June jewels 2018!!!!

Thank you so much for the info!! :thumbup: No one seems to be overly concerned so I'm just taking my baby aspirin and remembering I have a very healthy wee 5 year old.

PG we cross posted! I am so sorry. My sickness is worst at night as well. I think I've already suggested doxylamine to someone on here. It's an antihistamine and the thing they put it diclectin. I've been taking half of one every night so the waves of nausea go away so I can fall asleep. I find the sickness doesn't return until like 12 hours after I take the pill.

PS. Thanks for the support ladies regarding my poor doctor experience. A lesson learned for sure!!! I still have cramps when I pee. :shrug:

Well today I have my friend's funeral. :( I'm dreading it.

Sorry to hear you have a friend's funeral to attend, Allie :hugs:

Well you can tell it's the weekend as I have a bit more time to post, although it's currently the middle of the night here - yay pregnancy insomnia!

Is anyone else struggling with drinking enough fluids? Water turns me & squash can be hit or miss. Diet coke is ok, but obviously I don't want to drink it more than occasionally. Milk is ok too, but doesn't really quench my thirst. I usually drink about 2.5litres a day, but I'm struggling to make 1.5 at the moment so the thirst doesn't help anything :/

Well you can tell it's the weekend as I have a bit more time to post, although it's currently the middle of the night here - yay pregnancy insomnia!

Is anyone else struggling with drinking enough fluids? Water turns me & squash can be hit or miss. Diet coke is ok, but obviously I don't want to drink it more than occasionally. Milk is ok too, but doesn't really quench my thirst. I usually drink about 2.5litres a day, but I'm struggling to make 1.5 at the moment so the thirst doesn't help anything :/

Yes! Water is awful most the time here. It sucks. I feel so dehydrated all the time since I'm used to drinking a lot but it makes me so sick. I do what I can. So funny, diet coke also works for me but I limit that to 1 can per day.

Aww Squig, I'm sorry you can't sleep!

What about juice? It's pretty much my go-to right now, with water and ginger ale. I am also drinking Propel water as it has electrolytes and I'm also worried I'm not getting enough fluids (esp I am alternating between constipation and diarrhea).

I have been craving orange juice and so I have been mixing it with water or seltzer water. Get so tired of plain water! I also drink peppermint or rooibos tea.

Ugh this exhaustion can go away anytime now. I have zero motivation or energy to do anything. Aaaand I have a cold on top of it. Of course when dh has a weekend camping trip and i have no relief. I feel like such a horrible mom right now, ive done pretty much nothing but watch tv and movies with my dd recently. :sad: sorry vent session over.

I'm struggling to drink enough too. I used to be a heavy tea drinker (between 10-15 cups some days!) so since then I've had trouble drinking. I'm trying to get water down me but I don't fancy it, I cant drink tea at all even though I have decaff. I have a little very weak squash but I barely fancy anything else to drink.

All I'm drinking really is sparkling water, I love coke normally but can't face it at the moment

Hello! Wanted to check in. My cough from 3 weeks ago turned into walking pneumonia. I have been on the struggle bus! Feeling a lot better now after some medicine, but still pretty lethargic and unmotivated. Lol. My house hasn’t been cleaned in weeks! How is everyone doing? Hope all is well! 2 weeks to next baby scan and I am chomping at the bit! Nausea seems to be an all day affair now...for you ladies that are struggling with drinking water, have you tried the water flavors or some lemon juice? It has definitely helped me. Also have had some acheyness in my right hip. Almost where my ovary would be. It’s not really like a period cramp just tender. I’m assuming it’s normal but has anyone experienced that before?

Yes Katie I've been having the exact same thing! So weird. It feels almost like I over stretched a muscle. Am putting it down to round ligament pain as it's not severe and comes and goes - but it's not exactly pleasant either!

Oh no katie so sorry about the pneumonia. Ive had it 4 times, one hospitalized, 2 times a couple round of antibiotics cleared it and the 4th was walking and unfortunately that seemed to take the longest to get rid of. Mightve just been bc my lungs were already damaged from the previous 3, but seriously take care of yourself and rest as much as possible. Hope for a speedy recovery for you.

Katie - that sounds awful!

My scan can’t come soon enough :( having one of those days where I think somethings not right. By this stage with DD I was so nauseous, last week I was a little bit nauseous but only for an hour a day (weird!), this weekend I have mostly being ok, the tiredness has gone too....

At 6 weeks 4 days you think I’d be feeling horrendous :nope:

Lilly, when is your scan? 12 weeks? Every pregnancy is different....my bff is pregnant and has no MS at all and just had her anatomy scan. Lucky!!! Enjoy while you don't have it. ;)

Rach, uff da, if I were parenting alone for the weekend it would be nothing but TV and the tablet!!! Don't feel bad at all. This first tri malarky is survival mode!

Katie!! OMG you poor thing. Feel better soon. :hugs: Pregnancy really lowers your immune system, I've already had one cold myself! Glad you are on the mend.

Aw, Katie, feel bette! I have those aches all the time. Normal.

My scan is on Sunday, il be 7+3. I’m paying for a private one, I did the same with DD but just felt more positive with her.

Lilly I'm sure all is fine! The first couple of weeks are the hardest for the worry it's such a stressful time, my sickness didn't really hit until now so you've still got time or you might be lucky and not have any! You'll defo make me jealous if that's the case!

Ah Katie that sounds rough I hope you feel better soon!!!

I'm getting a bit worried I'm getting too fat to quick! Iv put on like 7 pounds already and im sure it's because all I can stomach is bread potatoes and cheese. It's stressing me out a bit because my bmi generally is 24 so I'm never too far off being overweight and I don't want to put loads on this pregnancy and then not be able to lose it after

Right there with you Ladders. It's like the bad food is the only thing that settles my tummy. And I need to eat like every hour or two :dohh: I used to be fine for 4-5 hours. I am sure that's about what I have gained. I'm actually dreading going to the next appointment PURELY because I don't want to step on the scale :haha:

I feel a little bit better as just tested and line is darker than it was when I last tested on Tuesday with FMU.

https://i66.tinypic.com/34qk2o8.jpg
Top image is today.

I’ve put on about 8lbs, I can’t even blame the baby it’s my own fault for eating so much rubbish food!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->