June jewels 2018!!!!

Yes, I know they just did blood tests.....make sure you get a good u/s to confirm, Mona?!?1

So very sorry mona. :hugs:

Sorry ive been quiet. Just got back from vacation. Had a great time but woo am i exhausted!! Have my first scan tomorrow morning. Im nervous but excited!

I have a scan as well tomorrow and im so nervous!!!

Omg ladies you are all so lovely! You've been the best support and I'm sure gonna miss sharing with you! Gonna be checking on you once in a while! :D

I did have an u/s to confirm, baby eventually stopped growing around week 7. I don't know what those two doctors were doing this whole time, I want to forget all about them, they are like witches to me now. :roll: Starting tomorrow morning gonna spend a few days at the hospital, first on the pill, and then after I bleed will go on with d&c. Since it's not the first time, will probably be further examining the fetus and me and dh will do those genetic tests or whatever they are called I really don't know the actual term.

So that's all for now, I hope I'm not bringing any gloom around, since I don't feel so bad anymore anyway. Wishing you lots of health and happy months ahead! Tbh I can't wait to see your bumps and then baby pics! I figured today I'm not one of those women who get bitter and angry at other pregnant women. :D

Oh and! Today while I was in the waiting room, a very pregnant woman came in yelling for a doctor, then she spread her legs screaming It's coming out it's coming out! I started crying omg it was just so touching! So amazing!

Mona im so so sorry im truly heartbroken for you especially as you've really had substandard care! Your definitely not spreading gloom we are all here for you and want to support you. I know how you feel and that's breaking my heart for you 😔😔

Rach~ good luck today!!! :hugs:

Mona~ I am so sorry you're having to go through this. :nope: I've had both a d&c and a natural miscarriage and to be honest ~ the d&c was so much easier on me physically and emotionally. It was like I was able to put it behind me quicker instead of days of spotting and then miscarrying. It also got my hormones back to normal quicker with the procedure over like 5 weeks waiting for the hcg to totally go away from the natural miscarriage I had in June. I hope it's a gentle process for you. :hugs: And I want to thank you for the heads up in the chicory. You were right after I looked in to it. I appreciate you looking out for me. :hugs:

Little bubs is measuring a couple days ahead! Im 7w1d today and measuring 7w3d. Keeping my due date of June 20th! (Ladders i think i originally said the 19th, can you change it please?) saw a little heart beating away. My ob has a pretty basic u/s machine so not the best shot. Will go back in 3 weeks for my official new ob appt. waiting for the nurse to call me to sched. Hubby got a video of babes heartbeat, ill see if i can post it in the facebook group. :happydance:

Attachments

• 0DAFED87-A3F2-4B71-A8E8-055CDDE27FE0.jpg
    0DAFED87-A3F2-4B71-A8E8-055CDDE27FE0.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 14
Little bubs is measuring a couple days ahead! Im 7w1d today and measuring 7w3d. Keeping my due date of June 20th! (Ladders i think i originally said the 19th, can you change it please?) saw a little heart beating away. My ob has a pretty basic u/s machine so not the best shot. Will go back in 3 weeks for my official new ob appt. waiting for the nurse to call me to sched. Hubby got a video of babes heartbeat, ill see if i can post it in the facebook group. :happydance:

Wonderful :yipee:

That's great Rach!!! :happydance: Good luck as well TG!!!

Oh, Mona, what a situation, but your attitude it truly something to aspire to. :hugs: Really will miss you here (and all the other ladies who have angels now). I think if someone walked in saying 'It's coming out!' I would faint instead of cry ha.

Ladder sorry to be a pain but you put me at the 23rd. Can you put me on the 20th please? Thanks!

Tg hope the scan went well. Anxiously awaiting your update!

Mona, hope you can rest up & I hope your tests give you some answers. I could probably give you more useful tips if you lived in the UK as I've had so many tests, but obviously I don't know anything about China.

Rach, great news! Lovely scan pic :)

Ah sorry rach i kust moved you to the next one and didn't look properly that it was 23! All sorted 😊 congrats on your scan btw! Little bean looks lovely! And so reassuring when measuring correct!

Scan went great today measuring right on with my due date still the 19th heart rate was 143 my pics are in a disc so after I put the kids to bed I will post a picture :) I am so relieved!

Awww that's great Tabitha!!!!! :)

Ladders, speaking of due date changes can you change mine to the 3rd? Right now it's the 8th on the front page but that was my guessing date. Before I had a my scan last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->