June jewels 2018!!!!

Hi Ladies! Should I be worried if I have creamy yellow discharge but no foul smell / itchy? I've been having this for a week now. Is this normal? :( Does anyone else get this? My next doc's appointment is next week.

Love seeing the scan pics, can’t wait until mine!

Eevie - yep that’s normal, a lot of women get a lot more discharge in pregnancy so much they have to wear a panty liner as there is loads of it.

Great news tgrich & lovely pic!

Evvie, totally normal as Lilyfleur said.

Scan this morning; I'm 8 weeks today & measuring 8 weeks exactly. Heart rate 164. Next scan in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• 20171103_083132.jpg
    20171103_083132.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3
Evie, totally normal, I get that too! Allllll pregnancy haha.

Squig! So cute! Congrats!!! Ooh you get another one so soon. I am assuming that's because of your history....if you don't mind me asking what gestation were your losses (other than Adam)?

Yes Allie that's right, because of my history. Pregnancy is a bit nerve wracking for me, though with my previous one being successful, I'm a bit more confident this time. However pregnancy is also high risk for my babies, so I will most likely get at least fortnightly scans as I progress! I don't mind you asking- my first 5 losses were between 5-8 weeks. I had a treatment between my 5th pregnancy & Adam, which is what I think allowed him to get to 21 weeks, but I also have a blood clotting problem which hadn't been discovered at the time. So I have to inject blood thinners into my stomach every day, & I'll start taking aspirin soon too.

Thanks for answering. Is it MTHFR? I have heterozygous MTHFR but all I am doing is taking a baby aspirin. It was discovered doing a genetic test for something else (GenoMind haha).

Oh my gosh you guys, I got a 2 second glance at the baby today but I'm not sure it was worth the 'reassurrance.' :dohh: Of course I'm glad baby is good but it was stressful.

ANYWAYS so you know those moments of panic you get? Well ever since last night I've been getting stabby pains off and on but worse when I wee so I thought maybe UTI. My OBGYN was closed by the time I decided to call and ask and the nurse told me to go to a walk in clinic. I went to this old Blockbuster Video turned 'Emergency Room' thinking they would be nice but they were SO MEAN. The whole time the doctor kept saying 'This isn't an emergency, you already know the baby is uterine, if it's a miscarriage it's sad but not an emergency.' He was just so rude. Couldn't find baby using the doppler for ages so he sighed and said he try an u/s but wasn't happy because it wasn't an emergency and I could miscarry regardless of the u/s. Wheeled in U/s machine, kept it away from me and was silent for ages and I was sure the baby had died. Then I saw him counting on his watch so I thought 'heartbeat?' but he was silent. Eventually I said, 'Is baby alive?' and he said 'yes but remember that doesn't mean anything, ultrasounds can't predict good pregnancies' and then I asked if I could look and he showed me two seconds.

Then I got sent home after being scolded. Anyways I'm just so shaken up, they were so terrible and I feel it's partly my fault because my rational brain knows pains are normal and I'm only 9 weeks, so I can't be insane the next 30 weeks. But maybe with me it's impossible. Oh and never go to a Blockbuster Video turned ER.

Hi all. So sorry I've been totally missing in action. I had another stress attack that things would go wrong and couldn't cope with talking. Anyway I had another scan this week which was amazing. Baby is measuring 2 days ahead so I feeling reassured. She's cute already!

Attachments

• 20171101_100141_HDR-1.jpg
    20171101_100141_HDR-1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Super cute, varves!! Nice clear scan as well! Vaginal or abdominal?

I don't know why I'm obsessed with scans and how they were done hahahaha

Allie so sorry for the horrible experience. I think sometimes emergency rooms are so high stress and full of tragedy that they go on autopilot and forget that the people theyre dealing with are actual human beings.

Varves adorable! Do you know shes a she or just hopeful?

Sorry about the bad experience Allie! People are so clueless sometimes, including drs. I have had the dumbest things said to me about my losses from drs. You’d think they would know better.

Afm, nothing too exciting. We flew home to our house yesterday so just getting settled. DH and I finally DTD for the first time since we conceived this one, lol. I’m nervous to jinx it but I’ve been feeling less nauseous the last few days.

That's a lovely scan varves. Anxiety is awful so I hope you feel a little better now.

Allie - that's awful. I'm glad all is good but that doesn't sound a nice experience at all. I didn't go to my gp when I had bleeding this time as last pregnancy he was so dismissive and just said "it might be a miscarriage, it might not be. Go home and see what happens" I felt kinda stupid and awful which isn't nice when you aren't a medical professional. How are we to know?!

For me I'm currently awake in the middle of the night in the UK. I got woke up with cramps from bloating. I think it's trapped gas as I could hear my stomach bubbling. I felt like I was going to have diarrhoea but went to the loo and nothing happened.
I'm feeling so queasy I'm not sure if I'm actually going to be sick and I have a fear of sickness so I panic. The ms is really bad at night for me.

Thanks Rach and Curious! :hugs:

Happy 10 weeks Curious! Yay!

I feel less nausea today as well.

I’m sorry, Allie, you were treated this way. I hate it when doctors act like you are overreacting. It makes me realize how happy I am with my obgyn office. They almost apologized in a way when I was miscarrying when it was no ones fault.

Curious kickin’ off the 10 weeks!
I am clinging to the hope that I start feeling better after week 9. I think that is how it was with DS.

All the scans look lovely ladies :) those beans are becoming little gummy bears. Less than two weeks til my next scan. Can’t wait!

PG - so sorry you are feeling bad at night that sounds tough when it messes with your sleep. At night is the only time I feel normal thankfully.

Alli it was abdominal! It's amazing how clear it is isn't it? I'm so sorry about your experience, it might be worth writing a letter, health care professionals really should be kind and think before they speak!

Rach, not really hopeful as such. It's just a really strong feeling. I'd be super happy with either.

Pg, my sickness was horrible in the evening and a couple of times at night, i couldn't eat dinner! Gahhhh. It's starting to pass now I'm 9 weeks though.

Great scans. 1 week til mine. I bought some of the sea sickness bands and have found they really help.

Rach87 im in Michigan as well what part are you from? Im in essexville nearest larger city is Saginaw :)

Great scan varves!

Sickness often starts to pass around 10 weeks as that's when the placenta starts to take over. But it doesn't always - I was nauseous for the whole of my daughter's pregnancy...

Allie, I don't know if it's MTHFR because they don't test for that in the UK. I know whatever it is, it's not one of the things they test for here, because I had every test going. The problem was only identified upon examination of Adam's placenta. I've encountered a number of ladies on here with MTHFR so there might be a thread where you could ask more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->