next few months. Take your time, it's a horrendous thing to cope with so take care.

For me, I am so so tired I can barely get to putting my DD to bed then I'm asleep on the sofa. I've put on 3lb already (though I think a lot of that is in my boobs) and I contain more gas than a hot air balloon!

I definitely don't glow at all, I don't think I did at all last time. The glow may have come from sweat and swelling.
I did get to have some nice morning sex with oh which cheered me up and made me feel a bit more of a woman than just a fart machine. Luckily I had no bleed from it and the general brown tinge has gone. My ms is worse at night but not bad at all in the day luckily, though I'm still with you Allie - fruit and junk food are my diet.
I tried to be good today with a sandwich, carrot sticks and hummus then some melon but I ate that and decided I needed cake so bought a mince pie. Not good.

So sorry, Mona. :cry:

Sorry I've been MIA. All is well here (I hope. I still haven't had an ultrasound). I've been nauseous, though, which didn't really happen with my miscarriage in June, so I'm cautiously optimistic. With all the bloating, though, it's getting harder to hide this pregnancy. :dohh:

Oh no Mona!!! I understand if you don't want to share, but if you are up to it, what happened?!?! Since they saw a heartbeat I was almost sure it was just the older technology. I will really miss you in our group. I'm so so sorry. :cry:

Mom, I have a scan in 3 weeks on Nov 21st. It our 12 week Nuchal Translucency scan. Didn't have that last time as our hospital didn't offer it!

Nice to see you Spiffy....no need for an u/s this early is all is going well! I haver terrible bloat too...can only wear my yoga pants comfortably.

PG glad I'm not the only one who gave in to sexy time. I am so bloated as well, ugh. Nothing wrong with a mince pay.

Squig, that really sucks, your boss does NOT sound nice. What do you do for work?

Again, Mona, thinking of you and all of our June ladies who have lost their beans. :hugs:

Oh Mona I'm absolutely gutted for you, I'm so so sorry. Are they sure? Was it just from the hcg results? doesn't the hcg start to plateau/drop off around now? I'm thinking of you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->